We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

Aztam

Cherry Bing

Re: inquiring minds...........
I don’t know of any little girl collections with dinosaurs, rocks, and sticks and mud puddle type designs. Maybe I just need ideas on how to scrap those themes because she is generally wearing a lot of pink and purple. And of course, I can find that color scheme anywhere.
ImageImageImageImageImage

Tam

scrapy1967

Cherry Jubilee

NatalieDill wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 1:33 pm
I think it would be cool for someone to make a Disney collection without the "traditional' color scheme we see of red, black, yellow and blue. I think a few smaller/digital companies have done this, but I'm not into digitals.

I would love this too!!! I use it on some pages but for the rest of my Disney pages I use whatever goes with the photos. So many characters at Disney dress in colors that are not red, black, yellow. I love that SS has Disney collections for Halloween and Christmas. I want to redo my Disney Christmas pics now and bought the Halloween collection because one day I will go for Halloween. 
ImageImage 

VickiR

Cherry Jubilee

Ironically, I was going through the PO section last night and there are a lot of masculine and sports related collections!!
    ImageImage

Mathandlit

Cherry Picker

hellmgle wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 6:49 pm
VickiR wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 4:26 pm
We have a store here in Lancaster Co. that has a pretty large collection of sport papers.  With both of our girls older now, we are waiting for the grandkids to get involved.  One grandson plays lacrosse and I've found lots of paper and embellishments for him.  Our granddaughter is in 4-H and not many papers out there for that, but again, the store I shop for sports papers has 4-H too.  They seem to have a lot of the odd papers that no one else carries.  I don't shop there very often and it was closed until recently.

I would like to see more masculine lines also...not just for men, but for young boys and teens.  And, not the bright primary colors.  Something in blues, browns, tans with maybe a nice accent color.  I miss BG!!

Where might this store be? 

I too would like to see more masculine lines - weightlifting, barbells, dumbbells etc.... 

I agree--I am constantly looking for more masculine or even neutral lines. 

Duchess72

Cherry Tart

Aunties.... Due to medical reasons I was not able to have children or adopt, so I am blessed with 8 wonderful nieces and nephews... and no Auntie paper or stamps or stickers... it's all for Moms... Aunties are just as important...
Be you, not them - the Duchess of Sassy Town .... 
I podcast about crafty stuff and encourage others ....
Image Image

traveler

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Ultimate frisbee
Louise

Image Image Image Image Image

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

Duchess72 wrote:
Sat May 30, 2020 4:09 am
Aunties.... Due to medical reasons I was not able to have children or adopt, so I am blessed with 8 wonderful nieces and nephews... and no Auntie paper or stamps or stickers... it's all for Moms... Aunties are just as important...

Ooh...yes!  We were never able to have children, and I have nephews, as well as my cousins' kids that I like to scrap, but there is nothing out there for Aunts and Uncles.  I also have a large, extended family, but none of the family stuff mentions how important aunts & uncles are...only cousins.

Since I just scrapped my 50th, and I have tons more photos of my party, I would say I need birthday stuff for adults that isn't cutesy.  You know?  My first  layout doesn't really scream birthday, either.  I was able to find the right colors in my digi stash, but even with digi, it's hard to find stuff for birthdays, that's not in primary colors, with kiddish elements. I just wanted some pretty balloons that said Happy Birthday or a cake with a couple candles. lol  Maybe that's why I have so many birthday celebrations I haven't scrapped...not many little kids in our family...all teens and adults!  Designers, take note!  :)

Laura
 Image    Image         

lissahope26

Cherry Garcia

CarrieG wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 12:28 pm
what is something you would like to see a line for????????????? that you struggle to find the right products for............

i would LOVE to see a kids fishing line........
our grandson is OBSESSED with fishing during this time and there just isnt much that is kid friendly or fun.........sigh

Reminisce has had a fishing line in the past. I have some fishing paper from Photoplay in the “bucket list” collection.
Melissa H.
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

lissahope26

Cherry Garcia

CarrieG wrote:
what is something you would like to see a line for????????????? that you struggle to find the right products for............

our grandson is OBSESSED with fishing during this time and there just isnt much that is kid friendly or fun.........sigh

I’ve also seen fishing mixed in with some outdoor camping collections.
Melissa H.
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

lissahope26

Cherry Garcia

suewho372 wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 4:05 pm
I don't know! I have to be honest- I have lots of things and I NEED to stop loooking and start USING !! HaHA HA ;)

This!!!
Melissa H.
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Dana D

Cherry Tart

Music lines!  and musical theatre.  Not too many out there.

CarrieG

Cherry Jubilee

Art_Teacher wrote:
Sat May 30, 2020 9:00 am
Duchess72 wrote:
Sat May 30, 2020 4:09 am

Ooh...yes!  We were never able to have children, and I have nephews, as well as my cousins' kids that I like to scrap, but there is nothing out there for Aunts and Uncles.  I also have a large, extended family, but none of the family stuff mentions how important aunts & uncles are...only cousins.

Since I just scrapped my 50th, and I have tons more photos of my party, I would say I need birthday stuff for adults that isn't cutesy.  You know?  My first  layout doesn't really scream birthday, either.  I was able to find the right colors in my digi stash, but even with digi, it's hard to find stuff for birthdays, that's not in primary colors, with kiddish elements. I just wanted some pretty balloons that said Happy Birthday or a cake with a couple candles. lol  Maybe that's why I have so many birthday celebrations I haven't scrapped...not many little kids in our family...all teens and adults!  Designers, take note!  :)

kaisercraft has a good adult girl bday line........cant think of the name off hand tho

emmapaige

Cherry Addict

CarrieG wrote:

I have some pics of my youngest grandsons fishing that I've taken off Facebook.
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

shoorn

Cherry Cola

I really don't need to be buying more - but I sometimes can't resist!

I like earth tones for outdoor themes - browns, greens and blues. I am also looking for Western papers/desert paper/themes for my pictures from Big Bend and New Mexico. I don't use a lot of pinks (not one of my favorite colors) and many collections include several papers with pink. 
Hi everyone!    Image   My name is Susan and I love to scrapbook!

Image ImageImage   Image

lissahope26

Cherry Garcia

shoorn wrote:
Sun May 31, 2020 5:08 pm
I really don't need to be buying more - but I sometimes can't resist!

I like earth tones for outdoor themes - browns, greens and blues. I am also looking for Western papers/desert paper/themes for my pictures from Big Bend and New Mexico. I don't use a lot of pinks (not one of my favorite colors) and many collections include several papers with pink. 

Earth tones for sure!  My husband gave me a stack of deployment photos that I am lost on how to scrap them.  They are all in the desert.  Pretty much all the same colors too.  When it comes to military, not all need the typically themed military papers. 
Melissa H.
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Donna_Coughlin

Sweet Cherry Pie

NatalieDill wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 1:33 pm
I think it would be cool for someone to make a Disney collection without the "traditional' color scheme we see of red, black, yellow and blue. I think a few smaller/digital companies have done this, but I'm not into digitals.

I agree with you about Disney! I’m not into digital either. I have found some Echo Parks kits are good for some things, like The kit Neverland I think it was called for Peter Pan layout.
Donna
ImageImageImage

MerryScraps67

Cherry Picker

1800's theme, covered wagons, log cabins, ladies in pioneer clothes, etc. I have so many pictures of the kids at all the Lincoln sites and also at Nauvoo.

traveler

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Deanna13 wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 1:51 pm
I need more Sports papers. Grandkids are all busy with sports and I'm running out. 
I have so much generic sports papers and the sports my kids don’t do anymore. Lots of soccer, baseball, basketball, karate, etc. Would you want me to send it to you? If so, I’ll take photos of what I have and you can pick what you want. Only thing is I’m not sure when my state will be open enough to send it, but we can figure that out.
Louise

Image Image Image Image Image

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

trainmom wrote:
Mon Jun 08, 2020 8:05 am
Deanna13 wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 1:51 pm
I need more Sports papers. Grandkids are all busy with sports and I'm running out. 
I have so much generic sports papers and the sports my kids don’t do anymore. Lots of soccer, baseball, basketball, karate, etc. Would you want me to send it to you? If so, I’ll take photos of what I have and you can pick what you want. Only thing is I’m not sure when my state will be open enough to send it, but we can figure that out. 

Thanks for the offer! If you want to send photos of soccer, basketball that would be great! I think I have enough baseball and no one does karate. Also other sports if you have any......softball, volleyball, and wrestling. 
Image Image ImageImage

MerryScraps67

Cherry Picker

Aztam wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 12:49 am
I don’t know of any little girl collections with dinosaurs, rocks, and sticks and mud puddle type designs. Maybe I just need ideas on how to scrap those themes because she is generally wearing a lot of pink and purple. And of course, I can find that color scheme anywhere.

I bet we have little girls that would make fast friends! I have so many pics like you described. She is currently wearing purple and pink rainboots with dinosaurs on them. She only wants those shoes. I have a layout in my gallery with a punk Dino, might give you some inspiration.

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee