Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

SherrieLynne

Cherry Garcia

Memory Board of my Mom
I made this memory board of my mom. Next week my daughter is having a memorial at her house.

emmapaige

Cherry Addict

Re: Memory Board of my Mom
This is so wonderful and I am glad your daughter is going to have the memorial. 
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

cajenkins81

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Such a wonderful memory board! Love all the pictures and the bright colors of the photo mats. So pretty, and a true testament to your love for her. 
Carolyn, mommy to Olivia (precocious preschooler) and Owen (rambunctious toddler).

2013 Page Totals: April - 3. May - 17. June - 25. July - 20. Aug - 20, 2 tags. Sept - 5. Oct - 13. Nov - 8. Dec - 14 LO, 2 projects, 1 card. 
Year: 125, 1 card, 2 projects, 2 tags 
2014 Page Totals: Jan - 15, 2 cards. Feb - 9, 1 project. Mar - 21 (I was busy!) (45 this year already)

My New Blog! Scrapper, Interrupted

letumom

Cherry Jubilee

Sherrie, that's beautiful!  Great job.  So glad to hear that you are going to do a memorial for your mom.
Laurie

ernstem

Cherry Cola

It's beautiful. A job well done!

jrrah4903

Cherry Cola

Beautiful!
- Jillian

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Gorgeous!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

Ayla

Cherry Addict

So glad you're able to have a time to remember her and her contribution to your lives....that board is beautiful. Hugs as you go thru these next few days/weeks.
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

oceanbreezes423

Cherry Jubilee

Sherrie, this brought tears to my eyes! What an amazing, loving tribute to her that you will always treasure! I am so glad your daughter is there for you!!! Many hugs!
ImageSusan  Image   Image  Image

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

(((HUGS))) to you Sherrie - your board is beautiful and I am also happy to hear that your daughter will be having a memorial for your mom.
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

ImageImageImageImageImage

kate W.

Sweet Cherry Pie

A beautiful way to remember your mom. So happy to hear that your daughter will be holding a memorial for your mother. Continuing to keep you in my prayers.
2014 Totals 51 layouts
8 cards

stampaholic85

Cherry Bing

What a fabulous job you did on her memorial board.  That paper is perfect.  Prayers and healing thoughts to you and your family.
Image            Barb H
                                                                        Facebook page: Pink Passion Stamper

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

Sherrie, you did such a beautiful job with those! That's wonderful you'll be having a memorial and sending lots of hugs to you. You've been in my thoughts and prayers.
Image Image ImageImage

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

That is so beautiful! What gorgeous paper to use and what a wonderful tribute to your mom. ((Hugs))

ImageImage Image Image  

Flasher

Cherry Crush

Beautiful!
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

Justie S.

Cherry Blossom

Very nice memory board for your mother.

DN in MN

Wild Cherry

What a gorgeous board and tribute to your Mom. I am so glad your daughter is able to host a Memorial.  
2024 Layout goal ~ 14/100      2024 Word ~ FOCUS

Scrap Bug

Cherry Bomb

That's awesome!  I am so happy that you're having a memorial for your mom!  
Melissa

CherryTat

Cherry Cola

Beautiful!!! So glad that you are doing this. Hugs to you!!
Image      Image    Image 

My blog...My tattooed paper heart

stampaholic85

Cherry Bing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNoLJy68ZcE&sns=fb

I don't know if you have heard this song.  But it's good. I hope it brings you happy tears and not sad....
Image            Barb H
                                                                        Facebook page: Pink Passion Stamper

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee