Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

February Goals
First of all I want to congratulate all of you that completed or even came close to completing the 30/30. You all ROCK! And those that went beyond… you ROCK even MORE! Such an awesome accomplishment that would never happen here lol. I'm too slow and would get too stressed!

So now I am ashamed to say that I didn't even reach my measly goal of 10 last month. I did 8, which actually is much better than I have been doing lately, so I'm ok with it. I am going to be ambitious and shoot for 10 again this month, because I really want to get a move on and do even more scrapping. Since we have a third grandchild now I am really falling behind on baby albums. More and more pictures are being taken, so my scrapping per month has to pick up lol. So we'll see how it goes.

So what is everyone's goal for this month?

3/10

Paper:
Image Image Image

I made three Valentine's Day cards for my grand kiddies

ImageImage Image Image  

joannie

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: February Goals
Last month I made my goal of 12. I made 15 layouts and 2 cards! I need to make some cards this month! So this month I have a crop to go to so I will say:
3/5 cards
Image Image
18/8 layouts
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
- joannie

Image Image ImageImageImage

beachlover

Cherry Addict

I am shooting for 20 this month, although I still have 15 to finish for 30/30!!!
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

CarrieG

Cherry Jubilee

im shooting for 10  kinda busy month

0/10

emmapaige

Cherry Addict

I finished all 30 layouts for January and I have two crops in February so I'm going to say 20 for this month.
22/20

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

Monroe1218

Cherry Cropper

First let me say - congratulations to all the fabulous cherries that participated in the 30/30!  I'm in awe of you!  I had great intentions on participating, even had a good streak going the first week - and then I bombed!  Big time.  I don't think I finished a single page after that first week.  Work always seems to get in the way, then being under the weather... and a side project of building a library wall in our living room...

So for February - I want to set a goal that I hope is easily attainable for me.  I'm going to set my goal at 5 layouts and 2 cards. 
Rebecca

MTCanuk

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I completed the January 30/30 challenge.
But will be gone the last half of Feb.

I will say 10 cards and 5 layouts
pretty attainable, I am thinking.
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Leslee

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

I totally went over my goal of 30 last month by doing 60 LOs. I am so happy and proud of myself. I am only 2 pages away from finishing Tucker's 2015 album and then I need to get back to Orahn's album. He is 15 months now and I have only scrapped his birth, which I am not done doing. So I am hoping for a good month again, but will keep my goal at 30. This should get me caught up with Orahn, and then I can go back to Tucker. I also have my everyday life albums to get back to as well. I am stuck on 2013 Image so I really need to get moving on those as well as do DD#2 wedding album. If I can get that started as well, maybe I can give it to her for her 5th wedding anniversary in October......LOL nothing like thinking ahead Image

40/30

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

ImageImageImageImageImage

Shutterbug

Cherry Addict

I really want to get back into my scrapping and paper crafting.  But I need to be realistic with all that is going on.  So  my goal is... 3 layouts and 10 cards.
Kimber
I used to be indecisive; now I'm not sure.

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

My layout goal was 30, I did 29, however with 30/30, sometimes when it was "anything goes" day, I chose to do a card, which I did 3. So I think I did meet my goal!

February is a short month, but cold. So I'm going for 15 layouts!

9/15

Image   Image   Image   Image

Image   Image   Image   Image

Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

emarie803

Cherry Jubilee

I have actually unpacked the scrap stuff that I brought with me and am determined to scrap this month! So, I am going to shoot for 15 this month

0/15 

Berta R.

Cherry Bing

Just a few months before my son passed I had added 100 plus pages to his albums.  I had no idea how important those albums would be to ME.  So now I'm determined to add more pages to my daughters and other 3 son's albums.  I'm actually working backwards.  My goal is to do at least one page a day.  So for this month 28. 

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
***Berta***

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

GmaBerta wrote:Just a few months before my son passed I had added 100 plus pages to his albums.  I had no idea how important those albums would be to ME.  So now I'm determined to add more pages to my daughters and other 3 son's albums.  I'm actually working backwards.  My goal is to do at least one page a day.  So for this month 28. 
Omg hugs Berta.

ImageImage Image Image  

oceanbreezes423

Cherry Jubilee

My goal is just to scrap! I am so out of the loop. But my craft room is almost put together, so I am able to start again. Hopefully the motivation will come soon!
ImageSusan  Image   Image  Image

oceanbreezes423

Cherry Jubilee

mgehrke wrote:I totally went over my goal of 30 last month by doing 60 LOs. I am so happy and proud of myself. I am only 2 pages away from finishing Tucker's 2015 album and then I need to get back to Orahn's album. He is 15 months now and I have only scrapped his birth, which I am not done doing. So I am hoping for a good month again, but will keep my goal at 30. This should get me caught up with Orahn, and then I can go back to Tucker. I also have my everyday life albums to get back to as well. I am stuck on 2013 Image so I really need to get moving on those as well as do DD#2 wedding album. If I can get that started as well, maybe I can give it to her for her 5th wedding anniversary in October......LOL nothing like thinking ahead Image

0/30
OMG. push me, push me!!! I remember when I had months like that, seems so long ago.Great month BTW!
ImageSusan  Image   Image  Image

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

oceanbreezes423 wrote:My goal is just to scrap! I am so out of the loop. But my craft room is almost put together, so I am able to start again. Hopefully the motivation will come soon!
You Can Do It!!! You Can Do It!!! You Can Do It!!!! 
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

ImageImageImageImageImage

DN in MN

Wild Cherry

The only thing I managed to keep goal wise was being on the board more!  I am not even sure I went in my craft room Image  I have a lot going on in February so I am not going to set a new goal.  I need to finish my project for my frames at work... and that was part of my January goals. 

Hopefully, I can at least get that done!  
2024 Layout goal ~ 14/100      2024 Word ~ FOCUS

melissak

Cherry Tart

I'd like to join in. I'm just getting back into scrapbooking after an almost 10 year break!  I'll probably set myself a low number until I get into the swing of things, so I'll say 4 layouts to start this month. 

Wish me luck that I actually remember what I'm doing! lol

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

melissak wrote:I'd like to join in. I'm just getting back into scrapbooking after an almost 10 year break!  I'll probably set myself a low number until I get into the swing of things, so I'll say 4 layouts to start this month. 

Wish me luck that I actually remember what I'm doing! lol
Welcome to the boards! I'm sure you'll remember! Once you get your hands on all your scrappy goodies you'll get right back into it! Be sure to post your layouts in the gallery!

ImageImage Image Image  

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee