Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

Shutterbug

Cherry Addict

Downloading Photos from Facebook
Well we had our family reunion and everyone is downloading the photos to FB.   We are talking a few hundred photos.  I admit I am not good on the computer. So much to learn. Anyway.  I want to down load them to print them @ Sam;s Club and also put them on a SD card.  How do I do that without doing them all one at a time?  Since they were not my albums created on FB it seems that it does not work the same as if I had. Not sure if I am making sense.  Any ideas would be appreciate. Thanks.
Kimber
I used to be indecisive; now I'm not sure.

sherelm

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Downloading Photos from Facebook
I do it by clicking on the photo, and it takes me to the Facebook page of the person posting, and then I click "View Original Size" under the photo and save it to my computer/phone.   It works, and I get good prints.

Shutterbug

Cherry Addict

sherelm wrote:I do it by clicking on the photo, and it takes me to the Facebook page of the person posting, and then I click "View Original Size" under the photo and save it to my computer/phone.   It works, and I get good prints.

Shar, so I would have to do each photo separate?  That is what I have done before but I was wondering if you can do a whole album at once.  Any  Idea;?
Kimber

sherelm

Cherry Jubilee

Shutterbug wrote:
sherelm wrote:I do it by clicking on the photo, and it takes me to the Facebook page of the person posting, and then I click "View Original Size" under the photo and save it to my computer/phone.   It works, and I get good prints.

Shar, so I would have to do each photo separate?  That is what I have done before but I was wondering if you can do a whole album at once.  Any  Idea;?
I've not been able to figure out a way to do it more than one at a time.  I know, it sucks.   

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

I have a feeling you will have to do them one at a time.
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

ImageImageImageImageImage

Shutterbug

Cherry Addict

mgehrke wrote:I have a feeling you will have to do them one at a time.

Thanks. That was what I was afraid of! Image   I have a lot to do ahead of me
Kimber

Shutterbug

Cherry Addict

sherelm wrote:
Shutterbug wrote:

I've not been able to figure out a way to do it more than one at a time.  I know, it sucks.   

Thanks I will learn patience!Image OR will go Crazy! Image
Kimber

debamas

Wild Cherry

Good question! Read the responses.
Debbie

jlmr

Cherry Tart

I investigated this very issue just last month.  Unfortunately yes, you have to do each one individually. I recommend doing it like Sherelm suggested. if you click the Facebook option to download, the photo is too small to print a good quality 4x6.

Shutterbug

Cherry Addict

jlmr wrote:I investigated this very issue just last month.  Unfortunately yes, you have to do each one individually. I recommend doing it like Sherelm suggested. if you click the Facebook option to download, the photo is too small to print a good quality 4x6.
Thanks That is what I will do then. Appreciate you sharing your knowledge. 
Kimber

joannie

Bowl Full of Cherries

I tried doing this and I don't see where the option "View Original Size" is. Could you tell me please.
- joannie

Image Image ImageImageImage

Rozebud

Cherry Berry

joannie wrote:
I tried doing this and I don't see where the option "View Original Size" is. Could you tell me please.
Hmmm, I just checked mine. I USED to have that option but I don't see it anymore either.  I do know that I save them right click, open image in new tab, then save image.  If you hit the direct download image option on FB the image is much smaller. . I REALLY wish FB had an option to upload photos directly to web service. I have over 14,000 photos on my Child Care FB page I'd love to print easily!

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee