Scrap a Day, March 11th

Moderator: ACOT Employee

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Gallery: 3709

Scrap a Day, March 11th

Post by blbabe1234 »

Good morning cherries. Not wanting to be awake as the pups don't know the difference between DST and NOT. LOL. So I'm dragging. So is DH. Penny has the right idea - she went back to sleep. Plus, I think I overdid it yesterday. I was on my feet alot. Alot more than I have in the 4 months since Jeffrey bit me. My right foot was slightly swollen and the scars were showing up as a dark red. Image DH thinks Jeffrey might have bit me on a nerve and it didn't heal properly. It hurts when I walking yesterday. I had it elevated and iced for an hour last night. It seemed to be okay at bedtime. And it doesn't hurt right now.

So who has scrappy plans for today? I do. I'm half done with my wall hanging project and even got started on Bear's album. Made it page 1, then struggled on Page 2. I kept changing  my mind on the PL cards and little stickers. I think I was overthinking it yesterday. We've got a couple of more errands to run today AND we need to do our taxes. We usually get them done in mid-February, but with being out of town 2 weekends in a row last month, it got pushed back even further. I'm ready for that refund!

How about you?
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   ImageImageImage
letumom
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 846

Re: Scrap a Day, March 11th

Post by letumom »

Hi Cherries!  It's been a long time since I've been here.  Don't know when I'll be back either.  I'm getting ready for another Cruise (remember how much fun we had Brandy?), and needed some supplies.  So I came to my fav store, instead of heading out to a big box.  Lots has happened in the couple of years since I've been here.  Harvey hit Houston, last year, and I was a double victim.  Had water in my first floor condo, and lost my job, because my client shut down the project.  They had over six feet of water in their multi-building complex, and it's taken over six months for them to recover.  So, I sold my condo and moved to Austin, TX.  My new job in Austin is really exciting, but keeps me super busy traveling.  

Hopefully, I can start coming back when I need a break.
Laurie

Sara Scraps
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 1385

Post by Sara Scraps »

whoop whoop! Thank you so much for suggesting the Mood Board Challenge Brandy!
The softer shades worked perfectly to go with these photos...I combined them with a lesson in Shimells-e's new class and played along with SNSKC crop and I did a CHALLENGE!!!!
emmapaige
Chatty Cherry
Gallery: 2463

Post by emmapaige »

Good morning!  Sorry I didn't participate much in last night's Cherry Chat.  After being on my feet two hours at the Stamping/Scrapping Convention yesterday, I came home very tired.  I tried to take a nap since I hadn't slept well Friday night but I couldn't sleep during my nap either.  So I got up and scrapped a little, made a yummy dinner, had some wine and hubby and I went into bed to watch some DVR shows.  By the time I remembered the Cherry Chat, I was too wiped out to participate much.  I did go back and read most of the thread and it looks like you gals had a fine time without me! Image

This is one more from the Shimelle class.

** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

traveler
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 755

Post by traveler »

I missed the Cherry chat last night also. We sat down to dinner just about the time it started. I would love to join sometime. 

We found 2 more of my Dad's cameras while cleaning out the motorhome last weekend, so I've been looking at them. I saved the photos, some of which I'm really happy to have. One camera is a Canon EOS Rebel, seems like a nice camera. I'm charging up the battery and I might play with it this afternoon or tomorrow. Anyone have one of these? I'd like someone to chat with about it while deciding if I like it better than my Nikon (which is older and we've been talking about replacing). 
Louise

Image Image Image Image Image

emmapaige
Chatty Cherry

Post by emmapaige »

Here is the second layout I did yesterday from Shimelle's Clear the Desk Class and also for the Rewind Challenge (What's on TV - Pretty in Pink).

** Chris **

ImageImageImage Image

emmapaige
Chatty Cherry

Post by emmapaige »

Another one from me today.  This is for the GD Challenge #1.  I'm going to try to get another challenge done today.

** Chris **

ImageImageImage Image

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 »

letumom wrote:Hi Cherries!  It's been a long time since I've been here.  Don't know when I'll be back either.  I'm getting ready for another Cruise (remember how much fun we had Brandy?), and needed some supplies.  So I came to my fav store, instead of heading out to a big box.  Lots has happened in the couple of years since I've been here.  Harvey hit Houston, last year, and I was a double victim.  Had water in my first floor condo, and lost my job, because my client shut down the project.  They had over six feet of water in their multi-building complex, and it's taken over six months for them to recover.  So, I sold my condo and moved to Austin, TX.  My new job in Austin is really exciting, but keeps me super busy traveling.  

Hey Laurie! No time long see/hear! I know you're gonna have a blast on the cruise!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 »

Sara M. wrote:whoop whoop! Thank you so much for suggesting the Mood Board Challenge Brandy!
The softer shades worked perfectly to go with these photos...I combined them with a lesson in Shimells-e's new class and played along with SNSKC crop and I did a CHALLENGE!!!!

This is beautiful Sara!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 »

emmapaige wrote:Another one from me today.  This is for the GD Challenge #1.  I'm going to try to get another challenge done today.

You are really rockin these layouts chris! wtg
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 »

trainmom wrote:I missed the Cherry chat last night also. We sat down to dinner just about the time it started. I would love to join sometime. 

We found 2 more of my Dad's cameras while cleaning out the motorhome last weekend, so I've been looking at them. I saved the photos, some of which I'm really happy to have. One camera is a Canon EOS Rebel, seems like a nice camera. I'm charging up the battery and I might play with it this afternoon or tomorrow. Anyone have one of these? I'd like someone to chat with about it while deciding if I like it better than my Nikon (which is older and we've been talking about replacing). 

I'm so glad you were able to save those photos!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 »

I got started on Bear's album. Did 1 page yesterday and 3 today.

Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

emmapaige
Chatty Cherry

Post by emmapaige »

Final one for me today.  These last two came together fairly quickly since I've been using the final pieces that I pulled for the Clear the Desk class but didn't use for any of her layouts.  I did this for the What's on TV challenge but after reading the fine print, I realize my photos don't qualify.  That's okay because I'm thrilled I finally got these photos scrapped.

** Chris **

ImageImageImage Image

emmapaige
Chatty Cherry

Post by emmapaige »

blbabe1234 wrote:I got started on Bear's album. Did 1 page yesterday and 3 today.

These are fantastic, Brandy! 
** Chris **

ImageImageImage Image

emmapaige
Chatty Cherry

Post by emmapaige »

trainmom wrote:I missed the Cherry chat last night also. We sat down to dinner just about the time it started. I would love to join sometime. 

Sorry - I'm no help.  I've never owned a Cannon but I hope you figure it out!   
** Chris **

ImageImageImage Image

emmapaige
Chatty Cherry

Post by emmapaige »

Sara M. wrote:whoop whoop! Thank you so much for suggesting the Mood Board Challenge Brandy!
Oh my gosh, Sara - this is so sweet! 
** Chris **

ImageImageImage Image

emmapaige
Chatty Cherry

Post by emmapaige »

letumom wrote:Hi Cherries!  It's been a long time since I've been here.  Don't know when I'll be back either.  I'm getting ready for another Cruise (remember how much fun we had Brandy?), and needed some supplies.  So I came to my fav store, instead of heading out to a big box.  Lots has happened in the couple of years since I've been here.  Harvey hit Houston, last year, and I was a double victim.  Had water in my first floor condo, and lost my job, because my client shut down the project.  They had over six feet of water in their multi-building complex, and it's taken over six months for them to recover.  So, I sold my condo and moved to Austin, TX.  My new job in Austin is really exciting, but keeps me super busy traveling.  

Wow - you've really been through quite a bit these past few years.  Hopefully once things calm back you can join us again.  HUGS!! 
** Chris **

ImageImageImage Image

pawprints
A Cherry on Top
Gallery: 1052

Post by pawprints »

Been a lazy weekend Cheeries. I spent all day yesterday on the couch watching tv with dh, catching up on our recorded shows. The vertigo is still there but only in a lying down position and then getting up again, On the couch I am able to find the right spot and angle to lay down and not trigger it. So I just stayed there all day yesterday. Today I am vertical lol. Working on a layout for my graphic design challenge but it is not coming together so I am about to put it aside and start another one.

Image Image Image

joannie
Bowl Full of Cherries
Gallery: 2449

Post by joannie »

Hi all. Sandi and I were at a crop all weekend! I did not even put a dent in my page kits I brought to work on. Today I only worked on one page  the 4 1/2 hours I was there. That's so sad! So I missed the chat last night. I will have to go back and read it all sometime this week. 

My DD goes back to college today. Spring Break is over. I miss her when she's gone....I will also miss the dirty dishes she leaves in my sink. (NOT) LOL!!

Laurie it is so good to see you!!! Sorry to hear about your Houston home and job.  My brother lived over 30 years in Austin!! I've visited a few times!!! It's a great city! 

- joannie

Image Image ImageImageImage
blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 »

pawprints wrote:Been a lazy weekend Cheeries. I spent all day yesterday on the couch watching tv with dh, catching up on our recorded shows. The vertigo is still there but only in a lying down position and then getting up again, On the couch I am able to find the right spot and angle to lay down and not trigger it. So I just stayed there all day yesterday. Today I am vertical lol. Working on a layout for my graphic design challenge but it is not coming together so I am about to put it aside and start another one.

Oh Barb..that vertigo is really keeping you down. Feel better soon!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”