Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

June Goals
I did it! I surpassed my goal of 5 and did 12 layouts! This is huge for me! NSD Challenges were a big part of it, and I aim to do a lot more of them for the Wind Down from NSD Rewind. There were so many amazing ones that I didn't get to do. So for this month I am going to go for a goal of 10. And I hope to finish Twinkie and Sky's ABC album with only 4 more letters to do.

How did you all do last month Cherries, and what are your goals for this month?

6/10

Digital
Image Image Image

Paper
Image Image Image

Card

ImageImage Image Image  

beachlover

Cherry Addict

Re: June Goals
Awesome Barb!

I had set a goal of 40 LO's and I finished 43!!!  I think that may be an all time goal for me!
June is not too too crazy, just 3 family birthdays and Fathers Day, but guess what?  I am going for 50!!!

29/50

1.  Image
2.  Image
3.  Image
4.  Image
5.  Image
6.  Image
7.  Image
8.  Image
9.  Image
10. Image
11. Image
12. Image
13. Image
14.Image
15. Image
16. Image
17. Image
18. Image
19. Image
20. Image
21. Image
22. Image
23. Image
24. ImageImage
25. Image
26. Image
27. Image
28. Image
29. Image
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

joannie

Bowl Full of Cherries

I doubled my goal of 20 last month! The 2 Senior girls who I was scrapping piled on more pics than I thought & of course NSD was the BIG reason!! 
This month I'm setting my goal at 8. I'm going to a crop in a couple of weeks. I should be able to do all 8 at the crop! 

9/8 
Image Image Image Image
Image Image ImageImage Image
- joannie

Image Image ImageImageImage

oceanbreezes423

Cherry Jubilee

I hit my 30 layouts right on the nose last month. I fizzled after NSD, lol. I am going to shoot for 30 again this month.

28/30

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image 
ImageSusan  Image   Image  Image

VickiR

Cherry Jubilee

Yes, I exceeded my goal too!

I was able to finish 16 LOs and 7 Cards.    I can't remember the last time I did that many scrapbook pages in a month.  NSD and the great challenges helped me get my mojo back after a long dry spell.  I can only hope it continues so I can use up more of this huge stash I have and keep adding to.

I am adding a few to my previous goal of 10 and making it 12 for June.
Cards - 11
LOs - 13

May/June Challenges
Baby Kid
*Due June30th*  DONE
Pet  DONE
*Due June 30th*
Graphic Design  DONE
*Due June 30th*
Journaling DONE
*Due June 30th*
Special Challenges
Lovin' It Motivational Challenge  23 more to get done!
*Due June 30th*
Wind Down from NSD 2022 (Rewind Challenge)  3 DONE
*Due June 18th*
NSD Challenges Master List
June Challenges
GOALS  10 LOs/5 Cards
Country Song - DONE
Grab 5
Bash Your Stash Series #3
*Due July 31st*
My Mood
Cherry Lift DONE
Movie
Rewind DONE
Title DONE
Book Lover's
3 in a Row
Card DONE
Mood Board
Make-The-Cut - DONE
Sketch with a Twist - DONE
Manuacturer with a Twist - DONE
2-4-6-8-Challenge DONE

June 6th MMC - Sketch DONE
June 20th MMC - Colors DONE

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................

ImageImage

MTCanuk

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I didn’t quite make my goal of 40, as I slacked off the week when my daughter came to visit.  
But I still managed to crank out 34 layouts and 5 cards.  So, for the month of June I will try for 33.  
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Leslee

DN in MN

Wild Cherry

pawprints wrote:
Wed Jun 01, 2022 1:19 am
I did it! I surpassed my goal of 5 and did 12 layouts! This is huge for me! NSD Challenges were a big part of it, and I aim to do a lot more of them for the Wind Down from NSD Rewind. There were so many amazing ones that I didn't get to do. So for this month I am going to go for a goal of 10. And I hope to finish Twinkie and Sky's ABC album with only 4 more letters to do.

How did you all do last month Cherries, and what are your goals for this month?

0/10

Great job, Barb :)  
2024 Layout goal ~ 14/100      2024 Word ~ FOCUS

DN in MN

Wild Cherry

June goal for me is to unpack and organize my stuff so I can figure out my new space.  That is it.. no point in being too optimistic, lol

2024 Layout goal ~ 14/100      2024 Word ~ FOCUS

Jolly Holly Scraps

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I did 18 LOs last month- so I met my goals! (I didn't include cards or anything else in my goals just LOs.)
Since there's so many challenges I want to get done I'm going to set my goals at 10 this month. That way, maybe I'll be way over lol we'll see! ;)

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

I blew my goal out of the water. I originally had it set up to be only 7 because at the time, each and every weekend we had something going on. But somehow, I managed to do 18 layouts! Now for June, we only have something going on one weekend, so I'll set my goal to be 15.

20/15 layouts

Image Image

Image  Image

Image  Image

Image  Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image  Image

Image Image

Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

aheatfan

Chocolate Covered Cherry

In May I set a goal of 40 and did 56 but that was all thanks to NSD.  I start summer vacation on June 9 so I am going to set a goal of 50.Looking forward to lots and lots of scrappy time  😊
🌴Kristin  
"Be the Change You Wish to See in the World"
ImageImageImageImageImage

Craftyshannon

Sweet Cherry Pie

I did 27 challenges (21 for nsd)! And one page that wasn't for a challenge.  My goals for this month are: 
15 layouts/ challenges

emmapaige

Cherry Addict

I lost track of how many layouts I did in May but I’m hoping I get my mojo back and say !5 in June.

33/15

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage​​​​​​
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

Monroe1218

Cherry Cropper

I didn't meet my goal.... between dh being sick for a large chunk of the month, work being exceptionally wild and the end of the school year activities for my nephew - I just didn't get in my room like I would have liked.  

This month I'm going with 8, incorporating at least 4 challenges into those!

And as a side note - I'd love to make it to the next cherry level, I think it's at 10,000?
Rebecca

GinniG

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I didn't meet my goals at all.  :(  I wanted to do 20 layout pages and 5 cards.  I did 10 pages and 2 cards.  I got pretty overwhelmed during all the NSD festivities and had to quit for awhile.  I know better than to do that and I thought I'd planned my agenda better...  Oh well.  I'm REALLY glad there's NSD rewind because I have several I still want to complete!!!

So I'm going to set this month's goal at 10 layout pages and 2 cards.  If I can manage that with the way I've been feeling plus the summers are SUPER busy up here then I'll be very happy!!!

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

Monroe1218 wrote:
Thu Jun 02, 2022 11:16 am
I didn't meet my goal.... between dh being sick for a large chunk of the month, work being exceptionally wild and the end of the school year activities for my nephew - I just didn't get in my room like I would have liked.  

This month I'm going with 8, incorporating at least 4 challenges into those!

And as a side note - I'd love to make it to the next cherry level, I think it's at 10,000?

Cherry Cropper starts at 10,001!

ImageImage Image Image  

Amy Jo

Cherry Bing

I set a goal of 25 pages last month and 2 cards…I did 28 pages and 1 card. I don’t know why it’s always so hard for me to reach my card goal!

It’s an extremely busy month for me so my goal is to do 20 pages and 2 cards.

I’ve got 1 layout done so far!
ImageImageImage

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee