Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

redsonic20

Cherry Cropper

Prima Confetti Star Die
http://www.acherryontop.com/shop/compan ... etal%20Die

The heart one is listed and I know the star one was there the other day, does anyone know what happened to it?  I was looking to get both and now the star one is gone. :(  I had to do some research to find out the size of the smaller ones before committing because I wanted to use them as mini die cuts instead of confetti.  Since I was able to confirm they are about the size of tiny enamel dots, they are PERFECT and now I need them, lol!!
Denise

Visit My Blog:  Mamarazzi Scraps

suewho372

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Prima Confetti Star Die
Darn it! I hate when that happens!!
Susan

redsonic20

Cherry Cropper

They added it back.  I picked them both up (now to wait for them to come in...I'm so excited!!) along with a stamp set I've been eyeing for a while that suddenly went on clearance for 50% off and some stickers that go with some things I ordered along with the Tim Holtz Stamp Press.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the end of July is a good mail month for me since both orders have things that will take a while to get.  It will be like Christmas...or at least that's the way I see it when I have no clue when things will arrive...such a surprising treat from my past self, lol. :)
Denise

Visit My Blog:  Mamarazzi Scraps

karensay

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I love getting surprise mail too!
Karen in SC
2-page, multi-photo scrapper

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

Yay! I'm so happy you were able to get them!

ImageImage Image Image  

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee