Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

Seriously?
I just noticed that I scrapped the same exact picture only two layouts apart in my gallery. Geez I didn't even remember that I had scrapped that pic already just last month! Where is my head these days?!!

ImageImage Image Image  

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Re: Seriously?
I had to look it up! I think you did a great job scrapping the same photo 2x
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

joannie

Bowl Full of Cherries

I have scrapped the same pic before! I just looked...but it was 2 years apart!! Image 

Feb 2014 I made this oneImage 
and then again in Feb 2016 I made this one! Image
- joannie

Image Image ImageImageImage

emmapaige

Cherry Addict

LOL - but with that sweet photo, I don't blame you for scrapping it even more than two times!! 
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

DN in MN

Wild Cherry

I love both of them.  They both turned out awesome!  This also reminds me that I have been neglecting the gallery.  

Joannie... love your two layouts too!  I have done this a ton but on purpose when I did a book for each kid plus the family... Three layouts of the same photos..  

2024 Layout goal ~ 14/100      2024 Word ~ FOCUS

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

blbabe1234 wrote:I had to look it up! I think you did a great job scrapping the same photo 2x
Awwww thanks.

ImageImage Image Image  

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

joannie wrote:I have scrapped the same pic before! I just looked...but it was 2 years apart!! Image 

Joannie both your layouts are awesome! At least yours are two years apart! Mine are only a few weeks apart lol! There is only one layout between them in the gallery!! Lol!

ImageImage Image Image  

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

emmapaige wrote:LOL - but with that sweet photo, I don't blame you for scrapping it even more than two times!! 
It is sweet and I love it so much. I guess that's why I used it again. But not remembering that I just scrapped it recently… yikes!

ImageImage Image Image  

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

DN in MN wrote:I love both of them.  They both turned out awesome!  This also reminds me that I have been neglecting the gallery.  

Joannie... love your two layouts too!  I have done this a ton but on purpose when I did a book for each kid plus the family... Three layouts of the same photos..  

Thank you. I guess one could be for Aiden and one for JJ. That would work!

ImageImage Image Image  

sherelm

Cherry Jubilee

I do that often!  Hey, it's a great photo, and two great layouts, so just swear, even if just to yourself, you did it on purpose. Lol

suewho372

Cherry Jubilee

Awww! I’ve done it on purpose and by accident! I think they are both gorgeous layouts!!! And that photo IS adorable! I love different takes on the same photo! Image
Susan

suewho372

Cherry Jubilee

pawprints wrote:
joannie wrote:I have scrapped the same pic before! I just looked...but it was 2 years apart!! Image 

Joannie both your layouts are awesome! At least yours are two years apart! Mine are only a few weeks apart lol! There is only one layout between them in the gallery!! Lol!

these are great too Joanie!!! I love Seeing 2 takes on the same photo

Susan

Scrap Bug

Cherry Bomb

I've done that.  Image
Melissa

TheFiberLady

Chatty Cherry

lol i almost did that once.
Wendy.....love my puppies!!!!!
I made the President's list..wahooo!!!!

Shutterbug

Cherry Addict

Barb, What a priceless photos. It is fun to see how you did them.  Beautiful work.
Kimber
I used to be indecisive; now I'm not sure.

traveler

Cherry Cola

I have probably done that by accident and haven't even realized. 
Great layouts.
Louise

Image Image Image Image Image

beachlover

Cherry Addict

I know I have scrapped the same photos before, but not so close together - at least I don't think, lol!!!
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

Linda L

Cherry Bomb

I've done that too! On purpose or just forgot.  It's a beautiful photo worth scrapping more than once. Joanne so is yours. 

sdwhru

Cherry Jubilee

I think we have all done this; I've done it (or just more than one photo- ugh!).  They start to run together after awhile.  However, mine usually end up in different albums at least 

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

sherelm wrote:I do that often!  Hey, it's a great photo, and two great layouts, so just swear, even if just to yourself, you did it on purpose. Lol
Lol. And thank you.

ImageImage Image Image  

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee