Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

sherry

Cherry Bing

photo help
I am making my first mini albums. 4x6 prints generally won't work. Anyone know of an on-line site that can print 3x3 or similar smaller size? I know you can get wallets but you have to buy a strip of 4, all same picture.

Yankeegirl

Cherry Cola

Re: photo help
Sorry, no help, Sherry.  I print at home for this very reason...and then I get the exact sizes I want!  Good luck!
I am running away from my responsibilities,
and it feels good!

Kathy

Image  Image  Image Image  Image      

karensay

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I know of a program that prints 3.5x3.5 squares OR two different wallets on a 4x6 print.

Photo Utility > PhotoSheet
Karen in SC
2-page, multi-photo scrapper

StacyLee

Cherry Garcia

I recently used foxgram.com and ordered 3x3 and old fashioned Polaroid prints. They are good quality prints and their site was easy to use.  Hoping to use some on a few llayouts this month.
Stacy

ImageImageImage

christinec68

Cherry Bomb

karensay wrote:I know of a program that prints 3.5x3.5 squares OR two different wallets on a 4x6 print.

Photo Utility > PhotoSheet
I use photosheet all the time so I can print smaller sized prints on a standard 4x6.  It's a safe download and easy to use.  

sdwhru

Cherry Jubilee

In the Picasa photo program you can also make collages of your photos and have them printed off.  

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

Winkflash.com is where I order most of my prints and they have all sorts of sizes.  It looks like the smallest square is 4 x 4, but maybe you could get those and crop them?  They are having a sale on their prints right now.
Laura
 Image    Image         Image

sherry

Cherry Bing

Thanks for the help.  I don't really want to print at home- it's much more expensive than ordering and runs thru the printer ink.  I did check out the photo program, but I think I would just need too many smaller prints that it would end up being quite expensive to print at home, but a very good option to know for the occasional small print I might want.  I have ordered thru Winkflash before- I am probably going to go with 4x4 prints and try to only order ones that can be cropped a bit.  4x6 just doesn't work for mini albums.  Thank you!

MTCanuk

Chocolate Covered Cherry

What about Persnickity prints!  They print different sizes!
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Leslee

christinec68

Cherry Bomb

I just wanted to add that when I use photosheet, I'll arrange 2-4 smaller sized photos on to a 4x6 print. I'll upload the 4x6 to shutterfl/snapfish/etc to order then trim them when they arrive.  I find this to be the most economical way to get smaller prints.

joannie

Bowl Full of Cherries

WOWZA!! I just tried the "photosheet" program!!! LOVE IT!! I always used my photoshop to resize my photos (what a pain!!) This is so easy!!!! Thanks!!
- joannie

Image Image ImageImageImage

butterfly843

A Cherry on Top

I use persnickety prints when I need different sizes

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee