sizzix texture boutique embossing machine

Moderator: ACOT Employee

joannie
Bowl Full of Cherries
Gallery: 2449

sizzix texture boutique embossing machine

Post by joannie »

http://www.google.com/products/catalog? ... CGkQ8gIwAA I'm trying to decide if I need this machine! I have diecut machines but I don't have anything that embosses, except the quickutz that i have put away! I was wondering if I need another machine! I could buy a BIG SHOT which does both diecuts and embosses. But right now I'm only interested in the embossing part. Does anyone have this machine and would talk me into buying it? :winkb:
- joannie

Image Image ImageImageImage
cort
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 92

Re: sizzix texture boutique embossing machine

Post by cort »

I have the texture boutique and i like it. But it only embosses. and that price isn't all that bad for it.

However I did end up going and buying a bigshot machine (stupid tim holtz dies ;) ;) ;) ;)) which does the same thing and die cuts. If storage is an issue and you don't think you will use the die cutting then the boutique is a good choice. it's easy to assemble and use..and quite honestly i use it to emboss more then the big shot unless i have it out already.

I guess you have to weigh how much you want to do with it. and you can always sell what you don't use. ;) ;) ;) ;) anymore questions feel free to let me know and i will try to help.
ImageImage
emarie803
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 691

Post by emarie803 »

My mom got me the Texture Boutique to do my sis' wedding invites. Unfortunately, my sis wanted the invites bigger than what fit in the machine, so I got a Big Shot to do the actual card part (and it's nice for the dies I have been wanting to get). But the Texture Boutique is great for me to pull out for smaller embellishments and cards and I have found myself using it a ton!
megamay
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 983

Post by megamay »

I have the texture boutique. I love that it is easy to use, small and inexpensive. But like the OP said, it only does a certain size. I have embossed chipboard with it though. that takes some muscle power but it worked.

Im still asking for a big shot for christmas though.
aceason
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 723

Post by aceason »

I have two Sizzix, a Quickutz, two Cricuts, and a Cuttlebug and I still bought the Texture Boutique! I love embossing too and it's so nice and light and adorable! I like that I can carry it to crops and it doesn't take up too much space.
kcatt79
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 276

Post by kcatt79 »

I love mine! I got it on Amazon and I got the kit, 3 embossing plates, 20 cards with envelopes, and some samples of coordinations paper. I love it! I use it for lots of card making.

wife of one, mother of FOUR! :)

http://socksscrapsandotherthings.blogspot.com/

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”