Take an EXTRA 10% off everything with code EXTRA10

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Scrap-A-Day, Nov 23rd
Good morning cherries! The pups were nice to me and let me sleep in. Until 8am. Image

Anybody scrapping today? I will be! As soon as we get breakfast going. Mom is making some muffins and as soon as I get my behind off this computer chair, I'll scramble some eggs. Then I'll get my scrap on! I pulled pics last night for the Pinterest Challenge - found a gorgeous layout I want to lift! Then I need to work on a two pager for NAS. Then after that, who knows!

How about you?
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

scrapscot

Cherry Bing

Re: Scrap-A-Day, Nov 23rd
Thought about it, but I may do some genealogy instead. Did a double layout yesterday. I need to get started on Christmas ornaments and cards but have to wait until my pension check comes on the 1st.

Say, if anyone is interested, my son-in-law's reality tv show premiers December 2 on the REELZ channel. It's called Screen Machines. Of course my daughter will appear in it as well, but she's really concentrating on her role in Cabaret at the Plano Art Center.  If you want more info on either show just let me know!

Hope everyone enjoys their Sunday!
Image Charlene

JillinIN

Cherry Cola

I have a huge "to do" list today, but I definitely want to scrap. I'm feeling very inspired from my trip to the gallery.
Muffins and scrambled eggs sound good Brandy. I haven't even thought about breakfast and I'm still in my PJs. I need to get moving.
Jill
 Jill
ImageImage

DanielleB

Cherry Picker

well today I would love to start make a birthday card for a girl I use to babysit in vegas. here b-day close to thanksgiving. I was going to make her a card and give to her when I go see her and sister. I just don't know what to make. it cold here and windy today. hope to go to the storage to get my Christmas tree out the little one I bought last year.

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

I have done 2 layouts today and that is pretty good considering how busy things are around here!  Getting ready for school tomorrow, housework, and trying to get started on Christmas stuff. :)
Laura
 Image    Image         Image

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

scrapscot wrote:Thought about it, but I may do some genealogy instead. Did a double layout yesterday. I need to get started on Christmas ornaments and cards but have to wait until my pension check comes on the 1st.

Say, if anyone is interested, my son-in-law's reality tv show premiers December 2 on the REELZ channel. It's called Screen Machines. Of course my daughter will appear in it as well, but she's really concentrating on her role in Cabaret at the Plano Art Center.  If you want more info on either show just let me know!

Hope everyone enjoys their Sunday!

Its been almost a year since I've spent some time on my family tree. Just got so much to do and such little time!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Art_Teacher wrote:I have done 2 layouts today and that is pretty good considering how busy things are around here!  Getting ready for school tomorrow, housework, and trying to get started on Christmas stuff. :)

Love 'em both!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

DanielleB wrote:well today I would love to start make a birthday card for a girl I use to babysit in vegas. here b-day close to thanksgiving. I was going to make her a card and give to her when I go see her and sister. I just don't know what to make. it cold here and windy today. hope to go to the storage to get my Christmas tree out the little one I bought last year.

Check out the gallery for inspiration!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

JillinIN wrote:I have a huge "to do" list today, but I definitely want to scrap. I'm feeling very inspired from my trip to the gallery.
Muffins and scrambled eggs sound good Brandy. I haven't even thought about breakfast and I'm still in my PJs. I need to get moving.

Hope you get your scrap on!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

After breakfast, I got my 2-page NAS layout done. Then I jumped into the Pinterest Challenge.

Here is my layout:

And its based on this Pinterest Layout:

Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

average_kim

Cherry Cropper

Awesome layouts, Brandy and Laura! I'm hoping to go scrap as soon as I can change out of my church clothes. I love wearing my tall boots, but they sure do bother my legs!
Kim

Image Image  

scrapscot

Cherry Bing

Wonderful layouts ladies!
Image Charlene

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

average_kim wrote:Awesome layouts, Brandy and Laura! I'm hoping to go scrap as soon as I can change out of my church clothes. I love wearing my tall boots, but they sure do bother my legs!

I love wearing my tall boots too, but yeah, they do bother your legs if you're not used to wearing them all the time!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Keeping my mojo flowing! Did this one for the sketch challenge

Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

average_kim

Cherry Cropper

Well, I had to clear my scrappy space a little bit, and came across a bag Hershey nuggets, so I whipped these little turkeys up.

I'd seen the idea on Pinterest, and I made some for my DS's class for him to hand out on Friday.  They are out of school all this week!

I made these little turkeys with a scalloped circle punch and a 3/4 inch circle punch, then free handed the beaks. Used double stick tape to attach them to Hershey nuggets. The picture I saw on Pinterest used googly eyes, but I'm thinking they will end up in the trash pretty quickly, so I wasn't about to go to much trouble!
Kim

Image Image  

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

Hey Cherries! I've been a busy beaver lately. Yesterday and last night I spent a bunch of time reorganizing the locations of a lot of my scrappy bins and my room is cleaning up nicely and things are even better organized for when I want to access something. My tables are almost all clean and all my Christmas shopping that has been coming in all week from online has been all opened up and put away in my "to be wrapped" area. Today I have homemade applesauce in the crockpot and in a little while I am going to make the roasted cauliflower to see how it comes out. Right now I am printing out some of my latest digi pages and OMG I am in LOVE with this printer!!! It is printing them so beautifully and it is FAST!! I am so happy that I finally took the plunge and got the Epson! I couldn't be happier as to how my pages are printing. I haven't been able to print any of them in a long time. I picked up a great MAMBI album at Michael's the other day that has a really nice cover that says "love this life" on it and I am going to load it up with a bunch of my digi pages and put it on the table in the den.

So no scrapping again for me today but I have been doing scrappy related things. Great pages Brandy and Laura, and Kim those little turkeys are awesome!!

ImageImage Image Image  

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

average_kim wrote:Well, I had to clear my scrappy space a little bit, and came across a bag Hershey nuggets, so I whipped these little turkeys up.

I'd seen the idea on Pinterest, and I made some for my DS's class for him to hand out on Friday.  They are out of school all this week!

I made these little turkeys with a scalloped circle punch and a 3/4 inch circle punch, then free handed the beaks. Used double stick tape to attach them to Hershey nuggets. The picture I saw on Pinterest used googly eyes, but I'm thinking they will end up in the trash pretty quickly, so I wasn't about to go to much trouble!

They are sooooooooooooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

pawprints wrote:Hey Cherries! I've been a busy beaver lately. Yesterday and last night I spent a bunch of time reorganizing the locations of a lot of my scrappy bins and my room is cleaning up nicely and things are even better organized for when I want to access something. My tables are almost all clean and all my Christmas shopping that has been coming in all week from online has been all opened up and put away in my "to be wrapped" area. Today I have homemade applesauce in the crockpot and in a little while I am going to make the roasted cauliflower to see how it comes out. Right now I am printing out some of my latest digi pages and OMG I am in LOVE with this printer!!! It is printing them so beautifully and it is FAST!! I am so happy that I finally took the plunge and got the Epson! I couldn't be happier as to how my pages are printing. I haven't been able to print any of them in a long time. I picked up a great MAMBI album at Michael's the other day that has a really nice cover that says "love this life" on it and I am going to load it up with a bunch of my digi pages and put it on the table in the den.

So no scrapping again for me today but I have been doing scrappy related things. Great pages Brandy and Laura, and Kim those little turkeys are awesome!!

WTG on reorganizing your scrappy space! I want to, too, but I figure why do it now? If things work out, I'll have to pack everything up soon. So I just scrap and be happy!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Got another layout done! Washi Challenge

Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

CarrieG

Cherry Jubilee

I would've been happy to have done something other than look at the stuff I have sitting here...I started a layout....last night...but I haven't gone back to it...and not because im stumped or blocked but just cuz im very ADD today and everytime I sit down to work on it....I get distracted...LOL  sigh

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee