Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

Flasher

Cherry Crush

Carta Bella Practically Perfect
I just saw this line in the PreOrder section.  I haven't been this excited about an entire line in quite a while.  I'm really in love with this.  Not that anyone should really care.  Just felt like pointing it out.  Image

http://www.acherryontop.com/shop/compan ... ly_perfect
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

Re: Carta Bella Practically Perfect
It definitely looks like a line I'll be ordering a bunch of.Image
Image Image ImageImage

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Its cute!Image
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

killarney_rose

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Darling line!  Have fun with it!  I am being pretty good at staying sway from buying paper except G45.  That's my downfall.I have a ton of it. 

need to run we have hay to get out to 300 head of cattle.

Sara Scraps

Cherry Bing

I am so right there with you! This is a must buy for me! I adore it so much!!

average_kim

Cherry Cropper

I must have it! Thanks for enabling! When I looked through it, I thought, "Here I've found exactly what I want to make a junk (type) journal." (But I guess it won't be junkie, because I'll use new stuff, lol.)
Kim

Image Image  

CarrieG

Cherry Jubilee

its pretty...I don't think I will be buying it tho.....I don't have a house full of girly girls anymore and im  not much of a girly girl.....so it would not get used quickly or possibly at all...sigh
my wallet is so far very pleasantly pleased that I have been drawn to just small bits of the pre-orders so far :)

Shutterbug

Cherry Addict

Laura, of course we care and I am with you. I love it too.  I thought by your title of your Thread you were going to remind me I am Practically Perfect.ImageImageImage
Kimber
I used to be indecisive; now I'm not sure.

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee