THANK YOU Acot!

Moderator: ACOT Employee

CNMommy
Cherry Picker
Gallery: 153

THANK YOU Acot!

Post by CNMommy »

Thank you so much for your awesome packaging! Thanks to you the order I received today was perfect even though there was a four inch hole in the box! You could see inside but thanks to the corrugated packaging and the bag you placed everything in my goodies were safe! YAY! Thank you thank you thank you!
~Crystal
Ayla
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 1078

Re: THANK YOU Acot!

Post by Ayla »

That's why we love them so much! Glad your order arrived safe and sound.
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

average_kim
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 846

Post by average_kim »

Wow!  Glad you go it ok!  I can't believe the condition some stuff arrives in . . . Yes, thank goodness ACOT packages their shipments really well!
Kim

Image Image  
CherryTat
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 492

Post by CherryTat »

ACOT has the best packaging without a doubt!! Glad your goodies were ok!
Image      Image    Image 

My blog...My tattooed paper heart
love2stamp
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 1037

Post by love2stamp »

Glad it arrive safely, thanks to ACOT.,

WOW, what is up with the postal system? This is the third post in a week that I have seen that the ACOT packages were destroyed. 
ImageImageImageImage
killarney_rose
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 356

Post by killarney_rose »

I once had a package arrived with the box collapsed and a big hole!  My mail lady was so apologetic and handed me the paperwork if something was missing!  She felt sure it was!  Nope, everything perfectly packaged and everything in good condition and all there!

ACOT does ROCK!

Glad everything arrived perfectly and not surprised at All!
heidi
Site Admin
Gallery: 502

Post by heidi »

So happy to hear you received your goodies in good condition!  Woohoo!
CNMommy
Cherry Picker
Gallery: 153

Post by CNMommy »

Yes Heidi THANK YOU! I LOVE shopping here and so glad I found the messageboard! Thank you for all you do!
~Crystal
cajenkins81
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 256

Post by cajenkins81 »

wow, the postal service really seems to be slacking lately!  They really need to get it together. They really don't need any more bad press. ACOT is AWESOME!!  LOVE this place, the great shipping care, the customer service, and of course the bonuses, discounts, and the message board!  LOVE it here! Image
Carolyn, mommy to Olivia (precocious preschooler) and Owen (rambunctious toddler).

2013 Page Totals: April - 3. May - 17. June - 25. July - 20. Aug - 20, 2 tags. Sept - 5. Oct - 13. Nov - 8. Dec - 14 LO, 2 projects, 1 card. 
Year: 125, 1 card, 2 projects, 2 tags 
2014 Page Totals: Jan - 15, 2 cards. Feb - 9, 1 project. Mar - 21 (I was busy!) (45 this year already)

My New Blog! Scrapper, Interrupted
Cherry Tart

Post by »

I just wish they wouldn't tape the bags together...   I would love to reuse those ziplocks, but I always rip them getting into them.  Maybe I am a bit too excitable?!?!Image
ernstem
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 20

Post by ernstem »

niniscraps wrote:I just wish they wouldn't tape the bags together...   I would love to reuse those ziplocks, but I always rip them getting into them.  Maybe I am a bit too excitable?!?!Image
Just peel the tape slowly and the bags stay intact. Image 

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”