Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Re: Scrap a Day, May 19th
emmapaige wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 3:26 pm
blbabe1234 wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 12:51 pm
Good morning cherries. Jasper is scheduled for his surgery today, 11AM. But as usual, they are behind!

Working today and have had one email, but its a weird bug that can be fixed in two parts. One NOW remotely and the other one when I do an upgrade. DH should be home for lunch soon and we'll eat together before he goes back to work.

I'm not sure if I'll be scrapping or not. I did pull photos out for the next NSD Rewind Challenge on Sunday, but then I had to stop to cook dinner!

Hope everyone has a great day.
Praaying for sweet little Jasper that his surgery goes well today.  Hopefully by now he is out and recouperating.  Please keep us updated when you can.

Thank you Chris. It went well and he was transferred to the PICU about 40 mins ago. He will have to stay overnight to make sure he does okay with pain medication.
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

emmapaige wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 3:19 pm
Good afternoon everyone!  It's very windy here but otherwise sunny and fairly warm.

All our appointments went well today,  The teleconference with the dermatologist went well and beause I've had the patch test before and haven't been using any new products.  She thinks it may be related to stress but she has prescribed ointments for the wrist and another one to use on my face.

Then DH has his Covid-19 Test and he said it was uncomfortable but not painful.  

Then I had my mammogram and ultrasound.  The mammogram showed no change for the one done 6 months ago.  And the doctor that did my ultrasound confirmed.  I need to go back in 6 months for my regular 1 year mammogram of both breasts.

So I'm feeling really good right now and didn't need to come home and do any All day drinking!!! LOL!!!

Instead I'll continue to work on the layout I started yesterday!!

All good news! Woo-hoo!

Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

CarrieG wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 4:18 pm
blbabe1234 wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 12:51 pm
Good morning cherries. Jasper is scheduled for his surgery today, 11AM. But as usual, they are behind!

Working today and have had one email, but its a weird bug that can be fixed in two parts. One NOW remotely and the other one when I do an upgrade. DH should be home for lunch soon and we'll eat together before he goes back to work.

I'm not sure if I'll be scrapping or not. I did pull photos out for the next NSD Rewind Challenge on Sunday, but then I had to stop to cook dinner!

Hope everyone has a great day.

hope his surgery is going or went well!!!!!!!!!!! 

It did, thank you! He was being transferred to the PICU about 45 mins ago. He will stay overnight
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

beachlover

Cherry Addict

Hi Cherries!

Beautiful day here but so very windy.  Harley doese not seem concerned, she is just focused on watching for daddy to get home but Bella has been investigating all the creaks and noises.  I did close the doors so they would not slam shut, but with windows open there is a lot of pressure.  Last week our grill was in the middle of the driveway when I came home for lunch and one wheel was broken off, luckily it was the grill that does not work!  Today it was a sign we had, the push broom we use in the driveay and a lawn chair.  Oh, and we are losing the mulch that was delivered the other day!

I finished cleaning out my desk today.  Nothing left for tomorrow except my reading glasses, a book and my antacid chews.  Cannot wait to pop a bottle of champagne this time tomorrow!!!

Got chicken out for dinner but after talking to the girls at work who reminded me it was Taco Tuesday....  Lol!  DH is still not home.  I think I forgot to tell you, he got promoted to his boss's job.  He has basically been doing a lot of his work for quite a while, but it was official as of last week.  And after talking to a couple girls at work, I am craving Taco Bell.  So...  Hubby chooses dinner!

Have a great night all!
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

Busy day here! I went to school to work on cleaning up my classroom...it's going to take many more hours! I realized today that it is worse than normal, not just because I don't have my students to help, but because I never got to clean up after our school musical...I spent the last month we were there focused on that musical and doing nothing to clean in my classroom! What a mess! lol. Paisley got groomed today and she feels so much better, I think. :) Unfortunately, it has rained for the past 24 hours...flooding everywhere, in all the fields just planted by the farmers. :( It is really ruining my motivation! lol

Tomorrow is hump day...the week is going by, whether we think so, or not!
Laura
 Image    Image         Image

JAire

Cherry Bomb

This morning I uploaded my DT layout and then we went to the Zoo. Members only allowed in and we had to pick our time to go. Had a lovely time taking new photos to scrap!
Joyce Ann
ImageImageImageImageImage

Aztam

Cherry Bing

Looks like mostly good news today for you ladies. Yay for that. 

I was able to organize and inventory in Evernote some of my 39 paper pads and some stamp sets. I am steadily working on purging and organizing my room to better suit the way I scrap. Putting the things I use most frequently near me and moving things (paper pads) for better visibility. I hope to be done by next week and then meet up with a new scrapbooker and give her my purge items to see if she wants any.

Wish me luck gals!
ImageImageImageImageImage

Tam

koala1966

Cherry Delight

emmapaige wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 3:20 pm
pawprints wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 11:46 am
Hey Cherries. Sunny here today but very windy. Still really nice though. Supposed to hit 65. I drove over to my mom's yesterday to bring her some things and we talked in front of her house for a while. Driving around here you would not believe there is a lockdown going on. There are SO MANY cars on the road it's like where are all these people going?! Even parking lots have many, many cars in them. It's crazy, and probably why our numbers here are so bad.

I will be scrapping today. Almost done with the layout I have been working on the last few days.

Have a great day Cherries and stay safe!

I agree about the number of cars on the road but parking lots are empty or at least partially empty.  I wonder if some people are driving around just to get out of the house but not actually going anywhere. 

My mom told me she did this the other day - just went for a drive.

Mommyof5

Sweet Cherry Pie

CarrieG wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 4:19 pm
Mommyof5 wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 12:45 pm

my 16yr old DD has mastered very few things in the kitchen......sigh 

LOL!!  Notice I said my 14 year old DD...?  I have a 19 year old DD who will be 20 in July...  She burns everything she tries to cook, even Ramen!  She can't get her Driver's license because she can NOT back up or parallel park to save her life...and when a friend of mine asked if she would babysit their 10 and 6 year old kids, she deferred to my 14 year old because she is more responsible!  UUUGGHHHH!!!   LOL...
She does help me keep a clean house, though...so I guess I will keep her! LOL  :-D :-D
 Have a Wonderful Day!  ~Misty
 Image  Image   Image

Mommyof5

Sweet Cherry Pie

emmapaige wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 3:25 pm
Mommyof5 wrote:

Lucky you that you have a daughter that loves to cook - and cooks so well.  It's just me and DH and he used to make a couple of things but due to health problems, all the cooking is up to me.  Chicken Parm is one of our favorites and I think I'll make that next weekend once DH gets home from the hospital.  He will be there 3 day for an A-fib Ablation. 
I made all of my kids start learning to cook at an early age.  The boys don't like it...they would prefer to go to Whataburger..lol 
But I do make them all cook at least once a month...not because I can't, but because I want them to be self sufficient when they move out.  I make them choose what they will cook, make the grocery list, shop for it, and prepare it.  My 14 year old is really the only one that actually appreciates it.

Sending prayers your way for your DH.  And you...I know that must take a toll on you both. 

Have a Wonderful Day!  ~Misty
 Image  Image   Image

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

Mommyof5 wrote:
I am at work at the moment...getting ready to leave here in about 20 minutes.  I need to go home and clean, but it makes it difficult when my BF is teaching a virtual class and I can't make any noise.  I guess I will just have to "settle" for quietly scrapping!! LOL  :-D
My 14 year old daughter volunteered to make dinner tonight...chicken parmesan. She actually makes it really well and it is DELICIOUS...so I took her up on her offer.  We will have to run to the grocery store for what she needs...she is supposed to be making her list now and we will go when I get home from work. 
SO....While she cooks, and BF teaches...I shall scrap!!!  
I have the basis for my layout for the Beck Fleck sketch challenge...just have to find the photos.   :-D

Scrapping beats cleaning anytime! lol. That is so sweet of your daughter to cook dinner!

ImageImage Image Image  

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

emmapaige wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 3:19 pm
Good afternoon everyone!  It's very windy here but otherwise sunny and fairly warm.

All our appointments went well today,  The teleconference with the dermatologist went well and beause I've had the patch test before and haven't been using any new products.  She thinks it may be related to stress but she has prescribed ointments for the wrist and another one to use on my face.

Then DH has his Covid-19 Test and he said it was uncomfortable but not painful.  

Then I had my mammogram and ultrasound.  The mammogram showed no change for the one done 6 months ago.  And the doctor that did my ultrasound confirmed.  I need to go back in 6 months for my regular 1 year mammogram of both breasts.

So I'm feeling really good right now and didn't need to come home and do any day drinking!!! LOL!!!

Instead I'll continue to work on the layout I started yesterday!!
I'm so glad everything went so well Chris!!! Yay on those mammogram and ultrasound results!!!

ImageImage Image Image  

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

CarrieG wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 4:18 pm
pawprints wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 11:46 am
Hey Cherries. Sunny here today but very windy. Still really nice though. Supposed to hit 65. I drove over to my mom's yesterday to bring her some things and we talked in front of her house for a while. Driving around here you would not believe there is a lockdown going on. There are SO MANY cars on the road it's like where are all these people going?! Even parking lots have many, many cars in them. It's crazy, and probably why our numbers here are so bad.

I will be scrapping today. Almost done with the layout I have been working on the last few days.

Have a great day Cherries and stay safe!

you wouldnt know anything is going on here.....very sad...........very few masks in the stores that are open and travelers galore going thru--parking lots look normal to me and gas jumped up from 1.00 to 1.39  it just all feels like tempting fate
they arent going to open the city pool this summer due to budget cuts but both the private pools are open and busy

Geez that is crazy! For a town with travelers coming through that is just asking for trouble! They want to open our beaches here on Memorial Day weekend. It is too soon!

You and your family stay safe.

ImageImage Image Image  

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

1scrappymom wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 4:28 pm
Brandy - prayers sent for Jasper! I hope it all went well!

Chris - thinking of you all!

So as for me, I'm working until 7. My 4pm didn't show so I am playing on the computer instead of working!  LOL 

I had my MRI today. Hoping they can figure out why my ankle/foot is still hurting.  Honestly, I am more afraid they won't find anything and then I will be left wondering. I'm a fix the problem kinda gal! I realize I did a very good job of breaking my ankle in January.The way I landed, I rolled my foot and because the ligaments got stretched so far, they pulled off a piece of my ankle bone. So I get that I did a number on my ligaments and tendons, but it's been almost 4 months. You wouldn't think it would still hurt so bad. I guess we'll see. In the meantime, I have the card to finish up for the MMC. I gotta be honest, I am NOT a cardmaker, but since my son is a 2020 grad, I have lots of his friends to send cards to, so this seems rather useful! I'd also like to do the BF sketch. My scraproom is a mess, but I want to scrap more than clean. LOL
Shannon I am so sorry that you are still in pain with your ankle. I hope the MRI will give you some answers and that whatever is causing the pain can be corrected.

ImageImage Image Image  

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

beachlover wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 4:55 pm
Hi Cherries!

Beautiful day here but so very windy.  Harley doese not seem concerned, she is just focused on watching for daddy to get home but Bella has been investigating all the creaks and noises.  I did close the doors so they would not slam shut, but with windows open there is a lot of pressure.  Last week our grill was in the middle of the driveway when I came home for lunch and one wheel was broken off, luckily it was the grill that does not work!  Today it was a sign we had, the push broom we use in the driveay and a lawn chair.  Oh, and we are losing the mulch that was delivered the other day!

I finished cleaning out my desk today.  Nothing left for tomorrow except my reading glasses, a book and my antacid chews.  Cannot wait to pop a bottle of champagne this time tomorrow!!!

Got chicken out for dinner but after talking to the girls at work who reminded me it was Taco Tuesday....  Lol!  DH is still not home.  I think I forgot to tell you, he got promoted to his boss's job.  He has basically been doing a lot of his work for quite a while, but it was official as of last week.  And after talking to a couple girls at work, I am craving Taco Bell.  So...  Hubby chooses dinner!

Have a great night all!

Congrats Ann! And congrats to your hubby too!

ImageImage Image Image  

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

Mommyof5 wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 7:55 am
emmapaige wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 3:25 pm
Mommyof5 wrote:

Lucky you that you have a daughter that loves to cook - and cooks so well.  It's just me and DH and he used to make a couple of things but due to health problems, all the cooking is up to me.  Chicken Parm is one of our favorites and I think I'll make that next weekend once DH gets home from the hospital.  He will be there 3 day for an A-fib Ablation.  
I made all of my kids start learning to cook at an early age.  The boys don't like it...they would prefer to go to Whataburger..lol 
But I do make them all cook at least once a month...not because I can't, but because I want them to be self sufficient when they move out.  I make them choose what they will cook, make the grocery list, shop for it, and prepare it.  My 14 year old is really the only one that actually appreciates it.

Sending prayers your way for your DH.  And you...I know that must take a toll on you both. 

That is such a wonderful thing to do! So great that you are teaching them that!

ImageImage Image Image  

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee