Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

suslvgeo

Cherry Addict

Gosh darnit....these are CAYUTE!!
I don't see how I would use them...but they are just so cute to me!!

SUS ImageImageImage

sherry

Cherry Bing

Re: Gosh darnit....these are CAYUTE!!
they are cute, but I'm like you, when would I use them? I bought some "speciality brads" once and still haven't used them! Just too categorized.

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Wow, those ARE cute!!! And I wouldn't have a use for them. I stick to solid colored brads. The only "themed" brads I have are paw prints, cats, dogs, and hearts. But I USE those!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

sherelm

Cherry Jubilee

Yeah, those caught my eye yesterday, along with a group of other really cute brads that were added. I just sighed. I wish I had photos to go with all the cute stuff!!

Firegems

Sweet Cherry Pie

I agree they are so cute... but I dont get much chance to do girl layouts so they woudlnt work for me. lol
Firegems

mysunshine

Cherry Bing

Sus - mermaids and dolphins totally go together! (well, maybe not your kind of Dolphins...) Make a card for a friend. :)
- Angie - Come read my blog!

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

They would be perfect on a little girl page. Very cute.
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

ImageImageImageImageImage

sdwhru

Cherry Jubilee

I'm thinking a Sea World page or theme park like that. I have a few pic's of my family in the "log boat ride" that I think they would be cute with a layout like that...

javalove

Cherry Bing

Cute! My first thought was for a page about the Weeki Wachee "mermaid swimmers" in Florida.
Lisa

Image Image

suslvgeo

Cherry Addict

honestly I think I am going to just have to buy them. Hmmmmmm I wonder if Cole would notice a mermaid on his page? :winkb: :-D
SUS ImageImageImage

txbelle26

Cherry Cola

Are they here at ACOT? I have a friend who's little girl is having a "mermaid" birthday party, and she would totally use these!
~Jeanne~

*There's two kinds of people in this world,
those that can focus and those that HEY LOOK A SQUIRREL!

evilqueen

Chocolate Covered Cherry

They kinda freak me out by the color of their skin. Are they mermaids from the Simpsons?
Here I come to save the day! Chas
I'm the crazy lizard lady
http://scrapinlizards.blogspot.com/

Ayla

Cherry Addict

I think they would work with any kind of swimming or water layout. My DD is into Ariel....that would be so cute to decorate a page for her!
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee