Cherry Jubilee

Re: Memory Board of my Mom
Beautiful!
ImageImageImageImage
-Donna-

sweetsour

Wild Cherry

It's beautiful and was probably therapeutic for you to do.  Keep on keeping on and hug those close to you, especially your lovely daughter, often.
 Karrie

citygirl22

Sweet Cherry Pie

Gorgeous board!! I'm so glad to hear that you are going to be able to say goodbye to your Mom and honor her life with the people you love. I'm sure the memorial will be beautiful. 
Stephanie
I blog @ Skyline Paperie

Steakgoddess

Cherry Tart

This is lovely.
Sandie

butterfly843

A Cherry on Top

It's beautiful and I'm glad your daughter is having a memorial at her house.

average_kim

Cherry Cropper

Glad to hear that you'll get to have a memorial.  Love your memory board.  It's beautiful!
Kim

Image Image  

suewho372

Cherry Jubilee

Very awesome memory board. I am so happy that you are having your own memorial with those who loved your mom. Hang in there.
Susan

Ayla

Cherry Addict

stampaholic85 wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNoLJy68ZcE&sns=fb

I don't know if you have heard this song.  But it's good. I hope it brings you happy tears and not sad....
I just wanted to let you know how much this song touched me. I haven't been able to scrap my husband's sister since she died very unexpectedly last November. But I felt really inspired to finally scrap about her. Thanks for posting this song.
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

stampaholic85

Cherry Bing

Ayla wrote:
stampaholic85 wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNoLJy68ZcE&sns=fb

I don't know if you have heard this song.  But it's good. I hope it brings you happy tears and not sad....
I just wanted to let you know how much this song touched me. I haven't been able to scrap my husband's sister since she died very unexpectedly last November. But I felt really inspired to finally scrap about her. Thanks for posting this song.

I'm glad you liked it and were finally able to scrap about your sister-in-law.  It's amazing the impact a song can have.

Image            Barb H
                                                                        Facebook page: Pink Passion Stamper

christinec68

Cherry Bomb

It looks beautiful!

writerlady

Bowl Full of Cherries

What a lovely tribute (((hugs)))
Please stop by my blog,Writerlady's Craftroom

need2scrap

Cherry Bing

Oh Sherrie it's beautiful!  I'm so glad your dd is having a memorial! {{{hugs}}}
*** Christi ***
Love to scrap - Need to scrap - Not enough time to scrap!!!

sdwhru

Cherry Jubilee

Wonderful board!  I did one like that from my grandpa when he died.  I'm so glad your daughter is having a memorial for your mom.

1grandma

Cherry Addict

(((HUGS))) Sherrie.  Beautiful work on the Memory Board for your Mom.  She must have been an amazing lady!
Bibi

JillinIN

Cherry Cola

You did a beautiful job.. I'm so glad that your daughter is having a memorial. That is a heartwarming solution. I hope you are feeling comforted and supported by those surrounding you at this difficult time, including the cherries here. Image
Jill
 Jill
ImageImage

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee