We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

Firegems

Sweet Cherry Pie

Feel like I've been lost........
Hi everyone... it's been a long time once again since I've been here... Not that I haven't thought about it but just have had so many changes going on that I have let scrapbooking slip to the side... but I SOOOO want to get back into it...So any encouragment I can get would help. I used to have friends and family that would scrap with me but everyones life has been so busy that scrapping has become pushed to the back burner and I lost the drive to scrap... I WANT it back. Hope I can get some motivation here. Anybody else in this same spot? Does anybody want to be my scrap buddy lol... challenge me to get some layouts done?????

So what is the latest, nestest coolest things on the market that I should checkout, try or just have to have??????
Firegems

Ayla

Cherry Addict

Re: Feel like I've been lost........
It's nice to meet you! I hope you find your mojo too! I don't have any friends IRL that scrap, so this group of wonderfully talented scrappers definitely keeps me going. The October challenges should be up in a couple of days....want to pick one and I'll partner with you on it to get it done? I'm not great at doing the challenges, so that would get ME going too!
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

JulesinParadise

Tiki Bar Mgr

And don't forget the upcoming crop with tons of classes and challenges during the weekend of Oct 14-16!
Image WAS a TIKI BAR GIRL AND ALWAYS WILL BE

Retiree3

Wild Cherry

Glad to meet you and you've come to the right place for inspiration. I don't have a scrapping buddy either, but being on this board has helped. I hope you can find your mojo and if I can help you in anyway, please let me know.
[
Donna-Retiree3-Proud Grandmother of Three Boys!

[highlight=#000000][/highlight]

1grandma

Cherry Addict

We have a great group of folks here. I hope you enjoy us and come to scrap with us, especially during the upcoming crop in Oct. Maybe if you look for the challenge thread, you could do some of them. I have not tried that, but am seriously thinking about it. Let us know if you need something.
Bibi

oceanbreezes423

Cherry Jubilee

HI!!! I saw you comment on some of my work, and knew the name was not familiar! So..... welcome! I too have no one that scraps with me. Used to, but thats a long story, lol. I go thru times when it is hard to get going, but once I do, I am like a machine, lol!!! Would love to be your partner in crime! And yes, this place sure can give you drive when lacking. October challenges will be coming out soon, good place to start. And I find that when I am really stuck, start with a scraplift or sketch. That way the idea does not have to come from me, but gets me in the right frame of mind to get going. Again, welcome, great place to be!
ImageSusan  Image   Image  Image

Firegems

Sweet Cherry Pie

Good morning everyone and so excited to see some of you that want to be buddies. Private message me with a challenge or too and we will work together to get some layouts done. I did check out the gallery yesterday and enjoyed seeing all the great layouts and even picked up a few ideas that I want to try!!..

Thanks for making me feel welcomed here again and hope to spend some time checking out what is all new on the boards and looking forward to the October challenges to help keep me motivated.

Looking forward to scrapping!!!!
Firegems

cort

Cherry Bing

Welcome...and this is the best place..not only for inspiration but for friendly advice! I have gotten so many wonderful ideas from the gallery and from posting in the MB!
ImageImage

LyndaKay

Cherry Jubilee

Welcome, Firegems!!! So glad you're here to share in the fun. Isn't the inspiration fabulous in the gallery?

Lynda

croppinmama

Cherry Cola

Do you have a local scrapbook store near you? That's how I get scrappy....I go to the crops and being around others who scrap helps me get stuff done.

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee