Scrap a Day, March 17th

Moderator: ACOT Employee

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Gallery: 3712

Scrap a Day, March 17th

Post by blbabe1234 »

Good morning and Happy St. Patrick's Day! Been busy with work, playing catch up since I spent the last 3 days dealing with all of Houston's cr@p. Trying to finish a report I started LAST Friday!

Anyways, anybody scrapping today? Me - not sure. I did end up scrapping last night. DH and his boss stayed another night, and will be home later this afternoon. So after I ate a quick dinner, I binged-watched shows on Netflix and did 2 layouts. One for Barb's Graphic Design Challenge and the 2nd one for Spelling Challenge (combining with Disney Challenge). I need to get them uploaded.

I also have another Throwback Thursday sketch/layout to show you from Sketch N Scrap:

And here is my take on it:

How about you?
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   ImageImageImage
blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Re: Scrap a Day, March 17th

Post by blbabe1234 »

Here's the first one from last night:

Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

Meli
Cherry Picker
Gallery: 171

Post by Meli »

Very nice work ladies!

I've had a pretty bad week. I did get some scrapping done last night after I finished the dishes (and burned dinner and made it again, but that's a whole 'nother story), started and finished a LO. It's for the Scraplift the GD, I hope to post it tonight. I'm very pleased with it. I may scrap tonight, but I'm emotionally exhausted so cuddling with the husband is preferred. If he has soccer tonight then I will likely scrap, it does help me zone and get out of my head.
Scrap Bug
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 240

Post by Scrap Bug »

Cute layout!

I'm home from work and still on a roll with my scrapping.  I'm going to take a bit of a nap and then do another layout.
Melissa
CarrieG
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 1786

Post by CarrieG »

morning  :)

I did get the gd#2 challenge done this morning....not sure if I will scrap later or not....not feeling super inspired today....weeeeeeeeee
blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 »

Meli wrote:Very nice work ladies!

I've had a pretty bad week. I did get some scrapping done last night after I finished the dishes (and burned dinner and made it again, but that's a whole 'nother story), started and finished a LO. It's for the Scraplift the GD, I hope to post it tonight. I'm very pleased with it. I may scrap tonight, but I'm emotionally exhausted so cuddling with the husband is preferred. If he has soccer tonight then I will likely scrap, it does help me zone and get out of my head.

Oh no...burnt dinner. Been there! Hope you get some down time soon!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

pawprints
A Cherry on Top
Gallery: 1053

Post by pawprints »

Brandy your layouts are gorgeous! And what a beautiful photo of sweet Baby Bear! ((Hugs))

I'm working on a page for the "Photo Bomb" Title Challenge. Did a lot of work on it yesterday and hoping to finish it up soon!

Image Image Image

writerlady
Bowl Full of Cherries
Gallery: 448

Post by writerlady »

Hi ladies - Brandy - your pages are wonderful! I managed to get exactly one layout done in the past week - my second ever double page layout.
Please stop by my blog,Writerlady's Craftroom

pawprints
A Cherry on Top

Post by pawprints »

writerlady wrote:Hi ladies - Brandy - your pages are wonderful! I managed to get exactly one layout done in the past week - my second ever double page layout.
What a precious and wonderful two pager!

Image Image Image

MTCanuk
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 2056

Post by MTCanuk »

Hi gals!  Trying to get back in the groove after being gone the last 5 weeks!  I had an awesome adventure to Australia and New Zealand!  As you can imagine plenty if photos to get developed!  Anyways it is great to be back and hope to figure out a challenge or two!
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Leslee

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 »

ScrappyBug wrote:Cute layout!

I'm home from work and still on a roll with my scrapping.  I'm going to take a bit of a nap and then do another layout.

Good for you Melissa! Keep on scrapping!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 »

CarrieG wrote:morning  :)

I did get the gd#2 challenge done this morning....not sure if I will scrap later or not....not feeling super inspired today....weeeeeeeeee

at least you got a little scrapping done. maybe it'll come to you later
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 »

pawprints wrote:Brandy your layouts are gorgeous! And what a beautiful photo of sweet Baby Bear! ((Hugs))

I'm working on a page for the "Photo Bomb" Title Challenge. Did a lot of work on it yesterday and hoping to finish it up soon!

Thank you Barb. I've been wanting to scrap that pic but its hard to look at sometimes. But I was inspired last night!Image
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 »

pawprints wrote:
writerlady wrote:Hi ladies - Brandy - your pages are wonderful! I managed to get exactly one layout done in the past week - my second ever double page layout.
What a precious and wonderful two pager!

Super sweet!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 »

MTCanuk wrote:Hi gals!  Trying to get back in the groove after being gone the last 5 weeks!  I had an awesome adventure to Australia and New Zealand!  As you can imagine plenty if photos to get developed!  Anyways it is great to be back and hope to figure out a challenge or two!

Welcome back! I cannot wait to see your layouts!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 »

Here is my other layout from last night

Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

Meli
Cherry Picker
Gallery: 171

Post by Meli »

blbabe1234 wrote:Oh no...burnt dinner. Been there! Hope you get some down time soon!
Thank you, you guys are always so kind <3

butterfly843
A Cherry on Top
Gallery: 874

Post by butterfly843 »

No scrapping today, worked earlier and now waiting on friends to come over for dinner and then heading to our favorite irish pub later.
pawprints
A Cherry on Top

Post by pawprints »

Got this done for the Title Challenge. Been wanting to scrap this pic for a long time and it was just perfect for this month's challenge!

Image Image Image

average_kim
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 846

Post by average_kim »

Awesome layouts, ladies!  I've got to get to scrapping!  We took my car to the shop and left it last night.  Worked on laundry and played with the kids today.  It was colder and cloudy out, so we just stayed in and watched some movies and played board games.  The only paper play I got to do was to make a pocket letter for DD#1.  She made me one, and I reciprocated.  I'm trying to get her interested in some form of papercrafting!
Kim

Image Image  

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”