Get up to 3 FREE GIFTS with purchase → See details
Plus, save 20% or more on all Fall and Halloween products!

Monroe1218

Cherry Cropper

Re: Priority Box Style SWAP - UPDATED - Names/Ship to
 I received the box and it will be going out on Friday or Saturday at the latest!
Rebecca

1scrappymom

Cherry Garcia

I received the box today!!  Can't wait to get home from work and look through it.  My goal is to get it postal on Monday!
Shannon
My Blog -->  BlinnsBlog
Instagram --> @onescrappymom71

1scrappymom

Cherry Garcia

Holy cow this box is stuffed to the gills!!! I have exchanged my stuff but doubt I will make it to the post office to mail it back out yet today but if they are open Saturday it still go out then. 
Shannon
My Blog -->  BlinnsBlog

DN in MN

Wild Cherry

1scrappymom wrote:Holy cow this box is stuffed to the gills!!! I have exchanged my stuff but doubt I will make it to the post office to mail it back out yet today but if they are open Saturday it still go out then. 
Were you able to ship out the box?  :) 
2024 Layout goal ~ 14/100      2024 Word ~ FOCUS

ncokely

Cherry Cola

I have not received it here yet!
[img]file:///C:/Users/jscokely/Documents/design%20team%20banner.png[/img]~Nancy~
Scrapbooking began in the Bible Ps. 78:3-4
Personal best-31 LO's completed 6/2010
Image Image ImageImage

1scrappymom

Cherry Garcia

It went postal today.  Sorry...couldn't get to the post office this weekend before it closed.  
Shannon
My Blog -->  BlinnsBlog

DN in MN

Wild Cherry

1scrappymom wrote:It went postal today.  Sorry...couldn't get to the post office this weekend before it closed.  
No worries!  Just wanted an update :)  

1scrappymom

Cherry Garcia

According to tracking, it arrived in Indianapolis last night, so at least it is enroute.  Image  The receipt says expect delivery on Saturday, 1/2.  
Shannon
My Blog -->  BlinnsBlog

ncokely

Cherry Cola

Received the box today!  I think we are all getting rid of the same papers!!
The box will be sent out on Monday Image
[img]file:///C:/Users/jscokely/Documents/design%20team%20banner.png[/img]~Nancy~
Scrapbooking began in the Bible Ps. 78:3-4
Personal best-31 LO's completed 6/2010
Image Image ImageImage

debamas

Wild Cherry

Ohhh,halfway there...to me!!!
Debbie

beachlover

Cherry Addict

debamas wrote:Ohhh,halfway there...to me!!!
LOL!!!!  I better finish getting my stuff together for this box! 
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

mommyribs

Cherry Berry

How exciting!  Can't wait to see what's inside!
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Have a "magical" day

meljustcole

Cherry Picker

I am very disappointed, But I need to ask to be removed from the mailing list. I have been laid off until further notice and need to cut spending where I can. If this makes another go around and I'm back to work; I'd love to be added back to the list, if possible????

DN in MN

Wild Cherry

meljustcole wrote:I am very disappointed, But I need to ask to be removed from the mailing list. I have been laid off until further notice and need to cut spending where I can. If this makes another go around and I'm back to work; I'd love to be added back to the list, if possible????

Oh no... sorry to hear this.  I will take you off the list and I hope you get back to work soon.  Of course, you can re-sign up :) 

mommyribs

Cherry Berry

I got this in the mail last night.  So much scrappy stuff to look at!  I will go through it and pack it up to resend hopefully in the next day or so.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Have a "magical" day

meljustcole

Cherry Picker

DN in MN wrote:
meljustcole wrote:I am very disappointed, But I need to ask to be removed from the mailing list. I have been laid off until further notice and need to cut spending where I can. If this makes another go around and I'm back to work; I'd love to be added back to the list, if possible????

Oh no... sorry to hear this.  I will take you off the list and I hope you get back to work soon.  Of course, you can re-sign up :) 

Thanks a lot!!!  Image  I hope so too!!!!!  Anyone want hardwood floors done????  LOL!!!!!! Image  I work for my dad and we install, sand and refinish hardwood floors.  It usually slows down a bit every Winter right before Thanksgiving, but it rarely halts to a stop and the phone HAS NOT rung in weeks!!!!!  Hoping jobs start coming in soon.  Mostly for my parents.  I worry about them the most.  My husband picks up the slack from me not working....but my parents are in their 70's and my mother doesn't work...so when there's no work they have nothing but Social Security and we all know that isn't going to help that much...but at least it's something.  It usually starts to pick up again in April when people start getting their tax returns back and don't feel so poor after the Holidays.  God always takes care of things.  It could be worse...much, much worse!!!!! 

beachlover

Cherry Addict

meljustcole wrote:
DN in MN wrote:

Thanks a lot!!!  Image  I hope so too!!!!!  Anyone want hardwood floors done????  LOL!!!!!! Image  I work for my dad and we install, sand and refinish hardwood floors.  It usually slows down a bit every Winter right before Thanksgiving, but it rarely halts to a stop and the phone HAS NOT rung in weeks!!!!!  Hoping jobs start coming in soon.  Mostly for my parents.  I worry about them the most.  My husband picks up the slack from me not working....but my parents are in their 70's and my mother doesn't work...so when there's no work they have nothing but Social Security and we all know that isn't going to help that much...but at least it's something.  It usually starts to pick up again in April when people start getting their tax returns back and don't feel so poor after the Holidays.  God always takes care of things.  It could be worse...much, much worse!!!!! 
I wish you were my way and I had the money!  I have a 65 year old house with ALL hard wood floors!  And they could use a sprucing up!  The previous owners had put 70's shag carpets down over the floors upstairs.  We spent a whole weekend ripping them up and found the one room covered in paint.  So then I spent another day on my hands and knees with paper towels and peroxide.  Took out most of it but I want  my floors redone Image
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

SherrieLynne

Cherry Garcia

mommyribs wrote:How exciting!  Can't wait to see what's inside!
Just wondering if the box is in the mail???

DN in MN

Wild Cherry

SherrieLynne wrote:
mommyribs wrote:How exciting!  Can't wait to see what's inside!
Just wondering if the box is in the mail???

I sent her a pm and she did respond it was mailed out Tuesday afternoon :)

Christi S.

Cherry Bing

Where are we on this?
~~~~~~~~~~~

Christi_S

Totals for 2016
     Layouts 33
     Cards 42

Totals for 2015
     Layouts 299, Cards 331, Mini Books 5