Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

DanielleB

Cherry Picker

Scrap-A-Day March 28
good morning all

Well today have to take both of my dogs to the vet to have them get there shots. no scrapbooking today. Today should be cool not warm here like yesterday.

so any one doing and scrapbook today?

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

Re: Scrap-A-Day March 28
I plan to be scrapping for the whole next week! :)  Officially on Spring Break, and it is about 30 degrees here in Ohio.  So, I will just stay in and scrap to my heart's desire. :)  Here is my first layout today:
Laura
 Image    Image         Image

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Danielle - thank you for posting this for me! Image

Laura - gorgeous layout!

Another busy day here today! What's new? LOL! I've got banana nut bread in the oven and cut up some cantaloupe too! Image I need to check on DH in a few minutes and wake him up. Poor guy! He didn't get to bed until 3am. His boss asked him if he can be at the office at 2am last night to open the warehouse for the delivery people. Apparently a truck with stuff on it left Houston at 10pm and wasn't supposed to arrive until 2. So he just stayed up, getting his sourdough starter prepped, and playing a game. I took some Advil PM to help me sleep as my headache that I woke up with yesterday got worse as the day went on. And I STILL have it. Image But the pups don't understand - so I got up at 8:15. Fed them, started the bread, cut up the canteloupe, started a load of doggie blankets, and boiled some eggs for the week next week (those make quick breakfasts). Started the dishwasher too. Now I'm on my 2nd cup of coffee, 10 more mins til the bread is ready.

After breakfast, WE HAVE TO TACKLE OUR TAXES. We HAVE TO. First it was because we moved. Then we had to settle. I also had to wait for my 1099 from ex boss. I hounded him and hounded him and hounded him. I get it 2 weeks ago. After taxes, I'm hoping..JUST HOPING...my headache is gone....I really want to scrap. I now have this beautiful house, with a big enough room for me to play in. I spent 4 weekends unpacking and organizing it. Darn it, I want to play!

We also might have company over later this evening. A friend of ours wants to see the house. But he goes to school and works, and his wife works, but not the same hours. So they are trying to coordinate their days. So if it happens, they'll be here around 7pm. Not bad at all!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

Well we woke up to more of the white stuff today. Image Enough already! I want to open my windows and let in warm Spring air!!!! In any event I am home all day and plan to scrap, scrap, scrap!!

Danielle hope your doggies have a great visit at the vet.

Laura your layout is gorgeous!

Brandy, I hope that headache goes away!!! I want to see you scrapping today!!! Image 

ImageImage Image Image  

beachlover

Cherry Addict

Good afternoon, Cherries!

The morning has flown by.  I am scrapping, for now.  We have to go to Home Depot and get the stuff to redo our kitchen floor and get a new microwave but are chained to the house until UPS arrives with a part honey ordered for his race car that was supposed to be here Wednesday.  They shipped it to Vermont instead.  It has been headache after headache and broken delivery promises all week, and we need this for tomorrow's first practice.  Well, they said it will be here by the end of the day today and it requires a signature, that is why we cannot go anywhere yet.  Oh, well its probably the only way I will get to scrap after all!

Laura, beautiful LO!!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

Sara Scraps

Cherry Bing

Here is my quick phone check in while I eat lunch..
11 layouts and 3 cards done. Pinterest and Mood Board Challenges done.
Brandy-so glad you are feeling better.

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

Sorry you still have a headache, Brandy.  I have to work on my taxes this week, too.  But, I am procrastinating, today!  lol 
Here is layout #2!
Laura
 Image    Image         Image

Sara Scraps

Cherry Bing

Art_Teacher wrote:I plan to be scrapping for the whole next week! :)  Officially on Spring Break, and it is about 30 degrees here in Ohio.  So, I will just stay in and scrap to my heart's desire. :)  Here is my first layout today:

Love the grey, gold, and aqua color scheme!

CarrieG

Cherry Jubilee

I finished up a layout this morning....combined the pinterest and the GD#3 challenge..........not sure if I will get anymore done today as I have to tackle my talllllllllll grass today before it rains again

jrrah4903

Cherry Cola

Afternoon! I am hoping to get scrapping here shortly. I've been working on some spring centerpieces for the past few hours and they are taking much longer than I originally expected!
- Jillian

Sara Scraps

Cherry Bing

My Becky Fleck Sketch Challenge is done...unfortunately, I can't seem to get it into gallery. Oh well...have a great day cherries!

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

Got this done today.

ImageImage Image Image  

croppinmama

Cherry Cola

I have been working in my craft room today and it just is a huge mess now. I guess that's good because I got a lot done. Now I have to clean it up. I'm too lazy to upload any today, plus my paint has to dry. It has been snowing all day, nothing sticking to the ground, but it's depressing. My daughter has a cheerleading banquet tonight and all the girls had strapless dresses on. Who knew it would be snowing when we bought the dress Image

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

pawprints wrote:Well we woke up to more of the white stuff today. Image Enough already! I want to open my windows and let in warm Spring air!!!! In any event I am home all day and plan to scrap, scrap, scrap!!

Danielle hope your doggies have a great visit at the vet.

Laura your layout is gorgeous!

Brandy, I hope that headache goes away!!! I want to see you scrapping today!!! Image 

I know! I want to scrap too! But my headache won't go away!!!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

pawprints wrote:Got this done today.

This is gorgeous! Those colors! Perfection!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Art_Teacher wrote:Sorry you still have a headache, Brandy.  I have to work on my taxes this week, too.  But, I am procrastinating, today!  lol 
Here is layout #2!
Lovely!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee