Get up to 3 FREE GIFTS with purchase → See details
Plus, save 20% or more on all Fall and Halloween products!

love2stamp

Cherry Jubilee

Re: What scrappy supply
Patterned paper and enamel dots. I do you use them, but you wouldn't know it by my stash. Plus I keep buying more of both! :?
ImageImageImageImage

lewisbaby

Sweet Cherry Pie

Patterned paper for sure, and lately I've been buying a ton of paint to use for mixed media projects.

oceanbreezes423

Cherry Jubilee

I have way to much washi, (sorry Mildred, lol). I used to buy the die cut sets for a given line, boxes full, but I forget that I have them. Also flowers, I started out using them on everything, noe rarely do they see a page.
ImageSusan  Image   Image  Image

VickiR

Cherry Jubilee

Pretty paper and die cuts!  I just can't bring myself to use some of the papers I buy.  And die cuts....I have over 300 of them.  That's enough to use a different one every day for a year.
    ImageImage

Retiree3

Wild Cherry

i am always buying Bazzill. I love the colors and texture.I also have a lot of sequins and bling. Last of all, I have tons of washi tape.
[
Donna-Retiree3-Proud Grandmother of Three Boys!

[highlight=#000000][/highlight]

Christi S.

Cherry Bing

I have tons of stickers that I don't really use anymore.  Some I've had for 20 years....  *sigh*...  I gravitate towards patterned paper now, I think.
~~~~~~~~~~~

Christi_S

Totals for 2016
     Layouts 33
     Cards 42

Totals for 2015
     Layouts 299, Cards 331, Mini Books 5

hsblair

Cherry Bomb

Definitely patterned paper.  Thickers are my second largest purchase, but I USE THEM all the time, so I wouldn't say I hoard them.
Image Image Image Image

emmapaige

Cherry Addict

Yankeegirl wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:08 pm
Stamps.  I keep buying stamps, yet rarely use them!  Too much trouble to find the 'right one' and then get out the stuff needed to stamp.  Embossing folders:  same thing.  Oh, and STENCILS-----I have a ton of stencils.  I think I have used a handful of them.  And paint.  I got into painting for about two months, and since then haven't touched them.  Then I"ll be mad because when I DO go to use them, they will be all dried up---LOL!

Oh my gosh….this is so me!  I just bought more stamps this weekend at the crop I attended.  But I did take a class there and we made four cards and got some good tips on how to stamp which I struggle with.  Now I'm determined to do more stamping on my layouts and cards.
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

shoorn

Cherry Cola

I would say patterned paper - but I do use it - just not at the rate I buy it! LOL I am going to go with stamps. I end up buying them and then don't get around to use them - either they don't work for a LO or I don't have time to get out my stamp pads. I bought a couple of stamp sets a month ago and they are still just sitting around.
Hi everyone!    Image   My name is Susan and I love to scrapbook!

Image ImageImage   Image

JillinIN

Cherry Cola

Definitely patterned paper, and especially paper pads or kits. There's just something about a collection that gets me.

I also have a weird obsession with paper trimmers. I have 7 regular size and three minis. I truly didn't realize how many I have until just know when I counted them. I found one in a drawer that I forgot I had... and I want another one! I really want the fiskars with the 6" platform without opening the extension arm.

Oh! And stamps! I can't stop buying them and have stamps that are 20 years old and I've never used them. I have been trying to use stamps more and even came up with a plan to help. :)
Jill
 Jill
ImageImage

beachlover

Cherry Addict

I also have tons of Thickers as well as stickers to match kits!
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

lauraalberts

Cherry Tart

Wood veneer! Have gobs of it and rarely use it! However, when I do remember to pull it out, I love the way it looks! Also, paper pads. I have far too many of those!
Laura Alberts, 🍒 DT
Eclectic Scrapper: all the things, all the time!

lauraalberts

Cherry Tart

lewisbaby wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:27 pm
Patterned paper for sure, and lately I've been buying a ton of paint to use for mixed media projects.

This too! I am a sucker for new mixed media projects, but have yet to finish any of it off! 😂
Laura Alberts, 🍒 DT
Eclectic Scrapper: all the things, all the time!

Linda L

Cherry Bomb

OMG! I have to say patterned paper. 

MTCanuk

Chocolate Covered Cherry

For me it would be patterned paper. I do have tons of stamps too and go in sourts about using them!
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Leslee

johnniesgirl12

Cherry Blossom

Oh Heavens - not just PP but PAPER PERIOD.  I do not use a lot of it but just have to have it and that and this...I love love love paper.  My other addiction has to be brads.  I have a habit of just buying them.  Enjoy finding sales on them on FB groups where they are destashing.  Love brads, paper, and oh my.... :greeninlove:

scrapy1967

Cherry Jubilee

For me it is Thickers. I always buy them but hardly ever use them. The chipboard thickers always need more adhesive and that slows my scrappy process down. 
ImageImage 

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee