Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

Melissa S.

Sweet Cherry Pie

I can't stop buying ....
Y'all! I can't stop buying yellow patterned paper! I can't stop putting it in my cart, either, as I'm shopping around this morning. I don't have a layout planned for it, and I'm not finding or buying embellies that go with it to use it up - lol - just collecting that yellow pp...

What's your addiction in shopping right now?

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Re: I can't stop buying ....
Paper that has waves, or water or turquoise colored pp/solid cardstock. I have TONS and I mean TONS of pics of my doggies in the pool.
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

stateless

Cherry Garcia

Washi tape. My collection of washi has doubled recently. It's so versatile - I can't stop buying it!
- Valerie/stateless

Melissa S.

Sweet Cherry Pie

Brandy, look forward to the layouts :) Stateless, I totally get the washi thing. I was incredibly late to get on the bandwagon, but now have a big bag of it. I know how you feel!

oceanbreezes423

Cherry Jubilee

I recently finished buying every color of liquid pearl ACOT has!!! Love the possibilities with it!
ImageSusan  Image   Image  Image

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

oceanbreezes423 wrote:I recently finished buying every color of liquid pearl ACOT has!!! Love the possibilities with it!

So it was YOU who stole it all! LOL! :winkb:
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

average_kim

Cherry Cropper

I'm addicted to buying washi tape, also. I was trying to only get one of a certain color, but it seems (ahem) that I have 7 pinks, 5 reds, etc., etc., but not much true blue . . . may have to look for that soon, lol.
Kim

Image Image  

Melissa S.

Sweet Cherry Pie

LOL, Kim :) I won't tell on your washi tape if you won't tell on my, ahem, yellow paper hoard...

Sandi0805

Bowl Full of Cherries

oceanbreezes423 wrote:I recently finished buying every color of liquid pearl ACOT has!!! Love the possibilities with it!
I now have 20 bottles of the liquid pearls that I have either bought myself or received from my SS or a monthly envie. Love them and how they look on layouts and cards.
 Image ImageImage

Melissa S.

Sweet Cherry Pie

So tell me what you two ladies above are using your liquid pearls for! Are they like bottled glitter, but they are opaque and pearl-like?

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

I'm a Washi Tape collector. I have to buy one roll with every order. There was a sale not long ago where if you purchased $50 something happend (I don't remember what it was). Well.........my order was mostly Washi Tape.
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

ImageImageImageImageImage

Melissa S.

Sweet Cherry Pie

OMG Mildred! LOL! You're good to go for a while then :)

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

MelissaSmith1 wrote:OMG Mildred! LOL! You're good to go for a while then :)
But if I am good to go, how come I have the urge to buy more? :?
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

ImageImageImageImageImage

suewho372

Cherry Jubilee

MelissaSmith1 wrote:So tell me what you two ladies above are using your liquid pearls for! Are they like bottled glitter, but they are opaque and pearl-like?
I am a liquid pearl lover too!! I have a bunch of them, haven't gotten any recently-- they probably have all kinds of new colors that I NEEED! LOL
YEs they are opaque and pearlized when dry. I used them for all kinds of stuff on embellies, paper, as dots pretty much anything you can think of!
Susan

1grandma

Cherry Addict

No addictions just now. No money, either. Therefore no addictions. lol
Bibi

stateless

Cherry Garcia

Forgot to say that 6x6 paper pads are my other addition. And now there's a sale!
- Valerie/stateless

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

LOL I am in the same boat as Mildred... I can't stop with the washi tape!

ImageImage Image Image  

Melissa S.

Sweet Cherry Pie

Thanks for filling me in, Sue!

Stateless, you're in luck today with the 6 x 6 sale!

ernstem

Cherry Cola

Recently got hooked on 6x6 pads and now there is a sale today?! UGH!! Can I justify another purchase?? (and I hate shipping costs because it plays such a big factor in my decisions :? )

Monroe1218

Cherry Cropper

Thickers - and I have nco idea why! I use them, but considering the rate I use them - I could probably write out most of the Declaration of Independence in Thickers... I keep telling myself - no more... But today, I bought two more packs....
Rebecca

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee