We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

karensay

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Bummer trip to OH
I was so excited about our trip to Ohio this weekend.  I told DH that I would give up a stop at the HUGE Scrapbook store in Sevierville, TN since I had just gone to the LSS in Myrtle Beach and I was going to a fantastic LSS in Cincinnati, OH. 

on Saturday,I drove to the LSS in Cincinnati and IT WAS CLOSED - like CLOSED for good!  Not there, no forwarding address!  I was so bummed.  So, DH told me we could stop at the the LSS in Sevierville on the way home.

Today, we pulled up in from of the store in Sevierville and it is CLOSED ON SUNDAY.  Whaa!!!!! 
Karen in SC
2-page, multi-photo scrapper

average_kim

Cherry Cropper

Re: Bummer trip to OH
Terrible turn of events!
Kim

Image Image  

Charleneanne

Cherry Delight

well that stinks.  dang anyhow

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

oh NO! I'm so sorry! Image
Image Image ImageImage

scrapy1967

Cherry Jubilee

I feel your pain!! I have also stopped at the one in TN on Sunday to find it closed. I am hoping to stop there on Wednesday when my sis and I stay there for the night. I am sure she wont mind.
ImageImage 

beachlover

Cherry Addict

Oh no that is heartbreaking!!!  ImageImageImageImage
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Boo!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

oceanbreezes423

Cherry Jubilee

What a terrible way to spoil a weekend, lol!
ImageSusan  Image   Image  Image

Shutterbug

Cherry Addict

Bummer!  So sorry your weekend was spoiled.
Kimber
I used to be indecisive; now I'm not sure.

emmapaige

Cherry Addict

It is so hard to find any LSS that are still open.  However, on our trip to Ohio last September we found a great one but it is in NW Ohio and it doesn't sound like you went that far up in the state.
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

Oh No!!!! Well it's a good thing we stopped at the 2 in SC, HL and AC Moore. Can you imagine not going to any of those? Image
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

ImageImageImageImageImage

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

I would have said whaa too!

ImageImage Image Image  

Ayla

Cherry Addict

emmapaige wrote:It is so hard to find any LSS that are still open.  However, on our trip to Ohio last September we found a great one but it is in NW Ohio and it doesn't sound like you went that far up in the state.
Where in NW Ohio? I"m only 2 hours from the Ohio state line, and that's not too far at all for a sunny afternoon adventure! 
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

DanielleB

Cherry Picker

I am sorry to hear that

scrapy1967

Cherry Jubilee

Ayla wrote:
emmapaige wrote:It is so hard to find any LSS that are still open.  However, on our trip to Ohio last September we found a great one but it is in NW Ohio and it doesn't sound like you went that far up in the state.
Where in NW Ohio? I"m only 2 hours from the Ohio state line, and that's not too far at all for a sunny afternoon adventure! 
Nancy if you do go let me know and I can meet you there. 
ImageImage 

ScoobyDoo26

Cherry Tart

Karensay-
What store were you wanting to visit in Cincinnati? I live there.
"Scooby Doo, Where Are You!"

Proud momma of 7 very spoiled Rats!

emmapaige

Cherry Addict

scrapy1967 wrote:
Ayla wrote:
Nancy if you do go let me know and I can meet you there. 
The Scrapbook Korner in Archbold Ohio.  The day I was there, a group of ladies from Michigan had made the trip down and they all agreed it was worth the trip.  The next time we visit my DH's family in Toledo, I would love to meet you gals there!!  Image
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

de3fn

Cherry Tart

So sorry to hear about your disappointing stops. It truly is getting harder and harder to find a lss. There used to be several in our area (southern IN/Louisville,KY) but now the closest one to me is about 75 mi away.  It's always fun to find one in an area that you're visiting, but that's becoming rare. Wish you could have at least been able to visit 1 of them! 
Which store did you visit in Myrtle Beach? I haven't been there for several yrs, but was hoping to make it back this year.  Glad to hear that they still have a store.     Maria

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee