Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

TheNonna

Cherry Picker

Too Many Challenges?
So before I host another challenge this month, I just want to check with you guys - are there too many challenges?  What I mean to say is, are you the kind that tries to do them all and when you see someone new one think "oh not another one"?  Or are you the type of person that says "Okay good, more to choose from"?  I'm just wondering how you all feel about them.
"I find it is the small things - everyday deeds by ordinary folk - that keeps the darkness at bay." (Gandalf)
[url=http://www:lifeinterruptedthenscrapped.blogspot.com]www.lifeinterruptedthenscrapped.blogspot.com[/url]

scrappininAK

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Too Many Challenges?
I love that there are a ton of challenges - so much choice, depending on my mood or photos I will do selected ones.
Heather

My Blog Unleashed
My Etsy Store CutMania
CutMania Newsletter Sign Up

oceanbreezes423

Cherry Jubilee

I am an oh, another one to choose from kind of gal. I never have done them all, came close once, lol. I find that I pick the ones the spark my interest first, once they are done, try to get in more as I can fit them into a layout. I never feel there is too many! 
ImageSusan  Image   Image  Image

meterr70

Cherry Blossom

I say, I like more to choose from, and being a digi scrapper, there are some challenges I cant do like a paper scrapper can. I'm not sure if I just missed it or not, but is there a personal tally last so we can keep track of our own progress? 
    TERRI  :greenwinkb: :greeninlove: ​​​​​​​ ​​

average_kim

Cherry Cropper

The more, the merrier!
Kim

Image Image  

TheNonna

Cherry Picker

meterr70 wrote:I say, I like more to choose from, and being a digi scrapper, there are some challenges I cant do like a paper scrapper can. I'm not sure if I just missed it or not, but is there a personal tally last so we can keep track of our own progress? 
Not sure what you mean - like a place to see if you completed a challenge or not?  I have a journal/notebook that I make a list of the challenges (with specifics) each month and then go back with my pink sharpie and put the name of the layout I did for that challenge.  That way I can keep the journal on my scrap table and see if I missed anything.  The only ones I have to actually go back to are the ones that require a 'sketch' (I just put *sketch* next to the title in my journal) which I just check when I post a layout or am on the Boards.  But I'm the kind of scrapper that i'm rather interpretative when it comes to sketches and like to look at them for a few minutes then kind of work my own version of them usually.  
Anyway, I'm not sure if that's what you were talking about.  But I like the idea of having a place that we can just sign-off, like maybe on the master-list (which I thank Brandy for about a dozen times a week) or something... I didn't have my journal in the room with me tonight, so when I came on to check on the Boards I actually had to scroll through each Challenge to see if I'd done it (Image!!)
"I find it is the small things - everyday deeds by ordinary folk - that keeps the darkness at bay." (Gandalf)
[url=http://www:lifeinterruptedthenscrapped.blogspot.com]www.lifeinterruptedthenscrapped.blogspot.com[/url]

PezKat

Chocolate Covered Cherry

More is better! :)
Image Image

butterfly843

A Cherry on Top

I love having a variety of challenges

Retiree3

Wild Cherry

I love having all of these challenges.
[
Donna-Retiree3-Proud Grandmother of Three Boys!

[highlight=#000000][/highlight]

Kelly O

Cherry Tart

I like choices. Something for everybody.

1grandma

Cherry Addict

The more the merrier is what I think.  I like to pick and choose which ones I do.
Bibi

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

I love having lots of challenges! I usually complete nearly all of them but last month was so busy and this month is starting out busy because we're leaving on vacation tonight. But I'll be back scrapping as soon as we get back and I can catch up with the Rewind Challenge. Image
Image Image ImageImage

emmapaige

Cherry Addict

I love the variety of challenges! Until I win the lottery and can retire, I'll never be able to complete them all but. I have so much fun with the challenges I do complete.
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

scrapy1967

Cherry Jubilee

Never to many challenges!
ImageImage 

sweetsour

Wild Cherry

Absolutely more choices in challenges to do = more fun!!!  Usually I try to do them all,  some a couple of times, and am excited to see different ones.   July was super busy though and I was having withdrawals, I did not get to scrap at all till yesterday and missed so many good ones!
 Karrie

scrappinmom99

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Never too many challenges! I know I will never do them all in one month but I love the variety!
Happy Scrapping!
Anne-Marie

jrrah4903

Cherry Cola

NEVER TOO MANY! Bring it on :) I want to get to every one. I know thats not always going to happen. But I'm going to keep on trying every month. The more the merrier I say!
- Jillian

christinec68

Cherry Bomb

scrappinmom99 wrote:Never too many challenges! I know I will never do them all in one month but I love the variety!

I feel the same way!  There is no way I could ever complete all of them but it's fun to have so many choices.

Kari_H

Cherry Bing

NEVER TOO MANY!!! 
Kari ----- "Women with whips, 82% more likely to get what they want."

Check out my site! http://countryroadphotography.zenfolio.com/

karensay

Chocolate Covered Cherry

The more challenges the more chances I will find one that 'fits' for me.
Karen in SC
2-page, multi-photo scrapper

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee