October's goal thread

Moderator: ACOT Employee

evilqueen
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 555

October's goal thread

Post by evilqueen »

OK ladies, lets see what your goal this scary month is going to be.
Here I come to save the day! Chas
I'm the crazy lizard lady
http://scrapinlizards.blogspot.com/

oceanbreezes423
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 2144

Re: October's goal thread

Post by oceanbreezes423 »

I had a great month last month which brought me to July of this year!!!! Yeah, getting so much closer to caught up!!! So, I am going to shoot for 40 pages, (20 2pg LO). If I can accomplish that, I just may be where I want to be. And with the crop this month, it is possible!
ImageImage,ImageImage,ImageImage,ImageImage,ImageImage,ImageImage,ImageImage,ImageImage,ImageImage,ImageImage,ImageImage,ImageImage,ImageImage,ImageImage,ImageImage,ImageImage,ImageImage,ImageImage,ImageImage,ImageImage,ImageImage,ImageImage,ImageImage,ImageImage,ImageImage,ImageImage,ImageImage,,ImageImage,ImageImage,ImageImage,ImageImage,ImageImage,ImageImage,ImageImage,ImageImage,ImageImage,ImageImage,ImageImage,ImageImage,ImageImage,ImageImage,ImageImage,ImageImage,ImageImage,ImageImageImageImage,ImageImage,ImageImage,Wow, I have had another great month! I did 96 pages (48 2pg LO), and I completed 6 challenges. I suppose that is why I am feeling a bit burned out right now. Have not touched anything for about 3 days now, but I am hoping to get back at it tonight. Maybe add a few more here.ImageImage,ImageImage,ImageImage well, so ends a great month!Even squeezed in another challenge, though could not find spot to load it.
Last edited by oceanbreezes423 on Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:50 am, edited 19 times in total.
ImageSusan  Image   Image  Image
dshepard
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 520

Post by dshepard »

Well, last month was pretty good for me...since I was on 3 CTs, I set my goal for 10 and did 19 (most didn't get posted here yet). But after neglecting my domestic duties all month and the fact that October is super busy for me, my goal this month is only going to be 5.
Danna :)

Proudly creating for Image Image
blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Gallery: 3709

Post by blbabe1234 »

Last month was really good me too. My goal was 25 and I did 38. But the temps were scorchers and I had a weekend crop too. I am going to stick with my goal of 25. October is a tad on the busy side for me, and if the temps are under 95, we'll be able to enjoy it too.

10/04: 1/25 ; 10/05: 3/25 ; 10/06: 5/25 ; 10/09: 8/25 ; 10/10: 10/25 ; 10/11: 11/25 ; 10/12: 12/25 ; 10/13: 14/25 ; 10/17: 20/25 ;
10/18: 21/25 ; 10/22: 23/25 ; 10/24: 24/25 ; 10/25: 26/25

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image
Last edited by blbabe1234 on Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:04 pm, edited 22 times in total.
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   ImageImageImage
Northern Brat
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 253

Post by Northern Brat »

I sucked last month!!! I think I only did cards...2 projects...and 1 layout!!! My goal is to get 60 layouts this year, so I have to get back on track...My goal this month is 10....Better get off my butt today!!!

Layouts:
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Cards:

ImageImageImageImageImage

Other:

ImageImage
Last edited by Northern Brat on Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Leslie
2012: Goal - 75 layouts 4 mini albums 20 cards --------> Progress - layouts mini album - cards
J - /6
ImageImage
joannie
Bowl Full of Cherries
Gallery: 2449

Post by joannie »

I have had some mojo here lately so I'm going to go for 8 layouts and my DD and her volleyball team is making an album for their coach here at our house. So I'll be working on that too!

Good luck everyone!
- joannie

Image Image ImageImageImage
croppinmama
Cherry Cola
Gallery: -2

Post by croppinmama »

I'm hoping to get 10 lo's done this month. October is a little slower than September so I think I'll be able to do it.
Ayla
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 1078

Post by Ayla »

I'm only 2 short in September if you count the ones I did but couldn't post until October! lol But I won't do that, I'll count them towards October, and I think I'll go for 16...more than I accomplished in September, but less than the unachieved goal. Wish me luck!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Non-layout projects:

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Updated on October 25th: Wow!! Didn't realize I've done so much! I still have a few in the works, and I've already surpassed my goal! I've done 21 layouts and 7 non layout scrappy projects. And more stewing in my brain!
Last edited by Ayla on Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:20 pm, edited 8 times in total.
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

1grandma
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 187

Post by 1grandma »

Every time I set a goal, I get absolutely nothing done! So, no goal this month.
Bibi
aceason
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 723

Post by aceason »

Busy month ahead with Girl Scout camp and Halloween carnival planning so I'm going to go with 15 as my goal this month!
1. Image2.Image3.Image4.Image5.Image6.Image7.Image8.Image
Last edited by aceason on Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:37 pm, edited 7 times in total.
emarie803
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 691

Post by emarie803 »

I'm shooting for 15 this month

10/15
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Last edited by emarie803 on Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Queen Mum
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 185

Post by Queen Mum »

I'd like to get most of 2009 album done
Queen Mum - Grammy to Princess Bump (Lisa Giann) and Princess Bean (Gia Bella)
montana_girl
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 280

Post by montana_girl »

Since I have a 3 day scrapbook retreat and the ACOT crop, I'm going to go for 30 pages.
Stacy
mgehrke
Bowl Full of Cherries
Gallery: 2212

Post by mgehrke »

I am going to shoot for 20. I promised oldest DD that it was time for me to start her very own album. Since the wedding album is now complete I can focus on her's.

10/20
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Last edited by mgehrke on Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

ImageImageImageImageImage
TraciL
Cherry Garcia
Gallery: 238

Post by TraciL »

I haven't been scrapping much because I've been working a lot and then just too tired to drag it out.

I'm going with 5 - I might increase it if I get some done this month.
Cherry Jubilee

Post by »

I'm going to shoot for 10 layouts, 10 cards, and a design that DD and I like for her high school announcements.
scrapbelle
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 51

Post by scrapbelle »

I haven't been doing much scrapping at all lately...summer is too short to stay inside. So, with the prediction of snow this weekend...time to start working on getting caught up! I am going to set my goal at 10 layouts. Hope to get more done, but will be happy with 10.

Oh, is it okay if I jump in on this challenge in the middle of the year? I haven't played in a long time.
Image Image
Judes
Chocolate Covered Cherry

Post by Judes »

I achieved my goal of September, which was to prepare for 2011 albums. I did that. I started some pages, but, haven't finished them. I think I'll will in October. I'll go for 8 layouts in October.
[font=Arial:ohrhf522]Pages completed in 2010: 179
Pages completed in 2011: 121
An ideologue knows he's right. A person of faith knows only that he doesn't know. ----Walter Gustafson, Everett. From Seattle Times, Letters to the Editor, 26 Mar 2007.[/font:ohrhf522][/size:ohrhf522][/font]
blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Gallery: 3709

Post by blbabe1234 »

Made my goal PLUS ONE! :-D
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   ImageImageImage

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”