Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

cort

Cherry Bing

MIA...Crafty mojo
Ughh I am having that kind of weekend when it comes to crafting.  I have tried 3 different times to sit down and make a baby card and so far i have zip.  The first one that i spent 20 mins on ended up in the trash, and the other two went no where fast.

So right now I hate my paper, hate my stamps and pretty much hate all of my craft supplies!  I even got some new stamps and templates this week and don't even feel like touching them.

Anyone else having that type of day????

Ps. thanks for letting me vent!
ImageImage

Craftyshannon

Sweet Cherry Pie

Re: MIA...Crafty mojo
I didn't scrap at all in September so I know what you mean. Check out Pinterest or Google baby cards, there are some adorable ones out there.

DanielleB

Cherry Picker

I know how you feel. I can't come up with some layouts of are trip we took. I just go blank on some of the pic. hope you can find your mojo

emmapaige

Cherry Addict

Been there..done that!! I finding spending time in the ACOT gallery really gets me motivated!
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

cort

Cherry Bing

Well i finally got a card made..but darn if my atg gun didn't start acting up..actually had the tape snap..tried re-threading it without much success..then switched to my tombow runner and it started acting goofy...i'm pretty sure my supplies are rebelling against me...Image
ImageImage

shoorn

Cherry Cola

Sounds familiar! I couldn't scrap or focus at all on Thursday and Friday. I tried doing a kit and that helped. Mr. Mojo is slowly coming back!
Hi everyone!    Image   My name is Susan and I love to scrapbook!

Image ImageImage   Image

joannie

Bowl Full of Cherries

My mojo was MIA over the summer!!! It's a bummer when that happens!! Hope yours returns soon!! 
- joannie

Image Image ImageImageImage

average_kim

Cherry Cropper

We all go through it, but hope your mojo returns soon!  And, that your supplies settle down and cooperate, lol!
Kim

Image Image  

killarney_rose

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Oh, Cort.....so sorry!  I had September like that!  But now with less then 30 days I realize I am reveling in pressure!!!  Crazy I know!

When I get like you I just put everything away and walk away to find something else to do......

Hope you find that mojo soon!!!

keatonsgtgram

Sweet Cherry Pie

I had a problem all September! I laid out pix and other elements but could do no more than just stare at the pile and could not even force myself to work. Geeze, I hate the effect that stress limits my life. And the worst part of it all is the fact that scrapping is my biggest stress-reliver! Conditions are slowly getting better and I'm working on my 5th LO already this month!

cort

Cherry Bing

Thanks for the support and letting me know that we all have that happen...finally got a card put together last night that i think i am happy with..may tweak it a little..but i just had to put it down for a while!
ImageImage

suewho372

Cherry Jubilee

Not just a "day" but weeks! And I have new stuff too! I don't know what is wrong with me! 
Susan

Shutterbug

Cherry Addict

So sorry. that is very frustrating.  Hang in there!
Kimber
I used to be indecisive; now I'm not sure.

croppinmama

Cherry Cola

I have had days like that. I have even given up and bought a card because I was so frustrated. I struggle with cards.

I haven't walked into my craft room in weeks. I have been so busy. Today my allergies and back are bothering me so I decided to pay bills in my craft room. I'm hoping this will make me stay and do a layout or two.  

Justie S.

Cherry Blossom

I had a times where I wanted to scrap layout. Got everything out I wanted to do but end up not doing a thing. Sometimes I'm in the mood sometimes not. But most time I just look at some layouts in the gallery. It usually gives me some ideas and makes me want to start working on a project.

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee