Please stop by my blog,Writerlady's Craftroom

lmcgill

Cherry Bing

Re: Homeward Bound -- Points to be awarded
Have a safe trip.

PezKat

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Wow, too bad you can't delay it 2 days!! I hope you have someone here watching your house (ie running faucets, etc.). I just checked and it's about 15 here with major wind, so who knows what the windchill is down to. *Everything* non-essential is closed tomorrow. Good luck!!!
Image Image

ernstem

Cherry Cola

Safe travels!! And yes, the cold weather isn't pleasant! ;)

kennabeans

Cherry Cola

Sounds like everyone is having unseasonably cold weather this year. I can't believe 25 in Texas!!
ImageImageImage

debamas

Wild Cherry

Will be getting down to 16 here in NW Fla. That's cold for us.
Debbie

ernstem

Cherry Cola

kennabeans wrote:Sounds like everyone is having unseasonably cold weather this year. I can't believe 25 in Texas!!
Try -25 temps with wind chills at -40. :-D

dwebmaiden

Cherry Blossom

Yeah...I'm an avid animal lover...hope everyone is taking care of their animals that are left outdoors!

Wheeliegirl

Cherry Jubilee

Have a safe trip!
ImageImageImageImage
-Donna-

letumom

Cherry Jubilee

ernstem wrote:
kennabeans wrote:Sounds like everyone is having unseasonably cold weather this year. I can't believe 25 in Texas!!
Try -25 temps with wind chills at -40. :-D

Thanks, but no. That's why I live in the South. And unfortunately I would not be prepared.
Laurie

tracys

Cherry Blossom

Check your flight it may be delayed our cancelled. Indiana is in a state of emergency right now. I am in northwest indiana.
[highlight=#fafafa]Image[/highlight]

cajenkins81

Chocolate Covered Cherry

safe travels!! We're not expecting a lot of bad weather here just COLD. SO no idea about work tomorrow, i'm assuming it's still on.
Carolyn, mommy to Olivia (precocious preschooler) and Owen (rambunctious toddler).

2013 Page Totals: April - 3. May - 17. June - 25. July - 20. Aug - 20, 2 tags. Sept - 5. Oct - 13. Nov - 8. Dec - 14 LO, 2 projects, 1 card. 
Year: 125, 1 card, 2 projects, 2 tags 
2014 Page Totals: Jan - 15, 2 cards. Feb - 9, 1 project. Mar - 21 (I was busy!) (45 this year already)

My New Blog! Scrapper, Interrupted

blfonty

Cherry Cola

We're still having rain in East Tennessee. But temps are dropping and I think a freezing mix and/or snow are coming. Be safe!
blfonty a.k.a. Bonnie

Ayla

Cherry Addict

When I went on a cruise 6 years ago, we left bad weather behind. They had to de-ice our plane twice before take off (from Flint, Michigan), and I was amazed to see people working in shirt sleeves (this was January) in ATlanta during a plane change. We didn't leave the airport, so we didn't experience the weather until we landed in Ft Lauderdale and actually left the airport. And it was 81 degrees! That was such a huge change for me, and so delightful when we had left a winter storm behind. Coming home wasn't the greatest returning to cold, but at least the severe weather and bad storm we had left in the midst of was gone and it was just regular Michigan cold. HOpe you have good travel tomorrow!
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

tracys

Cherry Blossom

Please bring back some warm weather. This snow and ice is for the Eskimos

tracys

Cherry Blossom

Lots of closings in Chicago and Indiana. Keep you posted.

butterfly843

A Cherry on Top

Have a safe trip and stay warm when you get home!

letumom

Cherry Jubilee

I hope you have plenty to keep you occupied, in case you end up on a long layover.
Laurie

cajenkins81

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Maybe you'll have a book to read if you have a layover?
Carolyn, mommy to Olivia (precocious preschooler) and Owen (rambunctious toddler).

2013 Page Totals: April - 3. May - 17. June - 25. July - 20. Aug - 20, 2 tags. Sept - 5. Oct - 13. Nov - 8. Dec - 14 LO, 2 projects, 1 card. 
Year: 125, 1 card, 2 projects, 2 tags 
2014 Page Totals: Jan - 15, 2 cards. Feb - 9, 1 project. Mar - 21 (I was busy!) (45 this year already)

My New Blog! Scrapper, Interrupted

Ayla

Cherry Addict

letumom wrote:I hope you have plenty to keep you occupied, in case you end up on a long layover.
Good point!
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee