Scrap-A-Day, November 27th

Moderator: ACOT Employee

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Gallery: 3712

Re: Scrap-A-Day, November 27th

Post by blbabe1234 »

emarie803 wrote:No scrapping for me. I'm at work for another hour and then rushing home to make rolls. I fell asleep on the couch right after dinner last night, so I'm a little stressed about having to rush and make them today. Then, off to my parent's for dinner.

Did ACOT send an email? I've signed up for their emails multiple times and I never receive anything from them :( Oh well, my wallet is probably better off that way

Have you checked your spam/junk folder? You might have to add acot's email address in your address book.

You can also make sure you are signed for newsletters in your Acct Settings.

And here's the email that I got for Black Friday Deals
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   ImageImageImage
Morris4
Cherry Picker
Gallery: 26

Post by Morris4 »

I just have a card in the works. I got an early Xmas Gift and had to play with it! :D
----------------------------

Blog: http://myordinarylifemorrisway.blogspot.com/
emarie803
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 691

Post by emarie803 »

blbabe1234 wrote:
emarie803 wrote:No scrapping for me. I'm at work for another hour and then rushing home to make rolls. I fell asleep on the couch right after dinner last night, so I'm a little stressed about having to rush and make them today. Then, off to my parent's for dinner.

Did ACOT send an email? I've signed up for their emails multiple times and I never receive anything from them :( Oh well, my wallet is probably better off that way

Have you checked your spam/junk folder? You might have to add acot's email address in your address book.

You can also make sure you are signed for newsletters in your Acct Settings.

And here's the email that I got for Black Friday Deals
I know it doesn't come to my junk folder, I'll add the address and see if it helps. I used to get them all the time and then about a year ago they just stopped coming. Thanks for the link though, off to see what I can drool over!
scrapy1967
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 1487

Post by scrapy1967 »

Hi ladies , I have found my mojo and I have got seven layouts done since last night. They were Christmas pages from our trip to Gatlinburg and Dollywood last year. Just got some glitter and an ACOt order so now I am going to look at my goodies.
ImageImage 

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 »

Morris4 wrote:I just have a card in the works. I got an early Xmas Gift and had to play with it! :D

Awesome!!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 »

scrapy1967 wrote:Hi ladies , I have found my mojo and I have got seven layouts done since last night. They were Christmas pages from our trip to Gatlinburg and Dollywood last year. Just got some glitter and an ACOt order so now I am going to look at my goodies.

SEVEN?!?! WTG Janet!!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

croppinmama
Cherry Cola
Gallery: -2

Post by croppinmama »

I'm hoping to scrap tonight. I'm making cookies for tomorrow and just made a pot of coffee. I have a hockey game later to watch but I want to finish some challenges before the month ends. Where did November go??
blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 »

Croppinmama wrote:I'm hoping to scrap tonight. I'm making cookies for tomorrow and just made a pot of coffee. I have a hockey game later to watch but I want to finish some challenges before the month ends. Where did November go??

Tell me about it! I.AM.NOT.READY.FOR.DECEMBER!!!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

oceanbreezes423
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 2144

Post by oceanbreezes423 »

The way my day is going, I wish I was scrapping, lol! I have been up since just after 5, 4 kids with no school, pies to bake, of which I dropped, yes dropped one. Had to run to store to replace everything. Got home, pumpkin pie was done, pulled it out and thought, hmmmm, looks funny. Tasted it, that was even worse!!! So, in the garbage, another pie to bake now. Which requires another run to store. Ran out of dish soap, so I am falling behind on dishes used to make all this stuff. I have 11 coming for dinner tomorrow, and right now I just feel like sitting down and crying! Ever have those days???? I have faith it will all come together, but geesh, right now I could crawl back in bed and start over, lol. Plus, we have dropped 25 degrees since morning, heading to lows in the 20's tonight! Right now I should be smelling wonderful things coming from the kitchen, instead, I need a drink!!!!! :-D Anyway, Happy Thanksgiving to my wonderful cherry family!!! I hope you all have a great day surrounded by loved ones!! See you on Friday!
ImageSusan  Image   Image  Image
blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 »

oceanbreezes423 wrote:The way my day is going, I wish I was scrapping, lol! I have been up since just after 5, 4 kids with no school, pies to bake, of which I dropped, yes dropped one. Had to run to store to replace everything. Got home, pumpkin pie was done, pulled it out and thought, hmmmm, looks funny. Tasted it, that was even worse!!! So, in the garbage, another pie to bake now. Which requires another run to store. Ran out of dish soap, so I am falling behind on dishes used to make all this stuff. I have 11 coming for dinner tomorrow, and right now I just feel like sitting down and crying! Ever have those days???? I have faith it will all come together, but geesh, right now I could crawl back in bed and start over, lol. Plus, we have dropped 25 degrees since morning, heading to lows in the 20's tonight! Right now I should be smelling wonderful things coming from the kitchen, instead, I need a drink!!!!! :-D Anyway, Happy Thanksgiving to my wonderful cherry family!!! I hope you all have a great day surrounded by loved ones!! See you on Friday!

Oh no!! YOU DROPPED A PIE!?!?! :( I am SOOO SORRY you're not having a great day. If its any reconciliation, I'm having one of those days where if I get ONE more email from ONE more moron, I'm gonna shoot them.

It is all gonna come together and work out for you Susan. I promise. Til then, just relax, do the best you can and I'll join you with that drink in hand. Lets drink our bad day away! :-D
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

Art_Teacher
Cherry Crush
Gallery: 2339

Post by Art_Teacher »

Well, since I have today off (it is our parent/teacher conference make-up day, since we spend some long nights at conferences ;) ), I got to scrap and do a little online shopping. :)

Here is my layout for the Becky Fleck Sketch Challenge 56.

Laura
 Image    Image     Image  Image  Image
oceanbreezes423
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 2144

Post by oceanbreezes423 »

blbabe1234 wrote:
oceanbreezes423 wrote:The way my day is going, I wish I was scrapping, lol! I have been up since just after 5, 4 kids with no school, pies to bake, of which I dropped, yes dropped one. Had to run to store to replace everything. Got home, pumpkin pie was done, pulled it out and thought, hmmmm, looks funny. Tasted it, that was even worse!!! So, in the garbage, another pie to bake now. Which requires another run to store. Ran out of dish soap, so I am falling behind on dishes used to make all this stuff. I have 11 coming for dinner tomorrow, and right now I just feel like sitting down and crying! Ever have those days???? I have faith it will all come together, but geesh, right now I could crawl back in bed and start over, lol. Plus, we have dropped 25 degrees since morning, heading to lows in the 20's tonight! Right now I should be smelling wonderful things coming from the kitchen, instead, I need a drink!!!!! :-D Anyway, Happy Thanksgiving to my wonderful cherry family!!! I hope you all have a great day surrounded by loved ones!! See you on Friday!

Oh no!! YOU DROPPED A PIE!?!?! :( I am SOOO SORRY you're not having a great day. If its any reconciliation, I'm having one of those days where if I get ONE more email from ONE more moron, I'm gonna shoot them.

It is all gonna come together and work out for you Susan. I promise. Til then, just relax, do the best you can and I'll join you with that drink in hand. Lets drink our bad day away! :-D

I love your thinking!!!! Call if you need bail money, :winkb:
ImageSusan  Image   Image  Image
blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 »

Art_Teacher wrote:Well, since I have today off (it is our parent/teacher conference make-up day, since we spend some long nights at conferences ;) ), I got to scrap and do a little online shopping. :)

Here is my layout for the Becky Fleck Sketch Challenge 56.

LOVE LOVE LOVE this!!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 »

oceanbreezes423 wrote:
blbabe1234 wrote:

I love your thinking!!!! Call if you need bail money, :winkb:

Haha!! :-D
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

karensay
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 240

Post by karensay »

Sorry to hear about your pie mishaps. I hope everything turned out well for you today.
Karen in SC
2-page, multi-photo scrapper

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”