We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

sdwhru

Cherry Jubilee

Re: What is the one thing?
Paper - I have so much! But, I also, have TONS of doggie stuff - paper, embellishments, stickers, etc. It is quite ridiculous.

Monroe1218

Cherry Cropper

Paper and thickers.... And I keep buying more of them...
Rebecca

cajenkins81

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Paper and then ribbon is a close second. I have rolls and rolls of the stuff!!
Carolyn, mommy to Olivia (precocious preschooler) and Owen (rambunctious toddler).

2013 Page Totals: April - 3. May - 17. June - 25. July - 20. Aug - 20, 2 tags. Sept - 5. Oct - 13. Nov - 8. Dec - 14 LO, 2 projects, 1 card. 
Year: 125, 1 card, 2 projects, 2 tags 
2014 Page Totals: Jan - 15, 2 cards. Feb - 9, 1 project. Mar - 21 (I was busy!) (45 this year already)

My New Blog! Scrapper, Interrupted

MisasMom

Cherry Blossom

I have a tie between buttons and ribbon. For a while I went crazy buying and my using has not caught up to my stash on these things.
Pat

letumom

Cherry Jubilee

Yep, it would be paper!
Laurie

JillinIN

Cherry Cola

I'm glad I'm not alone!!!
It's fun knowing that everyone else is an addict like me!!
Jill
 Jill
ImageImage

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

Well, I recently purged a lot of my older papers. I'd say it's flowers! I have oodles and keep buying more and more! In my own defense I do use a lot of flowers! :winkb:
Image Image ImageImage

blfonty

Cherry Cola

Definitely paper! There's always something pretty and new that I can't live without.... The challenge is to keep it organized some how so that I can easily reach for what I need when I need it. LOL!

BTW-I have quite a supply of eyelets that haven't been used much lately...
blfonty a.k.a. Bonnie

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

sdwhru wrote:Paper - I have so much! But, I also, have TONS of doggie stuff - paper, embellishments, stickers, etc. It is quite ridiculous.

Hahaha! ME TOO! :-D I have a drawer completely devoted to DOGGIE PAPER!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

beachlover

Cherry Addict

cardstock, yes... but I also have over 125 separate Thickers alphabets alone! I keep buying the Thickers though b/c I always run out of certain letters I need!
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

sherelm

Cherry Jubilee

beachlover wrote:cardstock, yes... but I also have over 125 separate Thickers alphabets alone! I keep buying the Thickers though b/c I always run out of certain letters I need!
Well I have a lot - but you got me beat by a mile!! I was just complaining last night that even with two drawers, I don't have enough room for all my thickers. I do love them!!

Retiree3

Wild Cherry

I would have to say papers and rubber stamps.
[
Donna-Retiree3-Proud Grandmother of Three Boys!

[highlight=#000000][/highlight]

pattim

Cherry Tart

Ditto...pattern paper. It's overwhelming how much I have. This summer, my goal is to organize all the dated paper I have in the basement to either donate or sale at next spring's yard sale.
p a t t i
my blog: {Crafting Life}

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee