Incredible Customer Service!

Moderator: ACOT Employee

Judy19
Sweet Cherry Pie

Incredible Customer Service!

Post by Judy19 »

Yes, it this has been said of ACOT so many times before but just had my first close experience! Yesterday I placed an order but did not receive a confirmation mail within about 10 minutes. I was not sure that the order had actually gone through - noticed the Live Chat bubble at the top of the screen and thought I would try it. A friendly, eager-to-help person answered immediately (so sorry I do not remember her name) and quickly resent the confirmation email (the original must have gotten lost in space someplace?). And I just saw the message from ACOT that my order was shipped yesterday - just a few hours after I placed the order! Service like this is sure to keep customers coming back!
blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Gallery: 3709

Re: Incredible Customer Service!

Post by blbabe1234 »

Yep! ACOT is the BEST!!! :-D
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   ImageImageImage
beachlover
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 1744

Post by beachlover »

Woo Hoo!
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

mgehrke
Bowl Full of Cherries
Gallery: 2212

Post by mgehrke »

No one can beat ACOT's Customer Service. They rock!!!
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

ImageImageImageImageImage
oceanbreezes423
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 2144

Post by oceanbreezes423 »

That's why so very many of us think ACOT is tops!!!!!! They are a great bunch of customer oriented people here!
ImageSusan  Image   Image  Image
Clint Bremer
ACOT Employee
Gallery: 112

Post by Clint Bremer »

mgehrke wrote:No one can beat ACOT's Customer Service. They rock!!!

We Try! :-D We do everything in our power to fix issues as quickly as possible, sometimes there is that one little issue that may take a little more time than we would like it to, but we do try to make sure an follow through for everyone. You are all family, so we try and treat you like the favorite aunt/uncle. :)
Clint Bremer - General Manager
Image     Image     Image
SherrieLynne
Cherry Garcia
Gallery: 552

Post by SherrieLynne »

I LOVE ACOT!!!! I agree with everyone else. Love you Clint!!! Auntie SherrieLynne:-D
sherry
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 1

Post by sherry »

ACOT cannot be beat in anyway. I am a huge fan and customer. Whenever I call with a question or request, it gets answered quickly and in a friendly way. Also. let me say that their website is put together so well. I do order a small amount from another on line scrap store (and I feel disloyal for saying this), but the other store carries one line I love that ACOT does not. The other store's website is horrible- so slow, when you put something in your basket, it flips screens to your basket but when you wish to return to the shopping page, ya gotta start the whole process over again- takes forever to place an order and forever to get one. In all areas ACOT has other stores beat!!!!
pawprints
A Cherry on Top
Gallery: 1052

Post by pawprints »

They have the most incredible customer service ever!!! I once had someone's entire order shipped to me by mistake... and they wouldn't take it back!!!!!!!!!!!! They said it was their error and they never want to put the customer out of their way so I should just keep it! I was so totally impressed (and shocked) by that. Anytime I have contacted them I have gotten fabulous service! They really are the best!!

ETA: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

Image Image Image

1grandma
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 187

Post by 1grandma »

This is a wonderful store! I keep coming back because it.
Bibi
Dianescrap
Cherry Tart

Post by Dianescrap »

It's always nice to hear about good customer service. Usually people only mention it if it's bad :)
3 Pals
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 49

Post by 3 Pals »

Yup always a wonderful experience! Best ever - why go anywhere else?
ImageImage Image
Ann

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”