Scrap-A-Day, June 22nd

Moderator: ACOT Employee

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Gallery: 3730

Scrap-A-Day, June 22nd

Post by blbabe1234 »

Good morning cherries and Happy Saturday! DH woke up early, causing the puppies to wake up early. :sleeping: We've already been to the grocery store and had breakfast. We'll be leaving again soon to run some errands - Office Depot for ink; PetsMart for dog food; Khol's for Summer Clothing Shopping; Sears for a new lawn mower blade for the Craftsman riding mower; and Sam's Club to stock up on paper towels, bathroom paper, etc. Somewhere in there DH is taking me out to lunch. There is a new sushi place that just opened up in town, and its owned by the same guy who own's Imperial Cafe - where we always go out for our Anniversary Dinner. DH knows the owner too, so we trust it. Hope its good!

So, any of ya'll scrapping today? I sure hope I can get something done later - would love to work on the Take 2 Challenge. I've got some really cute pics of Bear snoozing. :-D

And you?
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   ImageImageImage
cajenkins81
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 256

Re: Scrap-A-Day, June 22nd

Post by cajenkins81 »

Debbie, I found these for ya too!

http://www.acherryontop.com/shop/sale/all/136845
Carolyn, mommy to Olivia (precocious preschooler) and Owen (rambunctious toddler).

2013 Page Totals: April - 3. May - 17. June - 25. July - 20. Aug - 20, 2 tags. Sept - 5. Oct - 13. Nov - 8. Dec - 14 LO, 2 projects, 1 card. 
Year: 125, 1 card, 2 projects, 2 tags 
2014 Page Totals: Jan - 15, 2 cards. Feb - 9, 1 project. Mar - 21 (I was busy!) (45 this year already)

My New Blog! Scrapper, Interrupted
cajenkins81
Chocolate Covered Cherry

Post by cajenkins81 »

Surfing and browsing in the store looking for cherries, I only get to do that about once a week it seems.

Just put a load of clothes to wash.

Sipping my coffee.

Working on some billing notes too - already got 3 done this morning (maybe 2?)

Already had breakfast, but still in jammies, kids are playing in their room.

Bought some papers last night for a page about my dad, so I'll work on the Father's page for the MMC#1, and then I got a couple pics printed out to complete the trip to the pumpkin patch, that I'll use for the 2 page spread challenge. Plan on working on all the MMC challenges this weekend. Been surfing Pinterest this morning too!

Have a great day!
Carolyn, mommy to Olivia (precocious preschooler) and Owen (rambunctious toddler).

2013 Page Totals: April - 3. May - 17. June - 25. July - 20. Aug - 20, 2 tags. Sept - 5. Oct - 13. Nov - 8. Dec - 14 LO, 2 projects, 1 card. 
2014 Page Totals: Jan - 15, 2 cards. Feb - 9, 1 project. Mar - 21 (I was busy!) (45 this year already)

oceanbreezes423
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 2152

Post by oceanbreezes423 »

I have been so out of touch here lately, I am hoping I can get something going today! I have some outdoor projects DH and I are working on, but he is at work right now, so I have some time. I am hoping to do one layout a day till the end of the month, but that may be harder than I think. The 28th brings more family for visits, and they will be here till July 5th. A huge celebration on the 4th, and 4 kids each day to care for. Gosh, this summer is flying, and I seem to be falling further behind all the time. I guess I could stop taking pictures.........NOT!!!!! Well, it is either that, or not be concerned about how many are yet to scrap. So, I guess I just keep plodding away till I get caught up. I hope you all get the chance to scrap some today! I sure will try!
ImageSusan  Image   Image  Image
ernstem
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 20

Post by ernstem »

Since it is MY day, I plan on scrapping shortly. Need to sort the photos that came yesterday. Room is all set up. NO plans today. Laundry is going and coffee has been sipped. Yep, that craft table is calling my name and I must answer. *turns chair around and scoots forward*
blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 »

cajenkins81 wrote:Surfing and browsing in the store looking for cherries, I only get to do that about once a week it seems.

Just put a load of clothes to wash.

Sipping my coffee.

Working on some billing notes too - already got 3 done this morning (maybe 2?)

Already had breakfast, but still in jammies, kids are playing in their room.

Bought some papers last night for a page about my dad, so I'll work on the Father's page for the MMC#1, and then I got a couple pics printed out to complete the trip to the pumpkin patch, that I'll use for the 2 page spread challenge. Plan on working on all the MMC challenges this weekend. Been surfing Pinterest this morning too!

Have a great day!

Sounds like you've had a very busy morning already!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 »

ernstem wrote:Since it is MY day, I plan on scrapping shortly. Need to sort the photos that came yesterday. Room is all set up. NO plans today. Laundry is going and coffee has been sipped. Yep, that craft table is calling my name and I must answer. *turns chair around and scoots forward*

Enjoy your day!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 »

oceanbreezes423 wrote:I have been so out of touch here lately, I am hoping I can get something going today! I have some outdoor projects DH and I are working on, but he is at work right now, so I have some time. I am hoping to do one layout a day till the end of the month, but that may be harder than I think. The 28th brings more family for visits, and they will be here till July 5th. A huge celebration on the 4th, and 4 kids each day to care for. Gosh, this summer is flying, and I seem to be falling further behind all the time. I guess I could stop taking pictures.........NOT!!!!! Well, it is either that, or not be concerned about how many are yet to scrap. So, I guess I just keep plodding away till I get caught up. I hope you all get the chance to scrap some today! I sure will try!

Good luck in reaching your goal of one layout a day. I think its completely doable! :winkb:
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 »

Since DH and I have already had breakfast, we figured we'd relax for a couple of hours and not leave here for another hour. That way we'd be hungry for lunch around 2pm.

So I decided to get those cute pics of Bear scrapped. Its for the Take 2 Challenge:

Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

cajenkins81
Chocolate Covered Cherry

Post by cajenkins81 »

blbabe1234 wrote:Since DH and I have already had breakfast, we figured we'd relax for a couple of hours and not leave here for another hour. That way we'd be hungry for lunch around 2pm.

So I decided to get those cute pics of Bear scrapped. Its for the Take 2 Challenge:

Great page! I like the paw prints border. Love how you used the buttons on this one.

MacSarah
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 276

Post by MacSarah »

Working until 2 today.

My nieces are coming over for a sleep over tonight. Should keep my 8 year old busy and happy.

My older 2 daughters are moving their room to the basement this afternoon, and I am moving my scrapspace to it's own room upstairs!

It is going to be a long busy day, but it will all be worth it.
~Sarah~
pawprints
A Cherry on Top
Gallery: 1057

Post by pawprints »

I'm feeling tired and unmotivated today, but I do hope to try and scrap a page for one of the MMC challenges. Today is my dd's 30th birthday and her fiancé is taking her out to dinner tonight so we are going to have the grandchildren overnight. They'll be coming later on so I have the afternoon to myself though so hope to get something done. I just need to wake up more!

Image Image Image

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 »

pawprints wrote:I'm feeling tired and unmotivated today, but I do hope to try and scrap a page for one of the MMC challenges. Today is my dd's 30th birthday and her fiancé is taking her out to dinner tonight so we are going to have the grandchildren overnight. They'll be coming later on so I have the afternoon to myself though so hope to get something done. I just need to wake up more!

Hi Barb! Hope you find time to scrap before your grandkids come over.
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 »

Holiday Challenge:

Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

elisanlily
Cherry Tart
Gallery: 3

Post by elisanlily »

The kids had bowling this morning. We did some cleaning this afternoon. Now I'm hoping to get some scrapping done! I try to do at least one page a day, but sometimes that doesn't work. I usually get distracted! lol.
letumom
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 846

Post by letumom »

Cherryland Challenge! I feel so behind, have not been able to play here much this month. But I'm hoping that changes in the next few weeks.

Laurie

cajenkins81
Chocolate Covered Cherry

Post by cajenkins81 »

Hello all! great pages girls!

Took Olivia to a bday part at Chuck e Cheese, she had a blast! She knew most of the kids there, except for some of the family memmbers, so she had a great time. And there were tokens to play with so it was quite fun!

that's us! hehehe. it was her first time in there!! You better believe I've already got a page in mind!! I kept some of the tickets, and some of the confetti that were on the table. Got some great pics of her too. Just drew a sketch to go with what i've got in my mind!

then home to sweep and mop the kitchen and dining room, it was a mess!! All better now.

And still have some laundry to put away.

Oh, and it's 6:30 already, so somethign needs to happen for dinner.....

THEN I can get to the MMC challenges!!

did I mention I had some caffeine at the party?! hahaha

debamas
Wild Cherry
Gallery: 228

Post by debamas »

cajenkins81 wrote:Hello all! great pages girls!

Took Olivia to a bday part at Chuck e Cheese, she had a blast! She knew most of the kids there, except for some of the family memmbers, so she had a great time. And there were tokens to play with so it was quite fun!

that's us! hehehe. it was her first time in there!! You better believe I've already got a page in mind!! I kept some of the tickets, and some of the confetti that were on the table. Got some great pics of her too. Just drew a sketch to go with what i've got in my mind!

then home to sweep and mop the kitchen and dining room, it was a mess!! All better now.

And still have some laundry to put away.

Oh, and it's 6:30 already, so somethign needs to happen for dinner.....

THEN I can get to the MMC challenges!!

did I mention I had some caffeine at the party?! hahaha
How wonderful that pic looks of you two smiling so pretty! Glad she had a great time!
Debbie

Ayla
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 1078

Post by Ayla »

Got these done today...my sister's kids in Colorado.....
Image Image

And this one for Laura's MMC Challenge#1 to use "Father" in some way in the title..... it's my brother and his daughter.

And I got an email about how to shoot the moon and still get the details. Got this picture of the Supermoon tonight. The uploaded picture loses some of the details of the original, but I love how it turned out on my computer!
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 »

letumom wrote:Cherryland Challenge! I feel so behind, have not been able to play here much this month. But I'm hoping that changes in the next few weeks.

Love the bright colors on this one!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”