Crazy for Croppin Weekend!

Moderator: ACOT Employee

crazycroppin
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 7

Crazy for Croppin Weekend!

Post by crazycroppin »

Indulge yourself in a scrapbooker's dream come true! We provide relaxing, fun-filled weekends catering to your favorite pastime! Our retreats are held at hotels and resorts in the beautiful New England area, so pack your memories and scrapbook supplies bring your friends and leave your worries at home. Get-a-way from all your responsibilities at our ultimate scrapbooking retreat, with hours and hours of uninterrupted scrapping, plenty of space, and best of all no cooking or cleaning, you’re sure to goCrazy for Croppin! Our retreats include hotel lodging, meals, snacks, contests, raffles, prizes, classes, make & takes, shopping, album imprinting, tools to use, goody bags, guaranteed laughing, lots of cropping, and tons of fun!
Join us November 17th - 20th, 2011 in Hyannis, MA for a great scrapbooking weekend!

visit www.crazyforcroppin.com for all the details.
letumom
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 846

Re: Crazy for Croppin Weekend!

Post by letumom »

Sounds like fun....
Laurie

oceanbreezes423
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 2144

Post by oceanbreezes423 »

I have never been to anything like that. We have one very small LSS, and I get their newsletter, but I have never ventured out to one of their events. I seem to get so much more accomplished when alone.......but that sure does sound like it could be fun.
ImageSusan  Image   Image  Image
Cherry Jubilee

Post by »

Oh, wow... this would be soooo much fun! I haven't been to Cape Cod since I was a kid! Too bad I'm now way across the country in Southeast Alaska!
1grandma
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 187

Post by 1grandma »

I have never been to New England anything. Never. But, it would be nice.
Bibi
wonderalice23
Cherry Tart

Post by wonderalice23 »

I would love to go - but my November is full this year. :( Are there other crops during the year?
Ayla
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 1078

Post by Ayla »

1grandma wrote:I have never been to New England anything. Never. But, it would be nice.
Me neither! And that's my work weekend anyway lol
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

1grandma
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 187

Post by 1grandma »

Ayla wrote:
1grandma wrote:I have never been to New England anything. Never. But, it would be nice.
Me neither! And that's my work weekend anyway lol
I did not even consider that it may be a workweekend for me. I should look. But, I would love to go to New England.
Bibi
craftyfool
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 247

Post by craftyfool »

Good grief...I've never been there...and I'm seriously sitting here thinking "What would it be like to pack up, buy a plane ticket, and just GO"? How utterly relaxing and fun.

But...alas...I have a kid in the Nutcracker...there will be no November in New England for me. :waiting:
beachlover
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 1746

Post by beachlover »

hmmm... gotta Mapquest and see just how far away that is from me, sounds like the perfect getaway!
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

writerlady
Bowl Full of Cherries
Gallery: 448

Post by writerlady »

I'd sure love to attend - maybe the spring one...
Please stop by my blog,Writerlady's Craftroom

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”