Get up to 3 FREE GIFTS with purchase → See details
Plus, save 20% or more on all Fall and Halloween products!

TheFiberLady

Chatty Cherry

bo bunny
Wendy.....love my puppies!!!!!
I made the President's list..wahooo!!!!

debamas

Wild Cherry

Re: bo bunny
I do too, but I have no snow :waiting:
Debbie

tracys

Cherry Blossom

I really like that collection. I have already seen snow twice so far. Nothing stuck to the ground but it was definitely coming down.
[highlight=#fafafa]Image[/highlight]

joannie

Bowl Full of Cherries

Beautiful colors!!
- joannie

Image Image ImageImageImage

joannie

Bowl Full of Cherries

debamas wrote:I do too, but I have no snow :waiting:

You want some of ours? Thursday we had our first snow. UGH!!:x I took pics of my scarecrows with snow on top of them. It's way too early for snow in Indiana & I heard we are suppose to have tons of it this winter. So, just say the word Debbie I will share with you.

Hey! I could send ya pics of snow & you can buy ya some of this collection!! :winkb:
- joannie

Image Image ImageImageImage

redsonic20

Cherry Cropper

I love it, too...the only reason I'm not getting it is because I still haven't scrapped last years mountain photos (the only time we see snow, really) and I have Powder Mountain to use up. Every time I'm cherry hunting and run across it, it's so hard not to add it all to my shopping cart. *sigh*
Denise

Visit My Blog:  Mamarazzi Scraps

Elannah

Cherry Berry

Serious Bo Bunny fan here! I love most of what they make a LOT!!!
Elannah
The Prima Lady!!!

scrapy1967

Cherry Jubilee

That is a pretty collection but I still have some of their winter collections from the last couple of years. We had lots of snow last year but hardly any the year before. I am on a no buy winter and Christmas items.
Joanie we had snow on Thursday also.I am so not ready for it!
ImageImage 

ernstem

Cherry Cola

It's beautiful paper! However, even with ALL the snow we get here, I haven't scrapped winter pictures in a couple of years. Just don't have any. So I've got my winter collection down to a couple of papers and less than two full sheets of stickers. It's hard to pass up those new items but I'm not going to buy what I won't use. :waiting:

karensay

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I like it too, but we have no snow and DD did not even wear her winter jacket last year. Just a fleece jacket the whole winter!
Karen in SC
2-page, multi-photo scrapper

debamas

Wild Cherry

joannie wrote:
debamas wrote:I do too, but I have no snow :waiting:

You want some of ours? Thursday we had our first snow. UGH!!:x I took pics of my scarecrows with snow on top of them. It's way too early for snow in Indiana & I heard we are suppose to have tons of it this winter. So, just say the word Debbie I will share with you.

Hey! I could send ya pics of snow & you can buy ya some of this collection!! :winkb:

I can do without the snow myself, but my dh would love snow! Hard to believe you already are seeing that cold white stuff! I'm thinking my dd in TN might get a good snow this year and maybe I can scrap hers.
Debbie

Ayla

Cherry Addict

ernstem wrote:It's beautiful paper! However, even with ALL the snow we get here, I haven't scrapped winter pictures in a couple of years. Just don't have any. So I've got my winter collection down to a couple of papers and less than two full sheets of stickers. It's hard to pass up those new items but I'm not going to buy what I won't use. :waiting:
We get snow too, but I despise winter and tend to avoid anything that makes me stay out longer than I absolutely have to. Not many winter pics for me!
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

letumom

Cherry Jubilee

While the "primary side" seems snowy, I'm loving the reverse side of most of these pp. They would be great boy papers!
Laurie

croppinmama

Cherry Cola

This collection reminds me of the LYB collection last year. I may have to buy this and add to it. They will go well together. I love the winter and should scrap more winter layouts.

need2scrap

Cherry Bing

I love this line, but refuse to buy it since I still haven't used the BB winter papers from last year and the colors are quite similar...
*** Christi ***
Love to scrap - Need to scrap - Not enough time to scrap!!!

1grandma

Cherry Addict

This is a beautiful collection. Like Debbie, I have no snow, but dd does so maybe I will have some snow pics to scrap!
Bibi

suewho372

Cherry Jubilee

I love snow--grew up with snow. Where I live now we might have a small snow once or twice a season IF we are lucky. mostly it is ice problems! UGH! I still buy all kinds of snow and snowflake paper-- I have been obssessed! LOL I have so much now as it is will be hard to use it up but it seems not to deter me!! LOL
Susan

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee