Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

StacyLee

Cherry Garcia

Re: Labor Day Specials?
I'm also hoping for a good sale this weekend! I remember last year there was an awesome Labor Day sale because it was one of the first orders I placed, being new then to ACOT. I can't remember the exact particulars, but I do remember I got a free gift for spending over a certain amount.
Stacy

ImageImageImage

karensay

Chocolate Covered Cherry

OMG, we ARE being watched...lol (Clint!)
Karen in SC
2-page, multi-photo scrapper

Nikki_E

Cherry Cropper

I am waiting to place an order, as well, in hopes of a sale!  Image
Nikki

When you see me with a smile on my face, then you'll know I'm a mental case. ~ Alice Cooper

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

emmapaige wrote:Fingers crossed for a sale.  I am running out of paper......................LOL.  So not true.  I could spend every day for the rest of my life scrapping 10 pages a day and still never run out of paper!
LOL! I could wallpaper every room in my house with pp and still have some left over. Yet I still keep buying more...

ImageImage Image Image  

CarrieG

Cherry Jubilee

ok the sale was worthy of a lil order.................lol  I am officially on a spending freeze now tho................cant imagine anything else I need and I have pre-orders coming so I should be good til the next round of releases this winter...hhaha

killarney_rose

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Sigh.....I like the special but I am like Carrie.  My two pre-orders are enroute!!!  I am happy camper!  I could scrap two years just on what I have at Houston Home and another year at the ranch and not buy anything but adhesive.

And there is too much coming in to not wish I could make an order....I have to be a good girl and not place an order.

gonecamping

Cherry Garcia

my new scrappy supplies are limited to what my SS sends to me every month. The only new purchases I have made have been to send out to my SS. HOWEVER!!! I have a crop coming up and I am participating in a craft/stamp/craft sale and going through my stuff to get rid of. So I think I will be able to make a purchase for MYSELF here in a couple weeks. 
***Tanya***

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee