Subscription

Moderator: ACOT Employee

QuellieT
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 54

Subscription

Post by QuellieT »

Has anyone else gotten the email about the Cricut subscription? $9.99 per month with access to all of their unlicensed images. I am definitely considering it, since I've only had my Cricut since November and I've bought more than one cartridge for a handful of images. I've also gotten a couple of cartridges and found out I wasn't a huge fan -- if I could "rent" them before I bought them, I could see if it was worth it.
*Thoughts become things -- choose the good ones!*
JillinIN
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 479

Re: Subscription

Post by JillinIN »

That does sound like a pretty good deal. If I didn't have a ton of cartridges I might consider it. 
Jill
 Jill
ImageImage
lesmitch
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 205

Post by lesmitch »

I think they have a free trial period.  I had it for a month trial when I bought my new cricut in March. 
 ImageImageImageImageImage

debamas
Wild Cherry
Gallery: 228

Post by debamas »

I had to go check my email. Yes, I got that offer. I'm thinking that I being only an occasional  Cricut user wouldn't want the yearly sub BUT if I was really wanting to get some cutting done, it would be nice to get a month of it to see what is out there to use. I have limited carts and dread spending money not knowing how much I'd love that cart and use it. I do wish I had a bigger cricut though. Dreaming of the Cricut Explore. I'm still with the baby bug and am limited too with what I can cut.
Debbie

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Gallery: 3753

Post by blbabe1234 »

I've been debating all week. I'm very interested as I only have a handful of cartridges...and I hate buying one when I only want/need/use just  a few images.
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”