Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

gonecamping

Cherry Garcia

Re: June 2012 Envies-sign up her-UPDATED W/NAMES
Kitkat137 wrote:gonecamping,
I got my envie last week but was on vacation up at Sesame Place this weekend. Thanks a bunch for all the great Bo Bunny items. I can't wait to scrap with them!

Glad you liked them!
***Tanya***

mommahobbit

Sweet Cherry Pie

mgehrke
I ordered yours tonight I am so sorry I hope it does not take to long to get there :)

ernstem

Cherry Cola

Sandi0805---THANK YOU! Love everything! And thanks for sticking with the new 9 to 5 collection for some items...makes matching easier :winkb: the tages and indie chic stickers are cute too! thanks again for the great goodies.

killarney_rose

Chocolate Covered Cherry

In the mail Laurie!!!! :-D

Sandi0805

Bowl Full of Cherries

ernstem wrote:Sandi0805---THANK YOU! Love everything! And thanks for sticking with the new 9 to 5 collection for some items...makes matching easier :winkb: the tages and indie chic stickers are cute too! thanks again for the great goodies.
I am so glad you liked everything. I love the 9 to 5 collection too! Enjoy them.
 Image ImageImage

love2stamp

Cherry Jubilee

Re: June 2012 Envies-sign up here
lsdopey wrote:I would like to try this one please.
I just order yours, hope you enjoy.
ImageImageImageImage

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

mommahobbit wrote:mgehrke
I ordered yours tonight I am so sorry I hope it does not take to long to get there :)

I am so excited, but it will get to my house before I do. I am currently in Indiana and won't be back to Minnesota until July 1. Please forgive me now if I miss telling you thank you and that I received it. It usually only takes 2 days to receive my "Cherry Packages" from ACOT.
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

ImageImageImageImageImage

letumom

Cherry Jubilee

killarney_rose wrote:In the mail Laurie!!!! :-D

Whoo hoo!
Laurie

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

akgnere wrote:I am back on my feet again and would like to participate! :-D

Hi - I just wanted to let you know that I have ordered your envie today. I will let you know when it ships.
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

mgehrke wrote:
akgnere wrote:I am back on my feet again and would like to participate! :-D

Hi - I just wanted to let you know that I have ordered your envie today. I will let you know when it ships.

And now it has shipped. I hope you like what I have picked out for you.

letumom

Cherry Jubilee

killarney_rose wrote:In the mail Laurie!!!! :-D

Too cool! Love the new edge punch! Will definitely be using this for cards! Thanks, Kim!
Laurie

killarney_rose

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Laurie, I am so delighted it arrived safe and sound! I thought a very pretty punch and knew you would like it for use making your cards!

akgnere

Cherry Blossom

Many thanks!! I got a distress ink pad, a package of paper tags and a sheet of the 3-d roll up flowers that I have been wanting to try! Thanks again.
Can't wait to sign up for July!
Annie in Mio
Lover of all things Scrappy
!Image

akgnere

Cherry Blossom

gonecamping wrote:I got home today and my neighbor came rushing over holding a package. He said the mailman tried to put it in the mailbox and it wouldn't fit. I took one look at the box and squealed! Thanks so much Akgnere. The Bo Bunny papers, the Jenni Bowlin stickers and the Echo Park papers are awesome!

So glad you got them! You had so many fun things to choose from in your wishlist. Glad you like :)
Annie in Mio
Lover of all things Scrappy
!Image

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

I just spoke to DD and she said I have 2 ACOT packages at home. One of them must be from you. I thank you so much for whatever is in my package. I will be home this weekend sometime and will thank you properly after I open my package. I just wanted to make sure you knew that it arrived at my house :)

mommahobbit

Sweet Cherry Pie

@letumom Thank you so much! I love love love it :)

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

mgehrke wrote:
I just spoke to DD and she said I have 2 ACOT packages at home. One of them must be from you. I thank you so much for whatever is in my package. I will be home this weekend sometime and will thank you properly after I open my package. I just wanted to make sure you knew that it arrived at my house :)

I opened my envie package from you and was very happy with what you chose for me. I love the peach flowers and the glimmer mist. Now I will be able to spray some dollies for my wedding album. Thank you so very much.

lsdopey

Cherry Blossom

love2stamp wrote:
lsdopey wrote:I would like to try this one please.
I just order yours, hope you enjoy.

Mine arrived last week, but I too was out of town for it's arrival. Thanks so much for all the goodies, I think the banner masks are my favorite, but I'm certain it will all be put to good use! Thanks again!
~ Liana

Interested in Scrapbooking Swaps?? Check us out at http://www.iasst.forumotion.net

Most papers are available at ACOT!

letumom

Cherry Jubilee

mommahobbit wrote:@letumom Thank you so much! I love love love it :)

Yay! I must not have been online the night you posted this. Glad you like it.
Laurie

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee