Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

beachlover

Cherry Addict

Re: What do you use to store your scrap pieces of paper in?
the scraps, I just use the 12x12 zippy plastic baggies that my ACOT orders come in. I put white, yellow and orange in one... so forth, so they are somewhat organized. I don't have enough storage to put the scraps in boxes
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

mommahobbit

Sweet Cherry Pie

I have 2 boxes of paper scraps. LoL big boxes

candykane

Sweet Cherry Pie

I kinda need something poratble so that I can take it with me when I go to a crop.
I did take the paper out of the broken folder and put it bags. (thanks for the tip,ladies)

So I guess I just need to shop around when I get to the big town of Bismarck, ND and see what I can find

Thanks for all your help ladies
ImageImage Layouts for Jan 2011
LayoutsImage for Feb.2011

killarney_rose

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I prefer using CM Albums and have almost all of their tools and have the Totes. When CM moved to a true 12x12 size I purchased the new Power Layout Box. I use that box for putting together layouts so I have a dozen of them ready to work on. It's a great thing to get ready for a crop, too.

My old one became my scrap box. I tend to use scraps a lot so it's not a problem for me to have them not seen, but the box always is in sight! I sort by color or by theme if more then one color....like geometrics, floral, etc.

ajkulig

Cherry Bing

I have 2 big rubbermaid rectangles on either side of my work space. I scrape the useable peices into one side and the recycle stuff into the other. ^^
Find my books here. See the mom (crafting, cooking, organizing, and homeschooling) side of me here. {Under construction}

runawaygypsy

Cherry Blossom

I have a ton of scraps... I have them in 4 containers. The bigger scrap pieces are in a Cropper Hopper, the smaller ones are filed by square, rectangular & oddshapes in plastic shoe boxes.

sherry

Cherry Bing

I have a multi-drawer unit and I use one of the drawers for paper scraps.

Scrappy69

Sweet Cherry Pie

I use large zip loc bags also:)

Sandi0805

Bowl Full of Cherries

I have the cropper hopper paper folders and I split my cardstock scraps by color. Blues/greens in one, oranges/yellows, etc.. Works great. I then have my cardstock in the big cropper paper holders and divide by the dividers they have. My paper lines are kept separate in the paper folders and I keep the scraps from them in the same folders. Works great for me when I need small pieces.
 Image ImageImage

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee