We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

Flasher

Cherry Crush

Does ACOT still have . . .
Does anyone know if there is still a section for 33 cent paper?  If there is, can you help a lost gal find it?

:greensmile:
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

Flasher

Cherry Crush

Re: Does ACOT still have . . .
OK, I found it.  I went into the Clearance section and shopped for paper.  When I did that, I got a red link/banner at the top of the section telling me to "Shop Our 33 Cent Paper Collection". 
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

Flasher

Cherry Crush

And now that I found that, I get a message saying "This is awkward" and that the section doesn't exist.  So, I'm guessing that section is gone.  No biggie.  Just on the hunt for some older paper!

CarrieG

Cherry Jubilee

grrrr 

Charleneanne

Cherry Delight

Any particular older paper? I have lots that I am getting ready to donate. And mine is cheaper than 33 cents!

Monroe1218

Cherry Cropper

Charleneanne -

I tried to quote you on here but my work tablet is wonky and won't do it correctly....

Do you by chance have any October Afternoon?  My Mind's Eye valentine line that has clouds and a hot air balloon?
Rebecca

Charleneanne

Cherry Delight

Monroe1218 wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 2:33 pm
Charleneanne -

I tried to quote you on here but my work tablet is wonky and won't do it correctly....

Do you by chance have any October Afternoon?  My Mind's Eye valentine line that has clouds and a hot air balloon?

I’ll look. Sounds familiar I was pretty into MME for years

VickiR

Cherry Jubilee

Monroe1218 wrote:
Charleneanne -

I have the October Afternoon Thrift Shop in 8 " x 8" with a few pages used.  I think there were 34 total in the pad and there are 31?  Also, I have MME with hot air balloons but it is the Lime Street paper.  I will check with a few friends that may have the Valentine line.

ImageImage

Monroe1218

Cherry Cropper

VickiR wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 2:07 pm
Monroe1218 wrote:
Charleneanne -

I have the October Afternoon Thrift Shop in 8 " x 8" with a few pages used.  I think there were 34 total in the pad and there are 31?  Also, I have MME with hot air balloons but it is the Lime Street paper.  I will check with a few friends that may have the Valentine line.

Vicki - I would be more than happy to pay you for the October Afternoon paper and shipping!  I think the MME collection is called Love Me Do....
Rebecca

treyaut

Cherry Tart

Monroe1218 wrote:
Charleneanne -

I am purging some older papers. I have nearly every MME line. I will check to see if I have that one still. I have a ton of OA. Which lines of OA are you looking for? I will hold up before uploading to ebay.

Monroe1218

Cherry Cropper

treyaut wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 3:00 pm
Monroe1218 wrote:
Charleneanne -

I am purging some older papers. I have nearly every MME line. I will check to see if I have that one still. I have a ton of OA. Which lines of OA are you looking for? I will hold up before uploading to ebay. 

Oh that is so nice of you!  I'm looking for
October Afternoon Witch Hazel
ImageImageImageImage
Holiday Style
ImageImage
Make It Merry
ImageImage
Woodland Park
ImageImage
Very Merry
But.... I'm such a sucker for OA that I might buy anything to be honest.  If it would be easier to send messages through Facebook Messenger, that would be fine as well!  Just look me up on FB and send a friend request - Rebecca Monroe

Rebecca

VickiR

Cherry Jubilee

Monroe1218 wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 2:55 pm
VickiR wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 2:07 pm
Monroe1218 wrote:
Charleneanne -

Vicki - I would be more than happy to pay you for the October Afternoon paper and shipping!  I think the MME collection is called Love Me Do.... 

You are more than welcome to it for just the shipping!  There is a sticker sheet (missing a few) and 11 journal cards too.  Here's a picture...

ImageImage

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee