Scrap-A-Day, Sept 3rd

Moderator: ACOT Employee

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Gallery: 3709

Scrap-A-Day, Sept 3rd

Post by blbabe1234 »

Good morning cherries! I had a bit of a rough night last night - couldn't sleep, tossed/turned, hot/cold, DH snoring, then my tummy was acting up. By 6am, I could feel a sinus headache coming on (really???). So I slept in as much as could, but that's hard when you've got hungry hungry puppies (you'd think I have hippos!). It rained last night, so I think that might have been my problem too.

Anyways, despite the lack of sleep, I don't feel tired at all. Which is weird. Just my tummy isn't 100%.

Anybody scrapping today? I sure hope I can!  I didn't do anything yesterday - work wore me out and then I just sat and watched tv all night.

What about you?
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   ImageImageImage
CarrieG
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 1786

Re: Scrap-A-Day, Sept 3rd

Post by CarrieG »

nooooooooooooo kids at my house!
BUT not sure will be scrapping today...............:(
blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 »

CarrieG wrote:nooooooooooooo kids at my house!

Carrie, this is unacceptable! LOL! You should be scrapping while kiddos are gone!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

christinec68
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 254

Post by christinec68 »

My last night was similar to yours Brandy, I was beat and just vegged out watching TV.  I think I might move this evening, we'll see how I feel at the end of the day.  I am very tired now and the day is moving very slowly.  That's a sure fire recipe for being wide awake at 10pm.   Maybe if I just pick some pictures or something then see where I go from there.  

Brandy, I hope you feel better. 

Carrie, I hope you get some scrapping in or at the very least enjoy the kid free home until dismissal time.

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 »

christinec68 wrote:My last night was similar to yours Brandy, I was beat and just vegged out watching TV.  I think I might move this evening, we'll see how I feel at the end of the day.  I am very tired now and the day is moving very slowly.  That's a sure fire recipe for being wide awake at 10pm.   Maybe if I just pick some pictures or something then see where I go from there.  

Carrie, I hope you get some scrapping in or at the very least enjoy the kid free home until dismissal time.

Yeah..I am hoping to get moving too...
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

CarrieG
Cherry Jubilee

Post by CarrieG »

blbabe1234 wrote:
CarrieG wrote:nooooooooooooo kids at my house!

Carrie, this is unacceptable! LOL! You should be scrapping while kiddos are gone!

HA  I know right?? LOL
CarrieG
Cherry Jubilee

Post by CarrieG »

christinec68 wrote:My last night was similar to yours Brandy, I was beat and just vegged out watching TV.  I think I might move this evening, we'll see how I feel at the end of the day.  I am very tired now and the day is moving very slowly.  That's a sure fire recipe for being wide awake at 10pm.   Maybe if I just pick some pictures or something then see where I go from there.  

thanks Christine...im going to try but I have some stuff around the house that needs to me MOM cleaned--not the kids version of clean....arrrrrrrrg

scrapy1967
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 1487

Post by scrapy1967 »

Hi girls! I just got home from work and I am relaxing with a cup of coffee. I am planning on scrapping as soon as I rest a bit. My scrappy room is all clean and my new stuff organized. 
ImageImage 

Preci28
Cherry Tart
Gallery: 183

Post by Preci28 »

Being lazy today... Finally got all my scrappy stuff out of the living room, kitchen, and car. All various trips to a scrappy garage sale, scrapping with friends, and moving to the living room rather than my craft room. I'm hoping to scrap again over the weekend. Need to work on a friend's book that I'm putting together for her, but I don't have any mojo. My mojo comes at night when I'm working sadly. My brain needs to get back into a routine now that my tutor kids are back in school and tutoring is afternoon/evening. ugh brain hurry up.
average_kim
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 846

Post by average_kim »

I've been hard at it this morning--house cleaning--not scrapping!  Now, I've got to work on the first of the month paperwork before it gets too far away from the first of the month, lol.
Kim

Image Image  
1scrappymom
Cherry Garcia
Gallery: 800

Post by 1scrappymom »

Brandy - sorry you had a rough night!  Glad you could sleep in some.  My furbabies aren't very good at letting us sleep in too late before they demand attention!  Just like babies!!  

As for me, I actually finished my layout last night but didn't have time to take a picture or upload it.  I really enjoyed creating it as I used up a bunch of my stash (I think I have 30 items on there for the Use Your Stash Challenge).  I've been digging into my older stuff lately.  I actually used 5 sheets of Scenic Route paper & chipboard I had hoarded since they went out of business.  That used to be one of my FAVORITE companies!  I miss them!!  So hopefully I can get things uploaded after work.

Today is just an 8 hour day for me and then I have to go to my son's Back to School Night.  I am hoping that I will have time to play in my scraproom again tonight, but what ends up happening is I get busy playing and look up and it is midnight and I have to be back up at 6am.  So we will see how well I am holding up when we get home tonight.  
Shannon
My Blog -->  BlinnsBlog
Instagram --> @onescrappymom71
Sara Scraps
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 1385

Post by Sara Scraps »

I think I will be able to scrap after dinner..I have a great idea for the Pet Challenge and my farm/horses scrappy supplies arrived yesterday..along with the E line I'd like to use for the Manufacturers challenge so I think I'm going to print a photo at home (for the Pet Challenge) and work on those.
Queen Mum
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 185

Post by Queen Mum »

I'm putting page protectors on the layouts I have done.    Will have to make a run to Hobby Lobby tomorrow for more as I'm about out.    
Queen Mum - Grammy to Princess Bump (Lisa Giann) and Princess Bean (Gia Bella)
1scrappymom
Cherry Garcia
Gallery: 800

Post by 1scrappymom »

Queen Mum wrote:I'm putting page protectors on the layouts I have done.    Will have to make a run to Hobby Lobby tomorrow for more as I'm about out.    
I need to do that better.  I have started separating my layouts into album piles, but haven't actually put them in the albums.  
Shannon
My Blog -->  BlinnsBlog
Instagram --> @onescrappymom71
pawprints
A Cherry on Top
Gallery: 1052

Post by pawprints »

I thought I would be scrapping today by now, but I got involved in giving Twinkie a bath in my shower and then washing all her doggie beds and towels and vacuuming the floors. I should pass the mop too but haven't gotten to that point yet. Her bath was long overdue and now I have a clean and fluffy Twinkie. I'm sure she is going to have a great time getting herself all messed up again lol. Right now I don't even want to let her outside!

I have a layout on my screen from yesterday that I am going to work on now and hopefully get it finished.

Image Image Image

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 »

scrapy1967 wrote:Hi girls! I just got home from work and I am relaxing with a cup of coffee. I am planning on scrapping as soon as I rest a bit. My scrappy room is all clean and my new stuff organized. 

Have a great scrappy afternoon!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 »

pawprints wrote:I thought I would be scrapping today by now, but I got involved in giving Twinkie a bath in my shower and then washing all her doggie beds and towels and vacuuming the floors. I should pass the mop too but haven't gotten to that point yet. Her bath was long overdue and now I have a clean and fluffy Twinkie. I'm sure she is going to have a great time getting herself all messed up again lol. Right now I don't even want to let her outside!

I have a layout on my screen from yesterday that I am going to work on now and hopefully get it finished.

Oh boy! Take a breather and enjoy a clean Twinkie. Even if its only for a little while! Image
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 »

1scrappymom wrote:
Queen Mum wrote:I'm putting page protectors on the layouts I have done.    Will have to make a run to Hobby Lobby tomorrow for more as I'm about out.    
I need to do that better.  I have started separating my layouts into album piles, but haven't actually put them in the albums.  

I tend to do this in spurts. The most I had just "lying around, finished" was like 30 layouts. I now try to do it once a week.
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 »

andysmom wrote:I think I will be able to scrap after dinner..I have a great idea for the Pet Challenge and my farm/horses scrappy supplies arrived yesterday..along with the E line I'd like to use for the Manufacturers challenge so I think I'm going to print a photo at home (for the Pet Challenge) and work on those.

Sweet! Sounds like a plan!Image
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 »

1scrappymom wrote:Brandy - sorry you had a rough night!  Glad you could sleep in some.  My furbabies aren't very good at letting us sleep in too late before they demand attention!  Just like babies!!  

As for me, I actually finished my layout last night but didn't have time to take a picture or upload it.  I really enjoyed creating it as I used up a bunch of my stash (I think I have 30 items on there for the Use Your Stash Challenge).  I've been digging into my older stuff lately.  I actually used 5 sheets of Scenic Route paper & chipboard I had hoarded since they went out of business.  That used to be one of my FAVORITE companies!  I miss them!!  So hopefully I can get things uploaded after work.

Today is just an 8 hour day for me and then I have to go to my son's Back to School Night.  I am hoping that I will have time to play in my scraproom again tonight, but what ends up happening is I get busy playing and look up and it is midnight and I have to be back up at 6am.  So we will see how well I am holding up when we get home tonight.  

Thank you Shannon. I'm not too tired (yet), and my tummy has calmed down and settled. But now I have a sinus headache with pain/pressure. Image Its all due to TS Dolly down south.

Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”