We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

My man is AMAZING! :)
So everyone knows that my bday presents got delayed by a couple of days due to the weather. Well, they showed up last night. The box was filled with scrappy goodies!  DH went to a LSS by my mother in law's house and he actually apologized that it might be paper/stickers that I already have (who cares???). But he asked the ladies about the newest CHA releases - especially the new doggie things from Bo Bunny and Queen & Co (he listens!) - but they said those weren't expected for a while because they were so new. But DH found the doggie section and got me papers from Reminisce's "It's a Dog's Life" and some from Karen Foster and Paper House Productions. He also said he should have gotten me TWO of each papers instead of just ONE because I do use both sides and sometimes do two pagers. Seriously? WHO CARES!!  OMG! I'm just so happy that he took the time and actually thought about everything. He even got me a transparency sheet that I haven't seen before with doggie phrases.Image  I mean, with all the doggies WE have, and everyone else's doggies that I scrap too...who cares if I have duplicate doggie supplies. Love everything he got me!! Stickers, rub ons. He even got me a paw print stamp.  

He also got me some really pretty Thickers too. You should have seen my face. I was like "Wow! Thickers!" and he was like "I know how much you like Thickers, so I hope you don't have these colors." I actually don't - they are both foiled shiny thickers...one is turquoise and the other one is tan. Love 'em!! They actually go with the papers/embellies he got me. Image

He also got me a sheet of Texas Heritage paper - knowing that my family settled in Texas just 110 yrs ago. It would be perfect to scrap Heritage photos!

And with all the commotion and moving things around and the constant highs/lows that this month alone has been, he also got me a couple of packages of stickers that will be perfect for when we do find our very own dream home. He already knows I'll be scrapping that in the future! Image

Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

CarrieG

Cherry Jubilee

Re: My man is AMAZING! :)
awwwwwwwwwwww  that was sweet of him  :)  keeper!
enjoy your new goodies

Melissa S.

Sweet Cherry Pie

Brandy!  That is the sweetest story ever!  I mean, seriously, what a sweetheart of a guy!  So caring and thoughtful, my goodness!  That is an adorable story :)  Give him a high five from all the cherries!

gonecamping

Cherry Garcia

Awwww! He's a keeper! How thoughtful that he paid attention to what kind of supplies you use. Enjoy!
***Tanya***

christinec68

Cherry Bomb

Awww...that is soooooooooo nice!!!  What an amazingly thoughtful gift!!

average_kim

Cherry Cropper

So sweet!
Kim

Image Image  

love2stamp

Cherry Jubilee

He is definitely a keeper!! Enjoy your goodies!
ImageImageImageImage

scrapscot

Cherry Bing

That is so sweet! What a great guy!
Image Charlene

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

Your dh is such a sweetie Brandy!! What an AWESOME package of scrappy goodness!!

ImageImage Image Image  

beachlover

Cherry Addict

wow Brandy, you are one very lucky lady!!!  as much as we love our guys, most men just cannot "focus" when we talk about scrapping and stuff like that which we love!  so for your dh to go through such great lengths, WOW!!!!!
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

WOW! That's so wonderful of him! Enjoy! Image
Image Image ImageImage

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

beachlover wrote:wow Brandy, you are one very lucky lady!!!  as much as we love our guys, most men just cannot "focus" when we talk about scrapping and stuff like that which we love!  so for your dh to go through such great lengths, WOW!!!!!

Most definetly Ann. He is definetly a real sweetheart! And now we share my office/scrap room. So he sees my scrappy supplies everywhere! Image
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Thank you ladies. I am truly blessed and so very lucky to have him!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

sweetsour

Wild Cherry

Aww what a sweetie!!  That is so great Brandy, not only to have such a great relationship with a guy who obviously loves you and actually pays attention, but also for the boost in stash!
Wonderful on both fronts!
 Karrie

tracys

Cherry Blossom

That is awesome Brandy. You have a keeper. Can you train my guy to listen. 
[highlight=#fafafa]Image[/highlight]

suslvgeo

Cherry Addict

SUS ImageImageImage

Ayla

Cherry Addict

Very cool!
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

citygirl22

Sweet Cherry Pie

That is so sweet, what a great birthday surprise for you Brandy!
Stephanie
I blog @ Skyline Paperie

emmapaige

Cherry Addict

That is so sweet.  I think my man is pretty amazing too but he would never set foot in an LSS (if we had one around here).  Your guy really is amazing!!
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

ImageImageImage Image

joannie

Bowl Full of Cherries

tracys wrote:That is awesome Brandy. You have a keeper. Can you train my guy to listen. 

LOL!!! ditto!!!! So glad you had AWESOME (altho a little late) birthday gifts!!!
- joannie

Image Image ImageImageImage

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee