Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

Indy Scrapper

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Design Studio
I saw several of you comment that you have the design studio for the Cricut and don't like it, can't figure it out, have issues and so on. I do have the DS and took a really great class on how to use it. There are some basic things that once you learn those, it really is a simple program to use. I would be more than happy to answer questions and try helping anyone.
Janie
Live long, laugh often, hug someone.

Sandi0805

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: Design Studio
I have the design studio and honestly haven't tried to use it yet. Where did you take the class. I live in Avon/Plainfield area and would like to learn more about it.

Thanks.
 Image ImageImage

Queen Mum

Cherry Addict

I love my DS I'm not as good at is as Janie is by any means - but I LOVE it. I love that I can get a visual on how things will look cut out whereas if you just cut you aren't sure what it will look like if you just cut
Queen Mum - Grammy to Princess Bump (Lisa Giann) and Princess Bean (Gia Bella)

scrapbookmary

Cherry Bing

I have the design studio and honestly haven't tried to use it yet. Where did you take the class. I live in Avon/Plainfield area and would like to learn more about it.
Me too! I Live in the Rockville/Greencastle area. I have never taken DS out of the package! Is that crazy! Maybe we should have a get together for IN girls.
...... but age is such a triumph over youth,
again, because you moved across the years to here.
Leaving there where it belongs
for youth to come along and re-discover. by Rod McKuen

Scrappy69

Sweet Cherry Pie

I haven't even loaded mine into my computer. How bad is that?

Indy Scrapper

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Sandi0805 wrote:I have the design studio and honestly haven't tried to use it yet. Where did you take the class. I live in Avon/Plainfield area and would like to learn more about it.

Thanks.

Sandi, I took the class from Donna at Cord Camera Scrapbook Studio that was in Plainfield. I do think that Just a Little Bit Moore might offer the class.
Janie
Live long, laugh often, hug someone.

Sandi0805

Bowl Full of Cherries

Indy Scrapper wrote:
Sandi0805 wrote:I have the design studio and honestly haven't tried to use it yet. Where did you take the class. I live in Avon/Plainfield area and would like to learn more about it.

Thanks.

Sandi, I took the class from Donna at Cord Camera Scrapbook Studio that was in Plainfield. I do think that Just a Little Bit Moore might offer the class.
I know Donna and I think you are right about her being at Just a Little Bit Moore. I will see if she is still doing the class. I miss the Cord Camera store in Plainfield. My dd and several neighbors used to go to their crops every month. Thanks for the information. Happy holidays.
 Image ImageImage

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee