Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

Kimberly Rae C.

Cherry Blossom

I'm lost....NSD and some other stuff...
Okay, I'm on the West Coast, CA....when does the NSD crop actually start, also, I have Skype, will there be any Skype Groups going on during this virtual crop? Also where is the thread for NSD, I thought I stumbled on it before, now I can't find it. Oye. 
Be the change you want to see in the world - Ghandi
Han Solo and Chewbacca for 2016
Image Navy Veteran (1993-2001) 
A Friend of Bill since March 12th of 1995...
My blog... Altered Whimsey's Studios http://alteredwhimseys.blogspot.com/
Follow me on Instagram as alteredwhimseys

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

Re: I'm lost....NSD and some other stuff...
I'm not much help, but whenever the crop starts it will be on Eastern time, since ACOT is in Michigan.  So, if you find the main crop page, it will start for you 3 hours earlier than it says.  Image  I don't think there will be any Skype chats...just chats here on the board. All the challenges will be posted here and the hostesses will be available to reply back with answers to questions.  Keep reading all the tip threads...and dive in!  You will have a blast!
Laura
 Image    Image         Image

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

Also, there is a timeline above...so you can do the math.  Hehee!
Laura
 Image    Image         Image

average_kim

Cherry Cropper

If you look on the board index, NSD 2015 is under the "crops and parties".

I'm on my phone, so hope this link works: viewforum.php?f=348

And, I believe that the time is 10am-8pm EST. So you'll need to go to your control panel and your board settings to EST on Saturday. Or maybe use a travel clock set to that time to not be confused on the games and possible fast scraps.
viewtopic.php?f=348&t=255953

I don't remember doing any Skype stuff here before ....

Hope this helps!
Kim

Image Image  

ajkulig

Cherry Bing

So it starts at 10 am EST that means:
9:00 Central
8:00 Mountain
7:00 Pacific. 
Find my books here. See the mom (crafting, cooking, organizing, and homeschooling) side of me here. {Under construction}

BlingQueenRia

Cherry Blossom

Okay. 9-7 my time then. I'm in the Central time zone. Adjusting my clocks just throws me all outta whack, so I leave them alone. I just sit there and think, "Okay, it's this time here and that time there and THIS time at MY house...."
I'm glad I don't have to hunt for my food. I don't even know where sandwiches live.

beachlover

Cherry Addict

Art_Teacher wrote:I'm not much help, but whenever the crop starts it will be on Eastern time, since ACOT is in Michigan.  So, if you find the main crop page, it will start for you 3 hours earlier than it says.  Image  I don't think there will be any Skype chats...just chats here on the board. All the challenges will be posted here and the hostesses will be available to reply back with answers to questions.  Keep reading all the tip threads...and dive in!  You will have a blast!
you were the perfect help, Laura! 

Kimberly, if you have any questions specific to the NDS crop, you can always PM one of the hostesses...  under our AVI's it says PM, click on that and it sends a message right to that person...  a first crop can be a bit intimidating until you get to know people and can manipulate the board, I just so happened to find this place during a crop weekend and was so confused that I was afraid to join in and it took me weeks to get the never to post!  I don't want to see you or anyone else miss any of the fun!
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

Kimberly Rae C.

Cherry Blossom

beachlover wrote:
Art_Teacher wrote:I'm not much help, but whenever the crop starts it will be on Eastern time, since ACOT is in Michigan.  So, if you find the main crop page, it will start for you 3 hours earlier than it says.  Image  I don't think there will be any Skype chats...just chats here on the board. All the challenges will be posted here and the hostesses will be available to reply back with answers to questions.  Keep reading all the tip threads...and dive in!  You will have a blast!
you were the perfect help, Laura! 

Kimberly, if you have any questions specific to the NDS crop, you can always PM one of the hostesses...  under our AVI's it says PM, click on that and it sends a message right to that person...  a first crop can be a bit intimidating until you get to know people and can manipulate the board, I just so happened to find this place during a crop weekend and was so confused that I was afraid to join in and it took me weeks to get the never to post!  I don't want to see you or anyone else miss any of the fun!

Ann,
I'm a seasoned veteran when it comes to online crops, I just want to make sure I get the times right with the time change.  The only downside of living on the left coast is I have to get up at o'dark thirty to get my scrap day started... I know, I'm whining. I have so been enjoying this great hospitality from ACOT! 

Be the change you want to see in the world - Ghandi
Han Solo and Chewbacca for 2016
Image Navy Veteran (1993-2001) 
A Friend of Bill since March 12th of 1995...
My blog... Altered Whimsey's Studios http://alteredwhimseys.blogspot.com/
Follow me on Instagram as alteredwhimseys

sakura-panda

Cherry Blossom

KimberlyRaeC wrote: Ann,
I'm a seasoned veteran when it comes to online crops, I just want to make sure I get the times right with the time change.  The only downside of living on the left coast is I have to get up at o'dark thirty to get my scrap day started... I know, I'm whining. I have so been enjoying this great hospitality from ACOT! 

I have the opposite problem; my husband will leaving for work around 6:30 am on Saturday, so I want to get up and start cropping while he is gone and the kids are still asleep. I'm in Michigan, so that pretty much means I'm going to get started about 3 hours before the crop does! LOL I hope I have something to show for it!

I haven't scrapbooked significantly since LAST iNSD -- when I went to a weekend retreat -- so I'm hoping to make as much of the day as I can. 
~ Katie ~

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee