Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Re: Favorite Manufacturer
Laura wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:03 pm
Now, should there ever be a petition drive to bring back Basic Grey or Little Yellow Bicycle, I would most definitely head up those committees.  :greenwinkb:

I'll co-run that committee with you! :-D :-D
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

I have forever been in love with BoBunny. But since I've been doing baby LOs lately, I've fallen in love with Echo Park. Their baby lines are AMAZING. I also like Photoplay and Simple Stories. Now if BoBunny made a baby line...…………..EEKKKK!!!
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

ImageImageImageImageImage

lissahope26

Cherry Garcia

Laura wrote:
Right now, it's Doodlebug and Echo Park. 

Now, should there ever be a petition drive to bring back Basic Grey or Little Yellow Bicycle, I would most definitely head up those committees.  :greenwinkb:

Off subject, but I saw Little Yellow Bicycle chipboard stickers at Tuesday Morning yesterday.  I should have snapped a picture.  I suppose they still have product floating out there.  *Tuesday Morning is a discount store incase they are not nationwide.
Melissa H.
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

DN in MN

Wild Cherry

It is so hard for me to pick a favorite.. Right now, I have been drawn to Pink Fresh and Pink Paislee :)  I do have to say though, that I change my mind alot....lol
2024 Layout goal ~ 14/100      2024 Word ~ FOCUS

Monroe1218

Cherry Cropper

Of the current manufacturers.... I love Carta Bella and Simple Stories and Bazzill for cardstock.  Oh and Thickers.  I have a serious addiction - but I have gotten better about using them.  My ATG 714 and my Fiskars paper trimmer are my go to tools....

Back in the day I LOVED (and still do, you should see the stash I have accumulated!!) of October Afternoon and Basic Grey.  I am trying to do better about using it instead of waiting for the perfect layout to come along - because no one else can see how wonderful it is if it isn't being used. 
Rebecca

JAire

Cherry Bomb

Other than Graphic 45 I don't necessarily favor a manufacturer. I am drawn to the style that interests me at the time. I have favored Bo Bunny, Pink Paisley, Kaisercraft, Prima to satisfy my floral period for the past years.  And others whose brand I can't think of but was liked for the individual sheets.
I have been drawn to some Photoplay (Paprika, Wild Heart - are a favorite) and Fancy Pants (Magnolia) lately. Most of the prints that have specific images aren't easy for me to use. I like prints that can be used like a solid and blend with any subject. I also like bold and geometrics when I find them in a brand. So, I'm more open to any brand lately.
Joyce Ann

Meli

Cherry Picker

I love pinkfresh, pink paislee, and carta bella due to the paper weight and quality!

But if I’m honest I will buy anything pretty lol.

karen c.

Cherry Bing

I love Kaisercraft!! Echo Park and Photo Play are also my favorites. I have also been going into my stash and using Basic Grey a lot.
Oh how I wish they were still around!!
ImageImageImage          ImageImage

shoorn

Cherry Cola

Basic Grey used to be my number 1 - sure do miss it! For a while I was into Fancy Pants and Bo Bunny. Nowadays it is what I think I can use for certain photos or cards. I have bought Echo Park, Kaisercraft, Simple Stories, Photoplay. I like the look of several of the Pink Fresh collections too. 
Hi everyone!    Image   My name is Susan and I love to scrapbook!

Image ImageImage   Image

average_kim

Cherry Cropper

I haven't gotten to scrap in so long, but I love almost everything... I'm usually drawn to the theme and colors first, though, not a particular manufacturer...
Kim

Image Image  

JAire

Cherry Bomb

Gotta say that finding time to go on a 'cherry' hunt has lead to me spotting some companies I didn't previously know, but really like some of the products.
Joyce Ann

DN in MN

Wild Cherry

btt
2024 Layout goal ~ 14/100      2024 Word ~ FOCUS

antenucci

Cherry Tart

JAire wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:22 pm
Gotta say that finding time to go on a 'cherry' hunt has lead to me spotting some companies I didn't previously know, but really like some of the products.
That would be fun, finding those new/unknown companies out there <3

karensay

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Yankeegirl wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:23 pm
I consistently buy Echo Park, Simple Stories, and Photoplay. I have a lot of Pink Fresh, Kaisercraft, and of course, tons of Disney stuff. I have a ton of Carta Bella and Bo Bunny but haven't bought any recently because the collections just don't speak to me anymore.

I agree with Yankeegirl.  I have to add Bella Blvd though. I don't think I have any of Pinkfresh though.  Used to love BB, but not lately.
Karen in SC
2-page, multi-photo scrapper

scrapy1967

Cherry Jubilee

lissahope26 wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:55 am
Laura wrote:
Right now, it's Doodlebug and Echo Park. 

Off subject, but I saw Little Yellow Bicycle chipboard stickers at Tuesday Morning yesterday.  I should have snapped a picture.  I suppose they still have product floating out there.  *Tuesday Morning is a discount store incase they are not nationwide.

I found a pack of lyb chipboard at my local tm a few weeks ago. I was surprised to see it after all these years. Since it was a travel theme I bought it.
ImageImage 

scrapy1967

Cherry Jubilee

I’m going with echo park, pinkfresh and several under the American crafts umbrella. Ok I’m not partial to any one company as I mix and match all companies when I scrap.
ImageImage 

Sara Scraps

Cherry Bing

Cocoa Vanills Studio, anything Shimelle Designs, And Prima...hows that for eclectic LOL

OneMommyScrapping

Cherry Tart

Basic Grey is always my first answer to my favorite. I still love and adore them and will buy their paper whenever I see it.

October Afternoon is another favorite. I don’t use them as much since it’s cream based for the most part and I struggle with cream.

Current manufacturers for paper collections is Shimelle. I will buy every dang sheet of paper she makes - usually in multiples. I’ll buy most embellishments too though I’ve started drawing the line at washi. I just don’t need anymore.

I love PinkFresh Studio, Bella Blvd, and Doodlebug too. I love bright colors.

A manufacturer that doesn’t do paper that I adore is Nuvo. I must have all the Drops! And Embellishment Mousse! Love the added bit of color those supplies bring to a layout. The fact the Mousse dries so quickly makes me love it even more.

scrapy1967

Cherry Jubilee

Another vote for Shimelle! I know I have a 15 pound stack of her latest collection LOL!!!
ImageImage 

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee