Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

gonecamping

Cherry Garcia

This has me excited
I want it! I love using the pocket pages for my travel albums. I always have tons of pictures but too many to scrap and I add the pocket pages to keep all the pictures together. I love that this will allow me to make my own custom ones to include memorabilia!

***Tanya***

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

Re: This has me excited
I just saw this in the newsletter. It looks really cool.

ImageImage Image Image  

love2stamp

Cherry Jubilee

I just watched a video of it, I'm going to need this!!
ImageImageImageImage

ChrissyTina

Cherry Bing

I just started Project Life:  For Real This Time 2015 and this tool has me really excited too!  I even jumped the gun and pre-ordered it.  I have been sitting here for moooooonths trying to figure out a way to make my own PL pocket pages and WHAM.  This comes along.....after I trashed I don't know how many pages.  Image  This really does change the game for PL and pocket scrapping all together.  I can't wait to play with it.
Chrissy

writerlady

Bowl Full of Cherries

I saw it on Youtube today - I want it too! Did you see that it cuts as well?
Please stop by my blog,Writerlady's Craftroom

ChrissyTina

Cherry Bing

I did and that just made even more giddy to get it!!!  I am also grabbing the waterfall sleeves too.  It's going to be aaaawesooooome!ImageImageImageImage
Chrissy

CarrieG

Cherry Jubilee

it is cool....with that said....ive done the same thing with a $10 wood burning tool from the craft store............so im not sure I would shell out the $29.99 for it

Monroe1218

Cherry Cropper

This looks really cool!
Rebecca

Shutterbug

Cherry Addict

I was trying to tell my husband about it last night.  Poor guy sometimes it is hard to describe things like this for him to know what I am talking about with out being able to see it.   Looks cool Will have to watch the video.
Kimber
I used to be indecisive; now I'm not sure.

beachlover

Cherry Addict

so cute and I love the color combo!!
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

debamas

Wild Cherry

This came across my f/b page yesterday and I want to learn more about it too!
Debbie

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

I am planning on using pocket pages when I scrap my cruise pics and I just watched the video. Can I say WOW? This is really amazing. So super cool!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

ChrissyTina

Cherry Bing

CarrieG wrote:it is cool....with that said....ive done the same thing with a $10 wood burning tool from the craft store............so im not sure I would shell out the $29.99 for it

AHA!!  That's what this reminded me of!  Great idea!  Do you have a problem with it melting the pages or anything?  <--------- Sooooooo not wood savvy. 
Chrissy

1scrappymom

Cherry Garcia

Very cool!  I'm surprised no one has thought of this until now.  Think I might add that one to my must have list!
Shannon
My Blog -->  BlinnsBlog
Instagram --> @onescrappymom71

CarrieG

Cherry Jubilee

ChrissyTina wrote:
CarrieG wrote:it is cool....with that said....ive done the same thing with a $10 wood burning tool from the craft store............so im not sure I would shell out the $29.99 for it

AHA!!  That's what this reminded me of!  Great idea!  Do you have a problem with it melting the pages or anything?  <--------- Sooooooo not wood savvy. 

little bit of trial and error and the blunt tip and a fast hand against a ruler.......LOL  we  figured out you could do this with one when middle dd needed a baseball card holder at 11pm at night for a project at school the next day.............I would imagine they might even sell ones with diff temps.....we have had ours for forever---not trying to detract from this product itself.....just was funny to see it since...that is what it is....a low temp wood burner....LOL

shoorn

Cherry Cola

Got a newsletter about this product. Looks tempting!
Hi everyone!    Image   My name is Susan and I love to scrapbook!

Image ImageImage   Image

sdwhru

Cherry Jubilee

I had seen this on Facebook and have been drooling ever since!!!

Nana Lee

Cherry Tart

I pre-ordered this on March 8th.  Today is March 29th.  Does anyone know when these will be available and will ship??

I can't wait!!   
If you don’t forgive, you allow someone to live rent-free in your head. Be kind to yourself and forgive others.

CarrieG

Cherry Jubilee

I believe the last update said April........things are finally starting to make it thru after the shipping dispute in Cali  :)

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee