Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

sherelm

Cherry Jubilee

Why I shop ACOT!!
The only place I would purchase something prior to now, other than ACOT, was Scrap Your Trip. If what I wanted was personalized. NO MORE. I placed an order in the end of May, almost two months ago,for some doggie things with my friend's new puppy name on it. Since the Stanley cup was on, I ordered two sheets of the hockey paper, and two die cut hockey players with Rumble on them (our adopted brother from the NHL). All told, the order was over $70!

Just try to reach them!! SYT has contact us listed, phone number, etc. But no answer for the past month, no contact to me - nothing. I kept seeing my order status was Pending. Finally after constant attempts I got a "do you want the same name Rumble on both hockey players?". No "I'm sorry", nothing. I said Yes, thank you.
So the order arrived Saturday. Guess what? My friend's dog's name is on the hockey players.

I'm done. I sent them a not s sweet message, oh, and btw, I saw another order was pending since 2015, but I'm so done, they could create a line of paper with my name in real gold and I wouldn't want it!!

Thank you Clint, and all the order people here. You are awesome!!

wimom

Cherry Bomb

Re: Why I shop ACOT!!
Ughh! How frustrating!
Rhonda -- Scrappin' in Wisconsin

JillinIN

Cherry Cola

That's so frustrating. I hope you'll be able to get them to make it right... If they'll respond to you.
Jill
 Jill
ImageImage

1scrappymom

Cherry Garcia

Yikes!!
Shannon
My Blog -->  BlinnsBlog
Instagram --> @onescrappymom71

heidi

Site Admin

We appreciate your kind words, Sher! Thanks so much! :greensmile: :greensmile: :greensmile:

lauraalberts

Cherry Tart

That has to be unbelievably frustrating!! I agree ACOT’s Customer Service is amazing though!
Laura Alberts, 🍒 DT
Eclectic Scrapper: all the things, all the time!

emmapaige

Cherry Addict

So sorry you had to deal with all that nonsense but agree that ACOT is the very best.  I have been shopping here for years and have always gotten my orders on time as promised, their packaging is amazing so I've never had any damaged products, and love that the keep me updated about pre-orders.
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee