Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Scrap a Day, January 1st
Good morning cherries and Happy New Year ya'll!!! 2016 is gone and 2017 is HERE! Wow...it sure did go by fast huh?

I hope everyone had a wonderful New Year's Eve. Mine was low key. Spent the day doing laundry, finished wrapping presents and relaxing. Today at 3pm, my parents, brother, sis in law, BFF and her hubby are all coming over to celebrate Christmas since my BFF was working from Christmas Eve all the way thru New Year's eve (she's a CT/X-ray tech at the local children's hospital). Today was her only day!

Anybody spending the New Day scrapping? I won't. I'm barely awake but I've got so much do. And they are "little" things. Ugh.

I'll try my best to keep up with the Master List, but I'll check out most things later tonight or tomorrow.

I do have the 1st of the month sketch from Sketch N Scrap to share with ya'll!

Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

oceanbreezes423

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Scrap a Day, January 1st
Good morning and HAPPY NEW YEAR Brandy! Yes, it is me....the long lost scrapper. I am truly hoping to scrap today, would love to start this year out on a better note! Looking forward to re-connecting with all of you!
ImageSusan  Image   Image  Image

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

Good Morning and Happy New Year everyone!! Image

Enjoy your Christmas get together, Brandy!

I've been trying to finish up some things around the house and scrapping inbetween. Working on the What's on TV Challenge along with the Dec. 3 in a Row which I guess I'll be catching up for the Rewind since I didn't get it finished yesterday.
Image Image ImageImage

scrappinmom99

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Happy New Year guys! Brandy, love that sketch and page you did with it. We barely made it to midnight last night and left Aisling sleeping on the living room floor on her beanbag chair LOL. I am working on some of the Dec challenges that are due in January and checking out the January challenges and trying to get some planning done for my 30/30 layouts.
Happy Scrapping!
Anne-Marie

emmapaige

Cherry Addict

Good morning - we were in bed by 9:00 last night but I did wake up at exactly 12:00 am and rolled over and wished hubby a Happy New Year.  We're still in our jammies and may stay that way all day.  Other than watching the Eagles/Cowboys football game, nothing else planned so I hope to start on another layout.

Here is mine today for the January Manufacturer Challenge and for Day 1 of the 30/30 challenge.

** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

scrapy1967

Cherry Jubilee

Hi girls! I am scrapping today. Here is my first one. Not sure if I will do anymore but at least I got one done!
ImageImage 

CarrieG

Cherry Jubilee

good afternoon...
I am hoping on getting one done this afternoon after things settle down a bit...we just got home from church and need to eat lunch etc.....
beautiful sunny day here today...great start to the new year!!!
I was in bed by 10pm last night...I do recall our youngest dd hollering something around what must have been midnite...but I was TIRED after having the grandbaby all day....he was in rare form and had to be corralled a lot...LOL

butterfly843

A Cherry on Top

No scrapping here, we went to a party last night (I usually host one, but wanted a year off since planning a big surprise 40th next new years for dh, so a good friend hosted this year), today is dh's bday, made him a nice breakfast, he went golfing with friends and going out to dinner tonight with family and friends. Hope to scrap this week.

average_kim

Cherry Cropper

Have a nice Christmas celebration, Brandy!  I had a good new year.  Scrapped and did laundry most of the day yesterday, then played some games with the kids while we waited for the stroke of midnight.  I'm so tired today, but I've got a LO done!  And, I was going through photos for more--really hope to get to do the 30/30 this month!

Kim

Image Image  

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

oceanbreezes423 wrote:Good morning and HAPPY NEW YEAR Brandy! Yes, it is me....the long lost scrapper. I am truly hoping to scrap today, would love to start this year out on a better note! Looking forward to re-connecting with all of you!

Happy New Year to you too Susan! Hope 2017 is a good year for you. Miss you around here!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Deanna13 wrote:Good Morning and Happy New Year everyone!! Image

Enjoy your Christmas get together, Brandy!

I've been trying to finish up some things around the house and scrapping inbetween. Working on the What's on TV Challenge along with the Dec. 3 in a Row which I guess I'll be catching up for the Rewind since I didn't get it finished yesterday.

Happy New Year Deanna!

I've got some layouts to do for the Rewind Challenge too. I think that one will be VERY POPULAR this month!Image
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

scrappinmom99 wrote:Happy New Year guys! Brandy, love that sketch and page you did with it. We barely made it to midnight last night and left Aisling sleeping on the living room floor on her beanbag chair LOL. I am working on some of the Dec challenges that are due in January and checking out the January challenges and trying to get some planning done for my 30/30 layouts.

Happy New Year to ya Anne-Marie!

Thank you so much!! I really had fun with that sketch. And using my cricut!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

emmapaige wrote:Good morning - we were in bed by 9:00 last night but I did wake up at exactly 12:00 am and rolled over and wished hubby a Happy New Year.  We're still in our jammies and may stay that way all day.  Other than watching the Eagles/Cowboys football game, nothing else planned so I hope to start on another layout.

Here is mine today for the January Manufacturer Challenge and for Day 1 of the 30/30 challenge.

Fabulous page Chris!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

scrapy1967 wrote:Hi girls! I am scrapping today. Here is my first one. Not sure if I will do anymore but at least I got one done!

I really love your layout!

Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

butterfly843 wrote:No scrapping here, we went to a party last night (I usually host one, but wanted a year off since planning a big surprise 40th next new years for dh, so a good friend hosted this year), today is dh's bday, made him a nice breakfast, he went golfing with friends and going out to dinner tonight with family and friends. Hope to scrap this week.

Happy bday to your DH!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

average_kim wrote:Have a nice Christmas celebration, Brandy!  I had a good new year.  Scrapped and did laundry most of the day yesterday, then played some games with the kids while we waited for the stroke of midnight.  I'm so tired today, but I've got a LO done!  And, I was going through photos for more--really hope to get to do the 30/30 this month!

That is such a cute layout! LOVE IT!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee