What do you think is the hardest

Moderator: ACOT Employee

Queen Mum
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 185

Re: What do you think is the hardest

Post by Queen Mum »

Choosing my papers. Then figuring out the actual layout of the papers and embellishments. I just don't like too much fussiness.
Queen Mum - Grammy to Princess Bump (Lisa Giann) and Princess Bean (Gia Bella)
Wheeliegirl
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 131

Post by Wheeliegirl »

Page design is the hardest. I tend to use templates a lot because of this. I also suck at journaling.
ImageImageImageImage
-Donna-
lmcgill
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 118

Post by lmcgill »

Journaling
suewho372
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 949

Post by suewho372 »

For me coming up with a title is the hardest part, and journaling is sort of hard too. Most of the time I don't even make a title because of that !! LOL
Susan

butterfly843
A Cherry on Top
Gallery: 874

Post by butterfly843 »

For me photo arrangement and just finding the time to scrap.
debamas
Wild Cherry
Gallery: 228

Post by debamas »

I take way too long in choosing papers for a LO. It just has to work with my pictures and most times the pp I bought or had in mind actually didn't do it and I end up using a totally different set of pp and/or colors.
Debbie

javalove
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 165

Post by javalove »

Coming up the page design is the toughest part for me. I love doing scraplifts and using sketches because I can get those done in about half the time it would take me if I was starting from scratch.
Lisa

Image Image
Judes
Chocolate Covered Cherry

Post by Judes »

For me the hardest part is deciding on color, pattered paper and using my diecuts. I tend to not take all of my paper and dies and punches with me to crops--it's just too much to bring along these days. I write myself alot of sicky notes to remind myself what I need from home to finish the layout.
Last edited by Judes on Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
[font=Arial:ohrhf522]Pages completed in 2010: 179
Pages completed in 2011: 121
An ideologue knows he's right. A person of faith knows only that he doesn't know. ----Walter Gustafson, Everett. From Seattle Times, Letters to the Editor, 26 Mar 2007.[/font:ohrhf522][/size:ohrhf522][/font]
suewho372
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 949

Post by suewho372 »

DolphinSoul wrote:My hardest struggle is pretty much the same as all of yours. I think the biggest thing is the mojo and getting the idea to do one though. Because if a thought comes in my mind, that layout is done in no time and everything just seems to work out. If I just sit down to scrap even though I have bought everything I need... I'm not inspired and just stare at it. I think I'm also WAY to much of a perfectionist on myself that I think too much into it and it makes it harder on myself instead of just making it. Cause if I make a page that's a memory instead of a pile of photos, I don't need to be SO hard on myself that its not work of art every time! :?
I can related to all that you have stated above, and add that I have trouble thinking of titles so mostly I don't put any on it..... and journalling....but when I get an idea in my head it all just flows (not the title tho' LOL)...I have to be "in the zone" I made a couple LOs last weekend for the June Challenge and I hate them....
Susan

Kelly Pyron
Digital Designers
Gallery: 242

Post by Kelly Pyron »

The paper and photos come pretty easy to me....embellishing is the hardest part for me! I move stuff A LOT before I am happy with it.
Kelly Shults
{My Digital Designs} {My Blog}
suslvgeo
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 517

Post by suslvgeo »

Titles, journaling and the photos all come together pretty easy for me it is deciding just where I want to put them on the page that tends to have me moving stuff a million times before I glue it down.

GREAT thread!!!!
SUS ImageImageImage

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”