Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

GeriNY

Sweet Cherry Pie

Help please!
A few years ago I given the Basic Grey, Green at Heart album and paper collection. I have a project I want to start using this line and album but I know I will need more pages. I checked today and the album (12x12) 3 ring binder page refills have been discontinued. Does anyone know if there is another company whose refills will fit the Basic Grey 12x12 3 ring binder album. The WRMK refills that I have are too big. I was wondering if the AC or MM refills would work. I haven't been scrapping or around in awhile but it is nice to see familiar names on the board and I'm looking forward to scrapping again.
Geralyn
Life is good, and even better when the SUN is shining! :)

1grandma

Cherry Addict

Re: Help please!
Geralyn, I do not have an answer for you, but welcome back to ACOT!
Bibi

GeriNY

Sweet Cherry Pie

Just wanted to update this. I measured the page this morning and the page protector that came with the album measure just about 13 in. long and 12 1/8 in. high. I really want to use this album to restore and add to a scrapbook of my Mom's that I found that is falling apart. It would be a gift for her 80th Birthday in July and the colors of the album are her favorite. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Geralyn
Geralyn

Indy Scrapper

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Since you are on such a tight time frame, can you use the WRMK pages and alternate them. How much larger are these than the BG pages? I think I would take a page with me and go looking at Michaels and ACM. OH OH. K&Company now has three holes in their pages so they can be used in 3 ring binders....... Do you have any of those pages. If an album page has three holes, I be they would be a closer match in size..... Hope this is helpful.
Janie
Live long, laugh often, hug someone.

1grandma

Cherry Addict

It is a very good idea to take your album with you when you go shopping for inserts. I was in a LSS shop the other day. They had DCWV 3-ring albums and 3-post page protectors and actually thought that the 3-post album page protectors would work for the 3-ring album. I had to show them that it doesn't fit. They were amazed!
Bibi

debamas

Wild Cherry

1grandma wrote:It is a very good idea to take your album with you when you go shopping for inserts. I was in a LSS shop the other day. They had DCWV 3-ring albums and 3-post page protectors and actually thought that the 3-post album page protectors would work for the 3-ring album. I had to show them that it doesn't fit. They were amazed!
I had not realized the differences. I especially thought at least all 3 ring binders had the same size page. Good to know.
Debbie

1grandma

Cherry Addict

debamas wrote:
1grandma wrote:It is a very good idea to take your album with you when you go shopping for inserts. I was in a LSS shop the other day. They had DCWV 3-ring albums and 3-post page protectors and actually thought that the 3-post album page protectors would work for the 3-ring album. I had to show them that it doesn't fit. They were amazed!
I had not realized the differences. I especially thought at least all 3 ring binders had the same size page. Good to know.
The pages may be the same, but the ring hole placement is different.
Bibi

GeriNY

Sweet Cherry Pie

Indy Scrapper wrote:Since you are on such a tight time frame, can you use the WRMK pages and alternate them. How much larger are these than the BG pages? I think I would take a page with me and go looking at Michaels and ACM. OH OH. K&Company now has three holes in their pages so they can be used in 3 ring binders....... Do you have any of those pages. If an album page has three holes, I be they would be a closer match in size..... Hope this is helpful.

Thanks Janie, I will do that. I checked all our local stores yesterday and ACM had page protectors for a 3 ring binder but they were the WRMK brand and were to big. The pages hang out the top and bottom. Michaels had an AC binder and but no refill pages. I'm going to take a page with me today and see if they are the same size and then maybe I can order some online. This project has gotten me excited to scrapbook again but I think I may be getting in over my head.
Geralyn

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee