Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

ncokely

Cherry Cola

Re: What did you buy?
I bought Bo Bunny, and Bo Bunny and more Bo Bunny!!!
($260.00 worth for $90.00)
[img]file:///C:/Users/jscokely/Documents/design%20team%20banner.png[/img]~Nancy~
Scrapbooking began in the Bible Ps. 78:3-4
Personal best-31 LO's completed 6/2010
Image Image ImageImage

karensay

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I managed to use up all 10,000 cherries that I worked so hard to save.  Now my Wish List is almost empty.
Karen in SC
2-page, multi-photo scrapper

killarney_rose

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Well I finally got my order off with one more pass through the Black Friday Deals!!!  And I was on pins and needles as early this afternoon I was trying to get a really Great Photo of our newest flush cow.  And here she is:

The red patch on her hindquarter is a heat detection patch which will wear off eventually!  It turned that pretty orange to show she came in heat last week.

Meet Fairwyn's Contessa one of her Dam's youngest daughters.  Her dam known in the Lowline breed as "The Goldliocks Cow".  Her dam is probably the BEST KNOWN flush cow in the breed and excellent dam of quality offspring!  Her daughters easily sell for five figures at public auction.  Somehow we found this daughter for a price that was just to good to resist as a package of three head for a middle four digit number instead of five digit numbers .  On top of that Good Fortune was following her and we were able to flush right away as she was in heat when she arrived at our partners house in Oklahoma.  Lynn went right away to pick her up   No need for a reference heat as she was on schedule with the other cows we were going to flush.  And we did a happy jig with 18 Grade 1 embryos as a result!   Woo Hoo those four embryos will pay for her flush and if really lucky.....then some!!!  Just gotta love maternal influence in cattle!!!  She also is a real sweet cow and loves her some scratches.  It took me two different shoots and some help from Lynn to get this photo!

Now on to what I purchased.....sometimes out with the cattle I can think a little clearer and decided on keeping the Zva Package!  I was behind on leaving reviews on past things I've purchased and got to 2000 points by leaving the reviews!!!  So I am at 36 points and back to saving for 2015 Black Friday Sale!  Sigh......to think what I could have gotten if my points hadn't disappeared when I purchased G45 Time to Celebrate.

So here's what I purchased:

BoBunny #2
Zva Crystal & Pearl Bundle (last one.....with a huge Whew.....as I was trying to reach my point level)
#5, #10 & #12 Inkssentuals Kraft Tags
Large Kraft Tags by Jillibean Soup
Studio Calico Atlantic Sunrise Thickers ~ last 2 purchased
Kraft Tags Foundations by Simple Stories DIY
White Tags and Shapes by KaiserCraft
Chalk Talk - Black Ring Closures by Melissa Frances
Open Book Bows by Maggie Holmes  (Thank you Carrie for your help last night on deciding to get these!)
Ornate Labels  #2 Dies Framelets by Sizzix
Basic Gray 2015 Calendar which Larry requested for Christmas this year!  He loved the one I did last year for him!

Overall I have a calendar to finish by Christmas and a Mini Album by Jan. 1st and I'm super pleased by my haul!!!

Thank you ACOT for yet another wonderful Black Friday Sale and I can not wait until next year!!!

sdwhru

Cherry Jubilee

I ordered a t-shirt finally, a punch, some clearance cardstock, a few other things.  I used 3000 of my points so I'm only out like $20 bucks.  I can handle that!

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

I bought my stuff on wed. took advantage of both bo bunny kits, the zva creative bling bundle, the 50% washi and bling, webster's pages paper clips, stencils and mist! Used up 9000 points and did really good at the end! And it shipped already!Image
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

scrapy1967

Cherry Jubilee

Oh my what didn't I buy! Those BF ads kept popping into my inbox and I could not resist. From here I ordered some of the 1and2 dollar stamps I got some other things that were in my basket. I bought a couple grab bags fromCocoa  Daisy and crafty steals. Those will be for my hubby to give me that way I do not know what I'm getting.
ImageImage 

croppinmama

Cherry Cola

Croppinmama wrote:I bought BoBunny Altitude collection. It was a pre-order, but then it became available and it was shipped a few hours after I paid for it. Yippee. I'm hoping to get it Saturday since I will be going to a crop.
Wow, I ordered Wednesday and it came in Friday. ACOT rocks!!

ratgirl

Sweet Cherry Pie

I tried to stick to the stuff I needed to finish some Etsy custom orders (a xmas train stamp, cardstock for a different order, a little frame thingie, paper to match the cardstock (she wants very specific colors :)), and a small gift to bring to a crop I'm going to in a couple of weeks (Public Library stamp set and matching paper pad), but I did grab the BoBunny Powder pad and some matching stickers, since I've had my eye on that kit for a long time and the BF sale made it soooo inexpensive. Oh and I treated myself to a pkg of those candy cane dots because they're so neat and I was afraid they'd sell out before I get a chance to make another order. 

I also bought stuff for my Secret Sister and my Nov. envie partner, but those are surprises so I won't give anything away. :) 

Enjoying reading what everyone else got. :) Keep posting! 

Justie S.

Cherry Blossom

I don't know how long the Black Friday sale last. But I'm thinking of getting one of the Bo Bunny kits it looks like you get nice selection of papers along with some embellishments. I might also get one other item too. I guess what they say is right you get hook on paper once you start scrapbooking, lol. But trying my best to watch what I spent. I almost bought the two items but decided not too. Now I am thinking of buying them. I can't make up my mind.

DN in MN

Wild Cherry

So my stuff was still there so I caved this evening.  Used all of my points and paid $84.00 including shipping for $165 worth of stuff.  Not bad... My biggest purchase was a Epson 7610 wide format printer... Can't wait for that to arrive!  I am officially done for at least 6 months... ha.. or my retreat in January ;)

Sounds like a lot of you got really good deals or have held firm. 
2024 Layout goal ~ 14/100      2024 Word ~ FOCUS

scrapy1967

Cherry Jubilee

Deanna I keep telling my dh I am done but then I see another awesome deal and have to have it! lol I think I should stop now!! 
ImageImage 

joannie

Bowl Full of Cherries

scrapy1967 wrote:Deanna I keep telling my dh I am done but then I see another awesome deal and have to have it! lol I think I should stop now!! 
Janet, it's HARD not to look at a good sale and then it's HARD to resist to buy buy buy!! Life is rough for us addicted scrappers!! Image
- joannie

Image Image ImageImageImage

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

scrapy1967 wrote:Deanna I keep telling my dh I am done but then I see another awesome deal and have to have it! lol I think I should stop now!! 

LOL....I just placed a huge order yesterday and then this morning I'm adding more to my basket as I'm finding cherries. Seems to always be that way though! ImageImage
Image Image ImageImage

ratgirl

Sweet Cherry Pie

justies wrote:I don't know how long the Black Friday sale last. But I'm thinking of getting one of the Bo Bunny kits it looks like you get nice selection of papers along with some embellishments. I might also get one other item too. I guess what they say is right you get hook on paper once you start scrapbooking, lol. But trying my best to watch what I spent. I almost bought the two items but decided not too. Now I am thinking of buying them. I can't make up my mind.
Ooh if you get it, please take a pic of what you get. I didn't order one, though they both looked great, mostly because my scrap room is a mess and I need to clean up what I've got before I go too crazy getting more. :)

average_kim

Cherry Cropper

Kim

Image Image  

killarney_rose

Chocolate Covered Cherry

......sigh....I went through my many Baskets and found this:

I remember wanting these dies to use on the Mini Album I'm making!  They are by Spellbinders.

Then I got paranoid I wouldn't have enough string closures for the mini album and guess what....Went down to get some string closure 9x6 envelopes from Office Depot and there were none!  Then it popped in my head I could make the envelopes with the WRMK Board which I already have.

And finally this stamp.....price to good to resist to use on heritage layouts.... just a buck!!!  LOL.....I'm laughing about the new Geico Insurance Commercial.

Image  Sure wish I had a real Gold Liberty Dollar......certainly worth more then a buck!!!  LOL

Shipping $3.99, got to use both Cyber codes which put me into free shipping with a little under a buck savings on top of that!!!  I am a happy camper!

shastess

Cherry Tart

I used points and ordered some of the new Simple Stories planner stuff! So excited! Getting both planner and regular calendar!
*Mommy to Kaden, Blake and Ava*

I blog about Life @ 
http://kraftymama.blogspot.com/

emmapaige

Cherry Addict

I really need to join Scrappy Shoppers Anonymous. I placed a rather large order on Friday telling myself that was my last order for 2014.  Then when I logged on today, I saw the Cyber Monday promo codes and yep, I placed ANOTHER order tonight.  This was placed after I received my Friday order today (and yes I got the fabulous October Marker so that wasn't my motive for placing another order).  Now I desperately need to win the lottery for two reasons:

1. To pay for my orders
2 To retire so I have time to use my new goodies

** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

Charleneanne

Cherry Delight

a really small order.  Mostly several of the new watrcolor washi and the BB kraft washi, some Penny Black stickers, and several packages of Petaloo flowers.  With the sale and the points, I didn't break the bank.

Monroe1218

Cherry Cropper

I placed a small order on Friday... Had a gift certificate that I had been holding onto for quite some time. 
Got 3 Glimmer Mist (at $2 each, couldn't pass them up)
a couple of Elle's Studio things that I had just happened upon in the store and knew I could use these on a couple of projects
and a couple of cute things that I couldn't pass up!
Rebecca

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee