Scrap-A-Day, Happy Memorial Day!

Moderator: ACOT Employee

cajenkins81
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 256

Re: Scrap-A-Day, Happy Memorial Day!

Post by cajenkins81 »

mgehrke wrote:After 4 days of going places and celebrating DD#2 birthday, no plans for today. I do have some laundry to do and a few plants to plant in the deck planters, but first I think I am going to go and do some more scrapping. I have no other plans and I have already told everyone today is my day to do what I want when I want. So off I go to scrap :inlove:

Sounds like a great plan to me!
Carolyn, mommy to Olivia (precocious preschooler) and Owen (rambunctious toddler).

2013 Page Totals: April - 3. May - 17. June - 25. July - 20. Aug - 20, 2 tags. Sept - 5. Oct - 13. Nov - 8. Dec - 14 LO, 2 projects, 1 card. 
Year: 125, 1 card, 2 projects, 2 tags 
2014 Page Totals: Jan - 15, 2 cards. Feb - 9, 1 project. Mar - 21 (I was busy!) (45 this year already)

My New Blog! Scrapper, Interrupted
cajenkins81
Chocolate Covered Cherry

Post by cajenkins81 »

hello again! I managed to get the pet challenge completed, had it posted then realized I left off an important piece! So I had to put that on there quick, then fix it.... but I finally got it all together and I'm excited how it turned out.

Then I got the living room picked up and the little hallway we have, and vacuumed all of that. And even vacuumed some in here in the office. Off to put a load of clothes in the dryer, fold a couple that have been sitting in wait, and then maybe another page in a bit? Not sure what to work on tho, I've done most of the challenges and not sure which ones I want to attempt next - I'm avoiding the technique challenge because I'm not sure what to try - paint or ink? I only have a couple inks but I could come up with something, if I don't try I won't know!

Have I mentioned that my caffeine has kicked in? :D AND I don't have a little one under foot - it's amazing how productive us mom's can be with a little free time! haha
Carolyn, mommy to Olivia (precocious preschooler) and Owen (rambunctious toddler).

2013 Page Totals: April - 3. May - 17. June - 25. July - 20. Aug - 20, 2 tags. Sept - 5. Oct - 13. Nov - 8. Dec - 14 LO, 2 projects, 1 card. 
2014 Page Totals: Jan - 15, 2 cards. Feb - 9, 1 project. Mar - 21 (I was busy!) (45 this year already)

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Gallery: 3720

Post by blbabe1234 »

pawprints wrote:I've had a very nice, relaxing morning. Spent about an hour outside in the yard with the doggies this morning, taking pics and just chillin' with them. The weather is beautiful today. Absolutely NO humidity! It's awesome! After that I mixed up a big batch of Mosquito Barrier for dh to spray the yard before the mosquitoes get really bad. I love it because it is just pure concentrated garlic so it is non toxic to the doggies, us and birds, butterflies, etc. Plus it makes our whole yard smell like an Italian restaurant for about an hour or so lol. When dh is done I am going out to plant some flowers in pots and clean my bbq. Right now the doggies are sleeping... resting from this mornings antics and refueling for the afternoon shift. Later this afternoon I hope to get back to scrapping the page I am working on for the ad challenge.

Hope everyone has a great day! Happy Memorial Day!

That's what DH and I use to spray our yard too!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   ImageImageImage
blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 »

1grandma wrote:I have some scrappy items to go through and then get ready for work. I can scrap at work but my mojo is sadly lacking right now. Just not cooperating at all.

Oh Bibi! Hope your mojo kicks in SOON!

How about surfing the gallery for some inspiration?
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 »

Got the Heritage Challenge done!

Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

cajenkins81
Chocolate Covered Cherry

Post by cajenkins81 »

blbabe1234 wrote:
pawprints wrote:I've had a very nice, relaxing morning. Spent about an hour outside in the yard with the doggies this morning, taking pics and just chillin' with them. The weather is beautiful today. Absolutely NO humidity! It's awesome! After that I mixed up a big batch of Mosquito Barrier for dh to spray the yard before the mosquitoes get really bad. I love it because it is just pure concentrated garlic so it is non toxic to the doggies, us and birds, butterflies, etc. Plus it makes our whole yard smell like an Italian restaurant for about an hour or so lol. When dh is done I am going out to plant some flowers in pots and clean my bbq. Right now the doggies are sleeping... resting from this mornings antics and refueling for the afternoon shift. Later this afternoon I hope to get back to scrapping the page I am working on for the ad challenge.

Hope everyone has a great day! Happy Memorial Day!

That's what DH and I use to spray our yard too!

Ah! That's amazing! I've never heard of it, but it sounds perfect. I'll have to look in to that.

pattim
Cherry Tart
Gallery: 15

Post by pattim »

Wonderful layout Brandy!

It was a nice quiet morning for us & it'll be a low key day. So busy lately with the end of the school year that we need it. Right now the kids are outside exploring the stream & pond, etc. We have some turtles & tadpoles :) DH is working on the yard & I'm planning a few projects - cards mostly. Later we're grilling burgers and corn. I love days like this where it's just mellow and everyone can relax. Sooooo looking forward to summer!

Happy Memorial Day everyone!
p a t t i
my blog: {Crafting Life}
cajenkins81
Chocolate Covered Cherry

Post by cajenkins81 »

blbabe1234 wrote:Got the Heritage Challenge done!

neat page, with the old book sheets or whatever that is up top

beachlover
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 1749

Post by beachlover »

Happy Memorial Day girls!

my entire weekend got turned around and nothng has gone as planned, have a headache right now but I have managed to finish the color challenge LO... going to rest a bit then maybe try again in a bit... hope everyone enjoys the rest of their weekend!

Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

pawprints
A Cherry on Top
Gallery: 1055

Post by pawprints »

I'm all done with my yard work for the day and took a shower and now I am eating dark chocolate and ready to scrap!! I'm working on a digi page so no need to worry about the chocolate! :-D

Image Image Image

gonecamping
Cherry Garcia
Gallery: 129

Post by gonecamping »

My day is pretty quiet so far. I finished cleaning and laundry, I also finished up the last couple layouts for my NYC album that I have been working on. I completed 3 of the challenges this month which is good for me! We have some friends coming over for a BBQ later. Right now it is raining outside, should be fun BBQing in that!
***Tanya***
blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 »

cajenkins81 wrote:
blbabe1234 wrote:Got the Heritage Challenge done!

neat page, with the old book sheets or whatever that is up top

Thank you Carolyn! Its actually a sheet of paper from Basic Grey - "Out of Print".
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 »

gonecamping wrote:My day is pretty quiet so far. I finished cleaning and laundry, I also finished up the last couple layouts for my NYC album that I have been working on. I completed 3 of the challenges this month which is good for me! We have some friends coming over for a BBQ later. Right now it is raining outside, should be fun BBQing in that!

So glad you got to scrap a little!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 »

pawprints wrote:I'm all done with my yard work for the day and took a shower and now I am eating dark chocolate and ready to scrap!! I'm working on a digi page so no need to worry about the chocolate! :-D

Yay! Can't wait to see your finished page!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 »

beachlover wrote:Happy Memorial Day girls!

my entire weekend got turned around and nothng has gone as planned, have a headache right now but I have managed to finish the color challenge LO... going to rest a bit then maybe try again in a bit... hope everyone enjoys the rest of their weekend!

Awe...Ann, sorry you have a headache! Hope it goes away.

BTW, beautiful page!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark

Post by blbabe1234 »

I went ahead and worked on my example for my June Fashion Challenge. So glad I did as I don't think I'd have time to work on it during the week. Ya'll will have to wait 'til Saturday! ;)
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

mgehrke
Bowl Full of Cherries
Gallery: 2213

Post by mgehrke »

I got 3 more LOs done today :) This one is the Brandy's fashion challenge.

Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

ImageImageImageImageImage
mgehrke
Bowl Full of Cherries

Post by mgehrke »

My second one is for Barb's Graphic Design Challenge.

Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

mgehrke
Bowl Full of Cherries

Post by mgehrke »

And for my third and last one for the day, this one is for Laurie's Rewind Challenge. I did the April Ad Challenge.

letumom
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 846

Post by letumom »

Hi everyone!

I've been lurking on the boards most of the day, but only long enough to upload FOUR (yay!) layouts that I've created through out the day. Three were for my Project Life album, the other was to memorialize my daddy and his military service.

Laurie

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”